TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

Yea i love BP's design. His looks more suited for ball and nikes more for casual. Both work though.

Soooo, which one of you guys outbid me on that blue penny jersey on ebay that just ended?

I thought I had it, I was so
mad.gif

There's a spot on the net that has all 3 colours of shorts for $125 in multiple sizes, brand new. They've also got the shorts with the stars all overfor $150, which Penny wore in his final season.

Prolific Sole wrote:

So do the older magic shorts EVER show up on ebay or do I just have awful luck?

I got my shorts about 3 years ago...I think I paid around $80. So yes, they show up but I looked for a year before I found these. I really wantthe blue shorts now...

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

Prolific Sole wrote:

So do the older magic shorts EVER show up on ebay or do I just have awful luck?
I got my shorts about 3 years ago...I think I paid around $80. So yes, they show up but I looked for a year before I found these. I really want the blue shorts now...

Wow. Those are beautiful. I really would love any of the 3 colors.

I'm just gonna have to keep checking. Hopefully patience will pay off. Thanks for the pic btw.

lets see..
HUGE knicks fan...check
HUGE penny fan...check
penny air max 1 in the knicks colorway...
(finally) check:

not bad for 70 shipped
happy.gif

I was getting on here to tell everyone the triple black IIs were $89.99 on NDC but now they aren't even on the site....did they sell out or get shipped tooutlets?

^The Miami's are/were at the outlets so it would only make sense for the Blacks to be next.

Originally Posted by abernja

^The Miami's are/were at the outlets so it would only make sense for the Blacks to be next.
i think blacks already hit outlets
i copped mias for 40 bucks a couple of weeks ago from my local store
smile.gif

waddup family... feels good to be back in here...

been wantin to post these for awhile... copped them for the low-low thanks to the Outlet thread... shout to all the kinfoe puttin in work over there...

Back
Top Bottom