TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

Wats up guys. I guess this is finally my official application for Team Penny. My name is Jon, I go to UCF and I've been living in Orlando for about 4 yearsnow. Even though I was born in Miami, I was always as much of a Magic fan as a Heat fan (mostly because Penny was my favorite player along with MJ growing up).Always admired his style of play and the fact that he was a somewhat low key kind of guy. Ever since I've been into sneakers, I've always lovedPenny's kicks, espacially in Magic colors. I would have to say that my favorites are the 2s. I'm hoping that my collection will grow a lot in thefuture. Anyways, here are some of my pics. I wish I could have found more of my cards and old Penny jerseys when I went back home for the Thanksgiving break.

14w6gd4.jpg

1iyidu.jpg

x429nd.jpg

1dzq5h.jpg

v6rwva.jpg

Thanks for viewing my applications. I hope to be an official member of Team Penny soon......Peace.

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Thanks for compliments guys. So I guess I'm waiting for 2 more 0 approvals then? lol
well mayhemgatz gave u his vote and so do i
smile.gif

They're not Pennys, but they sure were inspired by them... I thought they would be appreciated here.

2r2w6q9.jpg

wi9hl1.jpg

w/ flash

Prolific Sole - I got you FINALLY added to the list on pg 1. Sorry i've been really busy the last couple weeks.

wow i never seena pair that hit, those are classic though. hope to be a member one day as soon as i get my nt knowledge up.

Back
Top Bottom