TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by penny4president

Does anyone realize that if it wasnt for David Robinson injuring Penny, he would have been a Hall of Fame Player and Kobe woulda had to take the torch from him. I HATE DAVID ROBINSON!
if this is true then i hate him now too
roll.gif

2nd That!!!
mad.gif

Man enough with the harshness on the Admiral of SA... What happened? I don't remember this??? Inform me...

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Does anyone realize that if it wasnt for David Robinson injuring Penny, he would have been a Hall of Fame Player and Kobe woulda had to take the torch from him. I HATE DAVID ROBINSON!
if this is true then i hate him now too
roll.gif

2nd That!!!
mad.gif
C'Mon guys. It's not like the Admiral pulled a Tonya Harding. It was accidental.

^TRUE...It wasnt illegal but he gave him a good hard foul that hurt his knee and put him on the shelf. Then with his 2 contract hold-outs early in his career,the "media" said he was soft and was "milking" a minor injury. So to prove them and all his critics wrong he came back too early andre-injured the knee. And the rest is HISTORY...

^TRUE...It wasnt illegal but he gave him a good hard foul that hurt his knee and put him on the shelf. Then with his 2 contract hold-outs early in his career, the "media" said he was soft and was "milking" a minor injury. So to prove them and all his critics wrong he came back too early and re-injured the knee. And the rest is HISTORY...

Thank you! A person who actually understands. I get mad when people from Orlando gripe and complain about both Penny and G.Hill saying they're just tryingto get an easy paycheck. If you're hurt, you're hurt. Get over it. I don't think anymore than maybe a quarter of a percent of the guys in theleague would fake an injury just to get an easy buck. These are guys who put everything into getting to the position they are in. I don't think they'relooking to throw it away. Glad G.Hill came back and was playing imo close to All Star form (in the games I saw) last season.

I still keep wishing Penny would try and come back again.

What are the chances this happens? Any rumors out there?

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by abernja

He has given it up.

I didn't think he would, but it was just wishful thinking. I'm not gonna lie I was jumping around and screaming like a lil girl when I heard he wastraded back to Orlando..................then only to be let down when he was released the next day.

He has given it up.

I didn't think he would, but it was just wishful thinking. I'm not gonna lie I was jumping around and screaming like a lil girl when I heard he was traded back to Orlando..................then only to be let down when he was released the next day.

Not that he would...but if he came back I would spend whatever it took to be behind the visiting bench when he came to Dallas. I'd eat crackers and airfor a month to save up.

Just think if we banded together we could get him voted as a starter in the allstar game. Then the Penny V would release and then...now I am getting workedup. Lunch time...

The only reason I would want him to "officially" Retire is so that M&N can start to pay homage to the Man and make all of his throwbackJerseys...Seems nobody wore size 52 when he was Magic/Suns.

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

Just think if we banded together we could get him voted as a starter in the allstar game. Then the Penny V would release and then...now I am getting worked up. Lunch time...
roll.gif

Coutney Lee wearin Penny III, I'm not the only one who noticed... http://blog.mlive.com/its-just-sports/2009/06/swag_courtney_lee_pays_homage.html
He wore them for quite some time, I posted pictures a few pages back.

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

Just think if we banded together we could get him voted as a starter in the allstar game. Then the Penny V would release and then...now I am getting worked up. Lunch time...
roll.gif

Coutney Lee wearin Penny III, I'm not the only one who noticed... http://blog.mlive.com/its...ney_lee_pays_homage.html
He wore them for quite some time, I posted pictures a few pages back.

I have voted for PENNY over 100x each year for his career and I was hoping many did the same (even when he was on the Heat), I wonder if anyone else did? Itsweird that he is a write in now! Oh, and I know alot of people noticed Courtney Lee, I just really liked the article. Well. if he comes back, I'll be thefirst to vote him another 100x so count me in!!!

nike should continued making the penny line even afer the 4... aslong as he is in the league, nike can still milk it instead of making pe's on othermembers of nike family..

if only the penny line reached his stint with the knicks that would a lot of crazy cw.. even now, not including the 1/2 cents and eggplants i think thisyears retro 3 and 4 out sells the kd line and nash combined imo..

[color= rgb(0, 0, 153)]I have know about this pair of shoes for years but could never find a picture to prove/show it. In the first pic with Orlando in their home jerseys Penny is wearing all white Air Foamposites.......Not foamposite pros But Foamposites (without a nike sign on the side) If some one can get a close up of the shoe in the pic.[/color]

you big dummy wrote:

nerd.gif

52012787.jpg

blackfoamone.jpg

he wore them a few games left before the post season then carried out through the playoffs against the heat.

I remember Penny wearing ^^those white foams vs the Bulls on a sunday afternoon, NBA on NBC game of the week and MJ had taxi 12's on, the good ol days lol

Originally Posted by bigplb78

I remember Penny wearing ^^those white foams vs the Bulls on a sunday afternoon, NBA on NBC game of the week and MJ had taxi wht/red 12's on, the good ol days lol
you're welcome.

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

as a youngin opening up the ogees on xmas
pennies.jpg

Man those were the days, when you really fell in love with a shoe and not just for the hype of it, it brings a lot of memories (tears droppin) really greatpic.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by travman24

Is it possible to customize a "Penny" jersey in the current Magic jersey?
It is.

Not a good look, and a waste of $200 if somebody were to do it, in my opinion.

6qekj6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom