Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by BCF06

That sounds awesome Erick. Dave is only nice to who he wants to be and fortunately you were one of the lucky ones. If would have said that to me about my mom I would gladly pay $35 to meet him then pop the $%$# out of him. They didn't disappoint when I saw them though we got cut short because of a venue curfew and it made it suck. Besides they almost canceled on us because of the weather. Suicide Silence and some other group chickened out and didn't play. Machine head was awesome and played anyway they give us credit cause the weather sucked that bad and it was packed as hell.

Yeah but all that moshing left me wanting more....so which is why I bought a ticket to see Cannibal Corpse on May 12 
pimp.gif

I still gotta see what's up with buying a ticket for Maiden though I really wanna see Dream Theater...more than Maiden 
tongue.gif
Dude was this your first time in the pit.  Because that is the same feeling I got when I first experienced the pit.  Cannibals pits are insanely awesome and I'm 5'7 125 but it makes you want more.  I also got to meet Corpsegrinder and he's a cool dude I took a picture with him but I can't get my phone to load them on the computer.  I'm thinking of going to Austin to see them with Dying Fetus.  As for Maiden you better hope there are good tickets left because trust me you wouldn't want to be in the seats for that one

That sounds awesome Erick. Dave is only nice to who he wants to be and fortunately you were one of the lucky ones. If would have said that to me about my mom I would gladly pay $35 to meet him then pop the $%$# out of him. They didn't disappoint when I saw them though we got cut short because of a venue curfew and it made it suck. Besides they almost canceled on us because of the weather. Suicide Silence and some other group chickened out and didn't play. Machine head was awesome and played anyway they give us credit cause the weather sucked that bad and it was packed as hell.

Yeah but all that moshing left me wanting more....so which is why I bought a ticket to see Cannibal Corpse on May 12 
pimp.gif

I still gotta see what's up with buying a ticket for Maiden though I really wanna see Dream Theater...more than Maiden 
tongue.gif
Dude was this your first time in the pit.  Because that is the same feeling I got when I first experienced the pit.  Cannibals pits are insanely awesome and I'm 5'7 125 but it makes you want more.  I also got to meet Corpsegrinder and he's a cool dude I took a picture with him but I can't get my phone to load them on the computer.  I'm thinking of going to Austin to see them with Dying Fetus.  As for Maiden you better hope there are good tickets left because trust me you wouldn't want to be in the seats for that one

I went to see CC when they toured with Hatebreed,Corpsegrinder is a cool $!@ dude he just looks hostile though 
laugh.gif

I got into a mosh during Hatebreed but I missed most of the CC show because of parking complications.

Best I'd probably be able to do for Maiden is behind front row.....Pit tickets sold out faster than when Slayer was gonna tour with Megadeth 
eek.gif

Damn dude then you missed the best part of the show then. By the way man where are you located? Have you seen Maiden before?

Damn dude then you missed the best part of the show then. By the way man where are you located? Have you seen Maiden before?

Houston,Texas my friend

And no but I'd kill to see them dude

Oh crap dude the Houston Iron Maiden fan club members couldn't even get pit tickets. They sold out in a matter of seconds. So long as you go thats all that matters there gonna blow you away man.

Oh crap dude the Houston Iron Maiden fan club members couldn't even get pit tickets. They sold out in a matter of seconds. So long as you go thats all that matters there gonna blow you away man.

As long as I get to see them

Where are you located?

From San Antonio and got G.A. Level (Pit) tickets. I joined the fanclub just to get them.

From San Antonio and got G.A. Level (Pit) tickets. I joined the fanclub just to get them.

Damn yo 
eek.gif

Lucky son of a #$!%%! 
laugh.gif

I need to start looking for shows down in the 210 since I'm moving down there in July 
ohwell.gif

This year has been pretty blank so far which has had me pissed. We got all the good shows last year Saxon, Queensryche, Testament, Exodus, Priest, Metallica, Megadeth, etc. This year has so far for me has been D.R.I and Maiden. There is a good chance that The Scorpions are coming and we get good groups if not I just travel to see the rest.

By the way why are you moving down here.

This year has been pretty blank so far which has had me pissed. We got all the good shows last year Saxon, Queensryche, Testament, Exodus, Priest, Metallica, Megadeth, etc. This year has so far for me has been D.R.I and Maiden. There is a good chance that The Scorpions are coming and we get good groups if not I just travel to see the rest.

By the way why are you moving down here.

My mom and pops bought a house down there cause my pops works there and my mom really likes it there so we're making the big move....@%$*@% thing is I'm moving my senior year of HS so I won't any time to make new friends 
eyes.gif

If you ever have any questions about anything man don't hesitate to ask me I've lived here all my life. The houses are way cheap down here and its really not that bad but the weather sucks donkey nuts. As for friends you can make them easy just be easy going and strike up some convos. If you see someone with a killer band shirt just go from there. By the way do you know what Highschool you'll be going too.

that barren earth is WICKED. lineup is insane too
sick.gif

who do you like better though, hour of penance or fleshgod?

2 dudes tried to stage dive so Dave stopped and went after them, they were kicked out so he gave a announcement that anyone caught stage diving was gonna get a texas !%% whooping from him.
so this dude is now kicking out fans for trying to stage dive
indifferent.gif
and for him to bring up the dimebag incident was ******ed. its stuff like this that makes me hate the guy as a person. great musician, great band but dude is a prick.

ninja that new Black Breath album is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
im glad someone else is listening to this band in here. i cant wait till they release that $*%! on vinyl.

they'll be on tour with Converge

04/30: Philadelphia, PA @ Trocadero w/ Thursday, Touche Amore, Lewd Acts
05/01: Worcester, MA @ Palladium (upstairs) w/ Thursday, Touche Amore, Lewd Acts
05/02: Poughkeepsie, NY @ The Chance w/ Thursday, Touche Amore, Lewd Acts
05/03: Williamsville, NY @ Club Infinity w/ Thursday, Touche Amore, Lewd Acts
05/04: Washington DC @ Black Cat w/ Thursday, Touche Amore, Lewd Acts
05/05: Norfolk, VA @ The Norva w/ Thursday, Touche Amore, Lewd Acts
05/06: New York City, NY @ Santo's Party House w/ Touche Amore, Lewd Acts, Black Breath
05/07: Cleveland, OH @ Grog Shop w/ Lewd Acts, Black Breath
05/08: Detroit, MI @ Magic Stick w/ Lewd Acts, Black Breath, and more
05/09: Chicago, IL @ Bottom Lounge w/ Lewd Acts, Black Breath, and more
05/10: Lawrence, KS @ Bottleneck w/ Coalesce, Lewd Acts, Black Breath
05/11: Denver, CO @ Marquis Theater w/ Coalesce, Lewd Acts, Black Breath
05/13: Seattle, WA @ Neumo's w/ Coalesce, Lewd Acts, Black Breath
05/14: Portland, OR @ Satyricon w/ Coalesce, Gaza, Lewd Acts, Black Breath
05/15: San Francisco, CA @ Slim's w/ Coalesce, Lewd Acts, Black Breath
05/16: San Luis Obispo, CA @ Downtown Brew w/ Coalesce, Gaza, Lewd Acts, Black Breath
05/17: Anaheim, CA @ Chain Reaction w/ Coalesce, Gaza, Lewd Acts, Black Breath
05/18: Los Angeles, CA @ El Rey Theatre w/ Coalesce, Gaza, Lewd Acts, Black Breath
05/19: Tempe, AZ @ The Clubhouse w/ Coalesce, Gaza, Lewd Acts, Black Breath
05/21: Austin, TX @ Emo's w/ Coalesce, Gaza, Lewd Acts, Black Breath
05/22: Dallas, TX @ Trees w/ Coalesce, Gaza, Lewd Acts, Black Breath
05/23: Tulsa, OK @ The Marquee w/ Gaza, Lewd Acts, Black Breath
05/24: Springfield, MO @ Outland Ballroom w/ Gaza, Lewd Acts, Black Breath
05/25: Memphis, TN @ The Hi Tone w/ Gaza, Lewd Acts, Black Breath
05/26: Louisville, KY @ Headliners w/ Gaza, Lewd Acts, Black Breath
05/27: Nashville, TN @ Exit In w/ Harvey Milk, Gaza, Lewd Acts, Black Breath
05/28: Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade w/ Harvey Milk, Gaza, Lewd Acts, Black Breath
05/29: Carrboro, NC @ Cat's Cradle w/ Harvey Milk, Gaza, Lewd Acts, Black Breath
05/30: Baltimore, MD @ Maryland Deathfest w/ Entombed, Obituary, 16, and more

http://www.youtube.com/v/dcwD4I94Y04&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/dcwD4I94Y04&hl=en_US&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/dcwD4I94Y04&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/dcwD4I94Y04&hl=en_US&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/dcwD4I94Y04&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/dcwD4I94Y04&hl=en_US&fs=1&

that ox album is pretty awesome. i wish that tour came around here but theyre not even going to toronto so im not gonna complain
laugh.gif

anyways, what in the sweet flying +%%$ happened to keep of kalessin? i just listened to the dragontower to see what all the fuss was about and im speechless...

Back
Top Bottom