++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Topclass---I recently ran across a couple pair of those MJ LA Gears from a seller on eBay, had no idea about them either. Does anyone have any info on a pair of 1993 Air Force Mid---do they incorporate huarache technology? Any help would appreciated.

-Peace-

Quote:
Thanks for the clarifying that. I would love to see the Stockton pic...
524poh2.jpg
4v7w7zo.jpg
4r1furt.jpg
6b046kk.jpg
4unlkco.jpg
.Team CLEVELAND OG Member # 1Team AM FamTeam Vintage: Vintage Heat Since 1980!
GO LAKERS!!!
New Myspace:myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

^hey please no live auctions.

karl, those look like a lot of things.. i dont know. at first i thought they were the All England's but those are from 86... I would say that they are the Air Challenge Court I. Not definate though.

I'll try to get those pics of the air techs you circled.

I'll never change, this is K everyday.

lboiczo Thanks! By the way, great stuff you have listed on ebay!!!! Those challenge court jackets!!! absolutly classic!!!!
Look at the my avatar...andre has just the haircut for a jacket like that

dis1brownguy
Quote:
and can i get a price check on these..

mmm....hard to say...but prob over 100 USD,DS woth OG box always but depends on these shoes...maybe iboizco can give you a more accurate PC...but havent seen a lot of these!

alisha
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

kapepper - Hey i just want OG I and VII. Not og I-VII. Sorry for the hassle. Thanks for making this great post run.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

wow, a fantastic collection of heat... and its great to see the love for Agassi's kicks...

dunno if this qualifies as either 'Vintage' ( 1998 ) or 'Heat', but its certainly one of my favs...

airassailantdc3.jpg
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES​

Hi everyone!

Kwame i think when you hit the preview button hat yu also can check your sig...am not sure

Alisha you are correct, but i think iboizco was referring to making a direct linkto an aution..anyway, heads -check this out in the bay- up are always welcome!

Jack
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Quote:
Thanks for the pics Shorty,,,the last pic with barkley is great...lol..he didn't even attempt to jump for the block....he had gained weight his last years in the NBA...got lazy too..

I guess it makes sense for a player like stockton to wear those agassi's...fits his style perfectly...he would always give 100%...he was such a great "hustle" player...his movements on the court are alot like a tennis player's side to side movements. great idea whoever decided he should wear those.
:D
happy.gif
Cleveland......1996 Air Penny 2.
62ftl4w.jpg
6398izb.jpg
5zfryu8.jpg
Team CLEVELAND OG Member # 1Team AM FamTeam Vintage: Vintage Heat Since 1980!
GO LAKERS!!!
New Myspace:myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

anybody here is a member of sneakerplay?

shorty: nice Pennys, i think Pat is on thelook out for a pair of those...
and by the way, shorty, never been to cleveland, but you are making me curious to check it out one day ,)
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

It's been a while some nice stuff lately. Team seems to be progressing nicely.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Back
Top Bottom