Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright we'll see what that Deathfest brings next year if not we'll see what other festivals are worth going to.

I wish we could do it this year in May but my sister graduates Middle school and I promised her Kissfest: Flyleaf, 3 Days Grace, and Five Finger Deathpunch for graduating.

Originally Posted by BCF06

I wish we could do it this year in May but my sister graduates Middle school and I promised her Kissfest: Flyleaf, 3 Days Grace, and Five Finger Deathpunch for graduating.
yooooooo lets hit that $+%% up instead. crash her grad party
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Let me get my tutu....

I know man tell me about it. I promised her Flyleaf the next time they came and look who they bring along with them. I don't mind Flyleaf but the others I'm not to excited to see. I'll go with an open mind.  Plus I got Korn on May 29 (Reliving my teenage years)

Anyway I'm checking out that Deathfest website and they got a list of hotels that are by the venue so this will take some planning but we got a year to save and plan.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Let me get my tutu....
after you my friend
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and bcf where are you checking out korn? at the mayhem?

Physic- About those pics, we didn't get to practice last night, but we are tonight, so I'll have those pics for you dewds. I'm completely renovating my rig, so it'll be the last time my setup as is will be pictured.

Congrats everybody on 100! I know I haven't been here long, but I'll continue to provide insightful information on metal and do what I can to make this thread better. In celebration of this wonderful day, I'm hopping in the shower before practice.

Shower Playlist:
Unearth
Necrophagist
After the Burial
Origin
Jason Becker
Impaled Nazarene

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Let me get my tutu....
after you my friend
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and bcf where are you checking out korn? at the mayhem?
Thats cold u guys
laugh.gif
.  No its not Mayhem they are doing their own tour called the Ballroom Blitz.  They just confirmed it yesterday.  Anyway I never got to see them when I was a teen because I was grounded at that time they came so I wanna check them out this time.  I heard they put on a good show.  I just hope they play their oldschool stuff.

By the way Physicx are you going to check out Immortal.  I heard they are going to Canada.  These dudes are only making like 6 stops through the whole North America.

Today thus far:
Man Must Die
Nile
Amon Amarth

All while continuing to read the 2310 page health care reform bill
sick.gif
Same here dude.  Its gonna suck bad.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by mace40
eek.gif
I was like mace still posts?
laugh.gif
i know right. dude just comes in after being absent for like 3 months then disappears
laugh.gif

cowabungaa cro-mags are appreciated. i recently got into them and bad brains just a few pages ago actually. good stuff

and bcf immortal is not coming here. they going to toronto and montreal. bands only go to those two and vancouver up here, thats it. they are the main reason im going to germany after maiden

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by mace40
eek.gif
I was like mace still posts?
laugh.gif
i know right. dude just comes in after being absent for like 3 months then disappears
laugh.gif

cowabungaa cro-mags are appreciated. i recently got into them and bad brains just a few pages ago actually. good stuff

and bcf immortal is not coming here. they going to toronto and montreal. bands only go to those two and vancouver up here, thats it. they are the main reason im going to germany after maiden

good!!!

if youre into the mags and bad brains, maybe check out LEEWAY, thats another great nyhc band from back in the day thats all guitar riffage!!

My neck is sore, rolled my ankle, and my voice is gone....but other than that it was nothing short of amazing.....I'll update after school which I'm not looking forward too but I'll leave you with this...Dave's and Chris's autograph....

l_7520c52d6e4b474abd950523e2ad7264.jpg

maybe it was ellefson who signed it
nerd.gif

but thats cool if megadave did sign it. i would of gotten a vinyl signed
pimp.gif

The signing was supposed to be Dave and Davie but it was Dave and Chris instead.

Dave's actually really cool I shook his hand talked to him and Chris for a bit and left feeling awesome I told them straight up that meeting them made my year, they smiled and said they really appreciate it.

But as for a re-cap of the night.

-Exodus started the mosh and finished strong with the wall of death.

Water was thrown at them but before it hit Rob, Lee smacked it back into the crowd and finished his solo.

I was at the front of the wall screaming at the other people and bracing myself.

-Testament caused THE EPIC MOSH when they said that they heard Houston can't rock out as hard as everyone else and next thing you know Into The Pit was played and the moshing and everyone was going crazy couple of dudes we're dropped but picked right back up.

-Megadeth caused the greatest pits though and came strong with a excellent line up of songs.

2 dudes tried to stage dive so Dave stopped and went after them, they were kicked out so he gave a announcement that anyone caught stage diving was gonna get a texas !%% whooping from him.

Then during the speech some dude flipped him off and this is what Dave said, "You think your such a tough guy huh ++*@%$@? Come up here and do it you !%$*%% *silence then Ooohing* then Dave looked dead at him and said "I wonder what your mom is doing, but then again sucking $%%+ isn't that important." then they started playing again and we threw the dude into the pit and he was tossed around pretty harsh.

But that's about it it was great one of the greatest times I ever had at a concert especially since it was Megadeth, my favorite band.

Meeting Dave and Chris really made my day though it was a real experience to meet them. 

Vid of Dave talking about stage divers and the guy who flipped him off and Headcrusher

That sounds awesome Erick. Dave is only nice to who he wants to be and fortunately you were one of the lucky ones I also heard he wasn't signing anything besides the Endgame album that you buy there but he signed your vinyl for you so its cool. If would have said that to me about my mom I would gladly pay $35 to meet him then pop the $%$# out of him. They didn't disappoint when I saw them though we got cut short because of a venue curfew and it made it suck. Besides they almost canceled on us because of the weather. Suicide Silence and some other group chickened out and didn't play. Machine head was awesome and played anyway they give us credit cause the weather sucked that bad and it was packed as hell.

That sounds awesome Erick. Dave is only nice to who he wants to be and fortunately you were one of the lucky ones. If would have said that to me about my mom I would gladly pay $35 to meet him then pop the $%$# out of him. They didn't disappoint when I saw them though we got cut short because of a venue curfew and it made it suck. Besides they almost canceled on us because of the weather. Suicide Silence and some other group chickened out and didn't play. Machine head was awesome and played anyway they give us credit cause the weather sucked that bad and it was packed as hell.

Yeah but all that moshing left me wanting more....so which is why I bought a ticket to see Cannibal Corpse on May 12 
pimp.gif

I still gotta see what's up with buying a ticket for Maiden though I really wanna see Dream Theater...more than Maiden 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom