++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Anyone interested in these?....DS sz12....Anyone??

67gafdy.jpg

Vintage shoes>>>>everything else...

Can I be down with "Team Vintage Heat"?

Here's my contribution...(please forgive the size!)

DS Nike Air Max2 '94
4u2rt5c.jpg

2 colors of '94 Nike Air Diamond Turf 2
4za2wrn.jpg

VNDS Nike Air Max2 Light (1995)
61t895y.jpg

DS OG Nike Air Max '95 "Emerald"
4lhb7va.jpg

One of my grails: Nike Air Speed Turf Max (1995)
4zdqzpy.jpg
23ska909redsc2:
6ffh279.jpg

GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

^ Speed Turf Max ^ That's the colorway I need... White/Teal/Orange.... If they were a Size 11, I'd be sick right now...
So sweet Cam...

Quote:
Speed Turf Max ^ That's the colorway I need... White/Teal/Orange.... If they were a Size 11, I'd be sick right now...
So sweet Cam...

'Preciate it, bro...if you're ever tryin to let go of yours, let me know! Not my size, but they're one of my favorites from the '90s'
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

from wdywt.

Cleveland.

Old Navy+555 Soul+1990 Sacouny Jazz 3000
6buupi0.jpg
4zwhhxd.jpg
4mb6vep.jpg
4mt6hld.jpg

Team CLEVELAND OG Member # 1
Team AM FamTeam Vintage: Vintage Heat Since 1980!
GO LAKERS!!!
New Myspace:myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

Karl next time you are gonna pass let me know. Those are great and $122 is not bad at all. Ive been slacking on eBay lately. There are very nice EWINGS up right now in our size I believe but for a BIN $150.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

cetrainly will do Nick, i saw them yesterday just before ending...ayway that had a nice crack on the soles....but it is hard to find them in our size....i had luck with the Neons ATC III and the ATC II lows, both in my size
damn, i was going to bid on one of iboizcos tshorts that were ending today, and i jut saw that the auction was ended :smh:
smh.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Looks like he got it figured out. PM me if anyone else needs help with the sig.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

i thaught i had to share these with you, because i remember seeing them back then..these are not strictly fake shoes, they look from far like the real deal, but from close by :frown:
frown.gif
...the ebays eller is selling them for 237 USD :wow:
eek.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

sydrick...i would offer him 120 USD, that seems a fair price for you as for the seller....he will not so much more, in fact i think 100 usd would already be more then sufiscient since these type of shoes always ends DS on ebay around 100 usd..which size is it?
also, in an hour there will end some OG am87 size 8, and still at a low price
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

its a sz 10. so if anyone is on ebay and sees a pair of kicks thats a sz 10. let me know. i wear sz 9.5-10.5 is my range. thnx everyone and kapepper.

sig check
TeamVintageHeat
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

I had other stuff but I cant find pics.

"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

Those Jordache Air Techs are hilarious. Got some new stuff in will take some pics soon. Great stuff everybody.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

Back
Top Bottom