++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

womp womp Shorty, my Penny II's look better than yours :tongue:
tongue.gif
**Hollywood Squares**
Team Macintosh
Team Vintage Heat​
Only 20 but I'm still OG.​

jaja alisha..hows the hunt?? Already found your size 6.5???
but like said in your sig, u are only 20 so you have still some to find them!

saw these on the bay (a size 9.5 if anybody interested) they look like the lows of those vollyball shoes (forgot the name)
they look ready to wear...
enjoy
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Alright Alisha......you got me......I wondered if you might say something since yours are posted too.......be easy on me, I have them since 10th grade and I'm 26!!!!! :lol:
laugh.gif
:b
tongue.gif
Team CLEVELAND OG Member # 1Team AM FamTeam Vintage: Vintage Heat Since 1980!
GO LAKERS!!!
New Myspace:myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

i just got atlantic 2's in a 11 that are krispy. i also have a wearable but they do have cracks in the suede penny 2's in a 11.5
i just need some white and blue 3's and some OG IV's in a 11 and im set on pennys.

Karl I have never seen those before. They do like like a low Air Digs (volleyball shoe)..... I may have to cut off a toe or two
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

Karl- I love those AM 180's on page 20. 8 usd what a steal! What size are they and are they still wearable?
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

I do have a few pairs of Nikes, Reeboks, and Filas from 94-98 but this is the only pic can find.

BTW, That's the name of my high school I played for. 1997-2000. I used them Stackhouses for home games for the 97-98, and part of the 98-99 season.

They are in good condition but I can't really wear them for long periods of time since I have collapsed arches.

Thanks Patrick
These were a steal and I have rocked them a few times
even went running with them and they did hold fin
Last year in December I was wearing them again, and saw that the midsole was slightly slightly beginning to separate from the airsole
you can hardly see it but that was the moment I retired them

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

great stuff team. i love this post and anyone with size 9.5-10.5 atc tech challenge 2's get at me. the pink ones preferably
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Damn, Bait2master is really gonna make me bring out the big guns in a minute.
Team CLEVELAND OG Member # 1
Team AM FamTeam Vintage: Vintage Heat Since 1980!
GO LAKERS!!!
New Myspace:myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

^Damn

Karl the guy finally shipped those 88 trainers today. They should be here Thursday or Friday I'll take some pics when they get here.
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

sig looks fine
about the shoes...like said: over 100 usd, but not more then 150 USD (it depends on how badly anybody wants them...thats the thing with vintage kicks)

i think those pics from the warehouse full of vintage kicks is actually Iboizcos bedroom :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Back
Top Bottom