Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

^
pimp.gif

German/Irish here
http://www.youtube.com/v/JLkOYHYQ2t...xcfcfcf&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/JLkOYHYQ2t...xcfcfcf&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1

WTH
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn Physicx I know how you feel. I was sick with the cold for about 1 week and a half. It just barely went away.  Can't wait to buy Triptykon's album next week.

i dl'ed that but havent given it a listen yet

in regards to the cover, am i supposed to see a bunch of machines having sex?
alien.gif

btw, you an aggies fan?

Yeah man what can I say tough loss.  I should be going to A&M in the fall. I try to be different since everyone here in Texas likes the University of Texas (Longhhorns). As for the cover I think thats what it is.

So I got my Playstation, yes PSone, from my Dad today.  He's had it in storage at his place since probably 2000.  I open it up and lo and behold what's inside?  Final Fantasy Tactics?  Final Fantasy VII? Twisted Metal 2? No, my long lost ...And Justice For All album is in it
laugh.gif

So I got my Playstation, yes PSone, from my Dad today.  He's had it in storage at his place since probably 2000.  I open it up and lo and behold what's inside?  Final Fantasy Tactics?  Final Fantasy VII? Twisted Metal 2? No, my long lost ...And Justice For All album is in it
laugh.gif
that almost what happened to me too! except it was better dayz disc 2 from 2pac
roll.gif

im still waiting for my bodom chaos ridden years dvd to pop up somewhere. horrible concert, but i still wanna find it

laugh.gif
Dude the close to the same thing happend to me with the same album.  I was looking for my playstation 2 and the booklet of games which was somewhere in the attic and as I found it I looked through it and found my Justice for All Cd this was 2 years ago.  This CD was actually an original so its pretty dear to me as it was my first CD ever.

pimp.gif
Twisted Metal, I haven't played this game in a long time and I used to stay up hours playing that game.  I remember how excited I got when I beat Minion.  I need to look for this game now.  I never did get into the Final Fantasy Games.

sick.gif
At those videos Anton.  They look like when my Great Grandma used to cut the heads off chickens in her ranch and they would be shaking and scrambling just like those people in the videos. I would post a video of it but don't know if its allowed or if yall would appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Physicx

laugh.gif
that almost what happened to me too! except it was better dayz disc 2 from 2pac
roll.gif

im still waiting for my bodom chaos ridden years dvd to pop up somewhere. horrible concert, but i still wanna find it
The other day I was cleaning my room and found my missing 2 Pac All Eyez on Me Book 2 Cd.  I only had Part 1 All along.

Originally Posted by BCF06

laugh.gif
Dude the close to the same thing happend to me with the same album.  I was looking for my playstation 2 and the booklet of games which was somewhere in the attic and as I found it I looked through it and found my Justice for All Cd this was 2 years ago.  This CD was actually an original so its pretty dear to me as it was my first CD ever.

pimp.gif
Twisted Metal, I haven't played this game in a long time and I used to stay up hours playing that game.  I remember how excited I got when I beat Minion.  I need to look for this game now.  I never did get into the Final Fantasy Games.

Yeah this is an original CD as well, so I was pretty pissed at losing it.  I was/am a huge Final Fantasy nerd.  When my a friend asked me if it was worth getting shoved in lockers and swirlies, I simply replied I never had that problem because my other hobby is:

Don't %!#! with the metalhead redneck just because he's a nerd mwhahahahahahahahahaha

weeeee!

Damn I would hate to be the person that breaks into your house. He'd probably end up on a song of Cannibal Corpse.

goatee>machete

i used to lug around twisted metal 3 in my friggin discman cause the game doubled as an audio cd. ahh good ol rob zombie, one of my first metal artists

Back
Top Bottom