++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

My GRAILS! I have never been so happy in my life to receive my first Jordan.
2d425f8e9965aca7546cb833648dfab376262dc.jpg
6f22532e9c600cf6503c991d379fb1f3b6f1239.jpg
b6015ee861c953ca14ac7ee136593990536ef86.jpg
7e735ccfecf0626ac71558ccc32c3c0c9b04093.jpg
It's like I'm reliving 19994 again!

sup fam,

no new pick ups in a while...so lemme give you some ol' eye candy for you vintage AF1 fiends
grin.gif
(recycled pics, unfortunately
frown.gif
)

I don't think 2001 is vintage, right?
ohwell.gif

Some More Vintage Acquisitions For Me Recentley

*Completed My 1985 Jordan I Jumpsuit Collection

*Copped These VIIs Too
dsc04260-49f1s7tv2.jpeg

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

i love this thread. makes me wonder of theres a old mom n pop store with a bunch of ds vintage somewhere out there.
I had the privilege of coming across a Mom and Pop store with a FSR of some vintage DS treasures, all for $30 or less.

This sounds extremely crazy (and odd) to say, but it was one of the best feelings in the world!!
glasses.gif

MrMar-...That VII Pic Is BEAUTIFUL!!!!...I Wish I Had Those Hares And That My Bords Looked Like That
laugh.gif
....But I Think They Just Might Be Wearable whichmakes up for it
pimp.gif

Thanks To All Who Commented On The Suits And Bords......In All Honesty I Got GREAT Deals On All Of Them....The Bords Were Only $150 Shipped And I Puchased AllParts To The OG Suits Seperately But In All Was Prob Around $200 Total :wink

Originally Posted by kapepper

School me on ewing shoes...i am personally not such a big fan of them...but thee are very sought after.... so rare to find these? from which year are these?
Well I think I bought mine around 1994... They were cheap but I liked the way it looked. The quality was pretty poor though! The leather stuff thatheld the plastic "ear" (which held the velcro strap) to the shoes tore at the 2nd or 3rd wear....
So they were crap, but I liked them, that was a luck, because I didn't have money to buy Jordans!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

i love this thread. makes me wonder of theres a old mom n pop store with a bunch of ds vintage somewhere out there.
I had the privilege of coming across a Mom and Pop store with a FSR of some vintage DS treasures, all for $30 or less.

This sounds extremely crazy (and odd) to say, but it was one of the best feelings in the world!!
glasses.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i know the feeling
pimp.gif

I have nowhere near enough vintage kicks to be team vintage worthy but,
139b_1.JPG
I came acrossthese, air supreme court? What does anyone know about these...

glasses.gif

nerd.gif
eek.gif
Sounds unbelievable

Originally Posted by nealraj006

glasses.gif

nerd.gif
eek.gif
Sounds unbelievable

These are the only pics I have available here at work. If I get some time this weekend, I'll post the rest I have on my home computer.

Any questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy...

11t4oqg.jpg

3y63zv5.jpg

2qjcfn9.jpg

3y7gcvt.jpg

47bnoqq.jpg

4fv04zs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom