++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

whatup team. great stuff and cool to be o this team. freak in da sneaks hit me up with some atc 2's and was gonna give me like a $60 discount because i was on the team. pretty cool man....
and i think the team should maybe have never too young too. hahaha cuz im only 16 and some of these shoes are older than me
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Size 12 Penny II's on ebay.....definitely don't look DS but could still be rockable. White/Atlantic Blue
**Hollywood Squares**​
Team Macintosh​
Team Vintage Heat​
Only 20 but I'm still OG.​

Quote:
Size 12 Penny II's on ebay.....definitely don't look DS but could still be rockable. White/Atlantic Blue

I peeped those, thinking about going for them but I am a true sz 13 and don't really know the fit on those...I wish I had a pair to try on.

They fit true to size...I'm a sz. 6 and my penny II's fit like a sz. 6, very comfy. I feel like I could rock a 5.5Y, but it wouldn't be that comfortable. I wouldn't even THINK about trying a 5. But maybe it's different for men's sizes.
**Hollywood Squares**​
Team Macintosh​
Team Vintage Heat​
Only 20 but I'm still OG.​

Appreciate the help guys, I guess I'm going to stay away from them now as I don't like to buy/collect out of my size range unless it's something I absolutely cannot pass on.

Anyways, here is some more vintage HEAT for the groups viewing pleasure courtesy of Corgishoe x theHundreds:

61wwxzl.jpg

642i3us.jpg

5yioytc.jpg

6ahc361.jpg

-Peace-

kapepper i havent bought the green atc's and i dont know if i will. i love em but i dont have 240 lieing around anywhere...if it was a pink pair id definately find 240 somewhere hahaha
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

ShortyC94... This model is one of my Grails as well... I just prefer the other colorways more (White/Orange/Black & White/Orange/Teal)
269345868.jpg

269345867.jpg

269345866.jpg

269345865.jpg

269345864.jpg

ksmith4768
these look fine, but do the supposed to have such a toebox...looks a little bit weird...but maybe its the perspective in combination with the stitching
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Are ds am2 lights wearable? Im pretty sure they are just double checking.
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

^ super hot, ksmith

Sup Team.....

Karl, I feel the love for those lime Trainers. Grail status for me.....

Some new pickups - just need to snap pics.
team am fam / team vintage [email protected]
myspace.com/flintgreynt

Thanks fellas...

Pepp... The toebox on White colorways ar eleather and these are nubuck... May give a weird shape...
Compare these (White/Orange pic courtesy of Iboiczo)
269354041.jpg

269345867.jpg

Heh heh heh... I think you gave me a vote for the Command Force Pumps a few pages back... Much appreciated!

I like the white ones too, but all I could get in my size were the Black.... These are 95-96 era (I believe)

thast right, ksmith....forgotten it
supreme :smile:
smile.gif

what should be the problem with that sig, with some people it comes through inmediatly, and with others appears that crazy stuff...
Jack
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Think sig is fixed now. Does anyone know the going rate for a pair DS pair of Nike Air Force Mid? Any help would be appreciated.

-Peace-
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

Back
Top Bottom