TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

Originally Posted by abernja

corwinator3407 - Nice pics man. Question about the pennies (money) you had in the picture. Did you just come up with that off the top of your head? Just asking cuz I did it and posted pics awhile back but I had never seen it done before. Just wondering really.

I meant to give you credit actually but forgot, I got the idea kinda from your picture of the all white Penny 1. That's the only one I saw.

Better late than never, shout out to abernja for the penny idea!
laugh.gif

Not self promoting myself or anyone I know but I sent a picture of the penny one cent symbol and asked for bands in every color to match all my pennyjersersys, and his work is OUTSTANDING! his username is woodworknick and it is like a lil over a dollar for a band. Totally worth it. I know I keep buyin themwith different Penny put togethers I can think of. Its awesome having a band for each of my jerseys and kix, and people stop and notice.! Check it out PENNYEnthusiasts...

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Originally Posted by abernja

corwinator3407 - Nice pics man. Question about the pennies (money) you had in the picture. Did you just come up with that off the top of your head? Just asking cuz I did it and posted pics awhile back but I had never seen it done before. Just wondering really.

I meant to give you credit actually but forgot, I got the idea kinda from your picture of the all white Penny 1. That's the only one I saw.

Better late than never, shout out to abernja for the penny idea!
laugh.gif

lol it's all good bro. Actually I was mostly just wondering if my initial idea was original or not as I also had never seen it done. Your pics are betterthan mine anyways.
smile.gif

For some reason I've really been feeling Penny's lately... Those white Penny IIs especially, but the Atlantics are really tempting too

I need to follow this thread more closely. I got lucky on the black 1/2 cents, need to be better prepared for the silvers.

i think itd help get some ppl on board with a title change.. To "Official Team Penny Thread" or something like that. lol OP?
nerd.gif

Abernja would have to do that since he started the thread..he was in here today, so maybe when he see's this..I'm sure he'll be down.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Just title it OPP... Official Penny Post...
smokin.gif

I'm down with OPP.

Has anyone actually picked up the triple black IIs? Or are we all waiting for them to go on sale? I saw them this weekend and they look pretty good but itwouldn't have hurt to throw some color on there. Maybe if the piping was blue like the black Penny I.

I think it should say *OFFICIAL PENNY POST - TEAM PENNY aka The PENNY PALS!*
laugh.gif

but About the Blackout Penny 2s. im just waitin for those to hit sales racks and then wen its on sale ill wait for a F&F or an EA and throw on thatDiscount on top of the sale price
pimp.gif
lol they asrent goin any where anytime soon.

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

All Black 2s? Never for me. The all whites just got marked down to $90, I'll get those very soon.
thinking the same.. Team Penny Im In! I just hope this doesnt turn into Team Posites < Penny 1-4 and air ups

yea im in ... team penny for meeeeeeeee
hes a true OG Foam head
happy.gif

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Just title it OPP... Official Penny Post...
smokin.gif

I'm down with OPP.
Maybe if the piping was blue like the black Penny I.
laugh.gif
@ Team OPP

what about "Team One Cent" ?
nerd.gif

and just wanna say that blue piping on the all black penny 2's would have been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i tried to find a good pic to PS that but no luck, anyone else care to take a stab at it?

corey - that's another dope pic, probably the 2nd best one next to the one with the pennies in it.

Back
Top Bottom