TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

did the olympic zoom flight 96 come with gum soles? or were they clear and they just yellowed after time in the pic on page 61? thanks

^ Think they were like gummish/grey/clear if that makes any sense. But yeah most def yellow a lil bit.

Originally Posted by abernja

^ Think they were like gummish/grey/clear if that makes any sense. But yeah most def yellow a lil bit.
oh ok so more like the same sole as the white/black/grey zoom flight 96s? thanks

merry xmas btw

Team Penny what's good..havent checked the thread in awhile, been to busy with school
frown.gif
Glad to see the thread still going
Today hit the courts up...guys always give me sh*t for having my shirt tucked in hahah

^^^
pimp.gif

Makes me want to break out a pair for the courts! Just don't have doubles though.
frown.gif

PS - MERRY CHRISTMAS FAM!!! <---------- smh. mad late homie! lol

roll.gif
watched goodburger last night for the first time, i remember seeing this pic here but i didnt remember what movie it was from. the moment that scenehappened i immediately spotted the pennys and remembered this pic

Happy New Years Team Penny

This is my application to get down with the team. My name Derrin and I'm from VA. I have always been more a fan of the Penny line of shoes than I have ofPenny the player. The Penny line has fascinated me because it consistently ran neck and neck with Jordan year after year. When the Penny I came out, I wasinstantly a fan. I especially remember the release of the Foamposite. It was more expensive, had newer technology, and stranger looking than the Jordan XI.Instant classic. I am military, and it forces me to keep my collection in three different places. Here is what I have on me right now:

Back
Top Bottom