++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Just got back from a 2 week bender in Bannedland with moderator Method Man. Scored some vicious pickups that might melt your "sticker bombed"laptops....

Originally Posted by kapepper

nice stuff posted!

demon basketball..looking forward to see some more pics!
Here are what I have on my home computer. I saved pictures of MOST of the stuff I picked up before I sold 'em on eBay. I kinda regret not savingall the pics.
ohwell.gif

Keep in mind, these were from ONE stop there. The car wouldn't fit anymore boxes
laugh.gif
. We made 3-4 different stops at different times over the years.These were pick-ups from 6-10-06...

2ew1nr9.jpg

4qkew9.jpg

52ktb5.jpg

b3kf9x.jpg

30ddrfr.jpg

Here are some pics of posters that were still being displayed in another shoe store. My friend offered the owner $100 for the Penny/Jordan poster and hewouldn't accept it
laugh.gif

1sd3ch.jpg

246p3qf.jpg

This one was up in the restroom of another store
laugh.gif

nx8a5v.jpg

pimp.gif

a lot of great things have been posted the last couple of days!!!!
nice pumps!

here is a nice pair of pumps!
235098_bab6dafda4_l.jpg

Wats up guys?
I hit up this mom and pop spot near me and saw some interesting old shoes...
Any info on these? Worth? Any body want any of them?
bimlhs.jpg

Prestos, Sz Small
2h590qp.jpg

2ajq1jr.jpg

o8ihp2.jpg

2lvb61f.jpg

2zixzqq.jpg

They also had some old @#+ Pumas, Adidas, and Reeboks

Very soon studmuffin. When I put up my collection post, im going to stamp one of them OG 56k warning signs. My pics are going to shut down the NTinfrastrcuture. Im just awaiting the arrival of a couple pairs of super saucy mid 70's blazers. Im also about to hurt some major feelings with some of myvintage gear real soon. Megabytes and gigabytes will be blown!!! JYEAHJYEAHJYEAHJYEAHJYEAHJYEAH!!!!!

6586_1.JPG

Just got these DS size 13 off eBay for $125... was really happy about it until I saw lboiczo's pic. That is insanity! Great picture.

Back
Top Bottom