++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Nice stuff everyone. Here is my most recent pickup. '99 seems not to long ago, but it is getting to be vintage.
laugh.gif

nice pis verybody!
those ams93 are sop nice indeed..yesterdy had the retros in my hand and no way i would buy a pair of these....
nice AJ IVs Jack!

Thanks Karl. I am going to try to update it every couple days.

Jay1027 - Nice XIIs. Those OGs have great quality!

Karl - whats up buddy....long time, no talk. Glad you are still holding down the team! I've been absent from making any vintage pickups....paying for a new condo (close end of this month, my firts piece of property!) and paying for an upcoming wedding in 2009....

ShortyC94 - my man, you always rock something 90s everyday. Love your stuff man. Go Lakers!

Kngeby - whoa....Forces!? Size?

piluchavez - AM2 and Bos! What sizes!? The AM2s DS? PM me if for sale!

those am95s....that must have hurt....
nice am lights..which year, like 96 i guess

i love AF1..well strictly i dont consider the AJ retros as vintage, but anyway nice pair

Hey team!

Thanks for the comments airjordanjack and Flintgrey.....I'm just trying to get like you! Go Lakers

And Kappepper...amazing collection once again!

This Weekend (from wdywt)

Yesterday.
OG 1997 Air Penny 2.
1z52qlc.jpg

Today.
OG 1995 Air Trainer Max 2.
2znrc6f.jpg

whats up everybody?! it's been a long time since I've posted in this thread, I try to stay out of here in aneffort to save myself a little cash... I always get the urge to buy all types of random vintage runners etc when I look thru some of you guys'collections
laugh.gif

but anyways, I found these while doing some spring cleaning so I thought I'd share....

anybody looking for some Nike Tambura's?
laugh.gif

M!ke

Originally Posted by babylebron

whats up everybody?! it's been a long time since I've posted in this thread, I try to stay out of here in an effort to save myself a little cash... I always get the urge to buy all types of random vintage runners etc when I look thru some of you guys' collections
laugh.gif

but anyways, I found these while doing some spring cleaning so I thought I'd share....

anybody looking for some Nike Tambura's?
laugh.gif

M!ke

you are probably one of the few people on earth who have a FSR of these
roll.gif
roll.gif

could you provid some better pics of this model?

Back
Top Bottom