TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

Originally Posted by RekoEscabar

[color= rgb(0, 0, 153)]I have know about this pair of shoes for years but could never find a picture to prove/show it. In the first pic with Orlando in their home jerseys Penny is wearing all white Air Foamposites.......Not foamposite pros But Foamposites (without a nike sign on the side) If some one can get a close up of the shoe in the pic.[/color]

you big dummy wrote:

nerd.gif

52012787.jpg

blackfoamone.jpg

i knew i wasnt the only one. i remember watching that game. the shoe had blue accents. havent seen the damn things since
frown.gif

I'm disappointed.

I ordered some Penny III Liquid Blues and my order got No Stocked.
frown.gif

I know there are two pairs in my size at the FINL at Staten Island Mall. I bet some employees got them on hold and decided not to fulfill my order.
frown.gif

My spirits were sky high knowing I got Penny III's for $75.....................down in the dumps I go. Oh well.

^^^lol...what a coincidence. I was planning on Undsing my white Penny 2s to the Dodgers game.
eek.gif

good info!

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Tomorrow, 7/18, is Penny's birthday, so everyone where wear some Pennys and post pics.
smile.gif
No doubt man. I'll be sure to wear something nice!!!

I wish we had a way to contact Penny himself. A birthday card he opens and hundreds of pictures of all of us dudes wearing his kicks falls out on the floor.LOL

Originally Posted by abernja

Tomorrow, 7/18, is Penny's birthday, so everyone where wear some Pennys and post pics.
smile.gif

I wish we had a way to contact Penny himself. A birthday card he opens and hundreds of pictures of all of us dudes wearing his kicks falls out on the floor. LOL
nerd.gif

roll.gif

^ I know bro. I was thinking it sounded a bit *!@+ after I typed it. lol Oh well...(I'm not on that team btw)

smile.gif

I wish we had a way to contact Penny himself. A birthday card he opens and hundreds of pictures of all of us dudes wearing his kicks falls out on the floor. LOL

I tried sending him an xmas card in J.H.S '95...I got sent back a letter that he cant respond to every letter but I can be in his fan club. I gotnewsletters every month or so...it was cool as hell. Will post pics of the newsletters and autorgraphed pic that came w/ it soon...

Anyone else collect PENNY cards as a kid? If you notice (I did bc I have over 1,000 cards) his bday is 7/18/71 & on others 7/18/72...?????

^ I know bro. I was thinking it sounded a bit *!@+ after I typed it. lol Oh well...(I'm not on that team btw)
haha...Im just joking man. I respect Penny as a player (no Penny
nerd.gif
) and like his shoes. No hate here....

some of you are too funny. i dont know if its the fact that your serious or it was a joke. im still puzzled, funny tho. el oh el.

[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]pUreRetr05 -[/color] [color= rgb(204, 51, 0)]Lovin'[/color] thoseKnicks Penny I's.
smokin.gif
That's my favorite Penny and favoritecolorway. [color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]Got 3-pairs myself![/color]

Back
Top Bottom