TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

722089jpgpercent0x.jpg

I have been a member of NT for a while (9 years) and I have never posted a pic. So I hope these work...

I picked these up off ebay for $25 shipped a few weeks ago. I haven't really tried to clean them at all. Special thanks to abernja for showing me how topost pics...I am more of a people person than a computer person.

I will post the reason these were $25 later today or tomorrow.

Enjoy.

Wow everybody is sleeping on this post. I might have some new pics in a couple days to keep it interesting.

Just picked these up off ebay. What can I use to clean them up a little? Suede cleaner or just soap water maybe?

GetAttachment.aspx

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

^ A dream come true if those were to release.

pretty sure those are supposed to drop later this year.

Here is the follow up to the $25 Pennys I posted last week and nobody cared about...the reason why.

And then a bonus...everytime I go home to my parent's house I always look in every closet for my OG Black/White/Blue Penny 1s and OG Black/Red JordanXIIIs...they have to be somewhere. Anyway, I got an unsuspected surprise this weekend. My Penny hat from 8th grade. I was pumped. I only wear hats in thepool and playing golf but I might need to wear this around town. Enjoy...

tsz_kan_chan-img450x600-1246932285_1130524-5.jpg

does this look legit? i am only asking here because there is a lot of penny fans on this thread.

looks legit to me. gold nba logo comes from the nba at 50 campaign. i could be wrong tho

Does anyone still have the penny hat with the foamposite material on it? i would like to see that one again, and please dont let this one die is one of myfavorite threads.

jersey is legit i use to have one back in 04..ended up selling it..when the whole jersey trend went out the window.

Back
Top Bottom