Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

went to canadian carnage last night

i was gonna write a review last night when i got home, but my ears were still ringing (they still are, but i said what the heck)

first band was suicide silence. they were, 'interesting' to say the least. kinda 'entertaining' almost. dont get me wrong though, the musicstunk. reminded me of when i saw job for a cowboy at gigantour last year
sick.gif
. i only stayed for a like a song and a half then went back out to the lobby and satdown somewhere with my little brother

next was machine head. they were awesome. lot of support and a nice pit. their songs are friggin long which was prolly my only gripe about them. nonetheless, agreat supporting act

i was amped for megadeth. i think it was so great because of the awful performance from last year. chris broderick is damn near perfect with the solos. newheadcrusher is awesome. theres even a couple moments in the song for the crowd to yell, "headcrusher!" set list was
pimp.gif
. no tornado, washington isnext or mechanix though. those are among my favorites.

i think most people were there for slayer judging by the sheer amount of band shirts, drunken "slay-er!" chants in the hallways and the pop theyreceived. lots of energy and they were loud as $%!!. i left after the intro to raining blood (which was the last song anyways) though because my little brothergot injured a few weeks back and had a knee brace on. i didnt want him to struggle up the stairs and through the halls with the thousands of people leaving thevenue at the same time so we left a tad bit early.

other notable events was a fight between 2 drunken idiots followed by a super loud pop when 2 minutes to midnight blared on the speakers in between acts

bcf, thank you so so much for hooking up that fanclub pass. i got a nifty little vip badge when i showed them my ticket to get a wristband but it didnt grantme any special privileges. i dont know what the point of it was, but its a nice little memento. i know i said i would hook you up with a shirt but (all 3)lines were like 23524562 people deep and i couldnt even get one for my brother or myself. pm me and ill see if i can make it up to you. sorry man

Hey I wrote this Death metal song tell me what you think of it I posted it in the wat metal music u listening to.
f292xh.gif

Its called :Torched Soul(Your Remains)

Murdering Hammered souls Living in this pit of hell
Nothing but a Rioting Soul Worshiping Tampered souls
Killing Them watch death I don't know what the hell is going on
Burn flames
Your remains
Rioting
RIPPING FLESH FROM BONE!!!!!!!!!!
KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THEMMMM!!!!!!!
WATCHING DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!
WATCHING Death Ah!
Taking soul from Chest Cavity
Bleed out of a torched soul
Nothing changed I'm the same
Killing as i rape and maim
Cause I remain the same
Walking Around Gun in hand Blowing brains from skulls
Killing them Damned soul
Ill take to Hell
Damning Them
To of life of hell
Murdering torched soul
I'm insane I rape and maim Taking chains and implanting them in your %%%$%!% head!
Extracting soul from brain
bodies hang
bashing skulls
nothings changed
KILLING WITH THE CLINICALLY INSANE!!!!!!!!!
Implanting death in everyone
watching torched souls
Living in
a pool of sin
killing %%%$%!% souls
All You'll smell
Is burning flesh
DEVOURING TORCHED SOULS!
Upon Ill Prey
Torched souls
Bile of Human In a pile crooked smile
Last ............thing ............your ..........see .........is.............death AH!!!​

Originally Posted by Jules300

Hey I wrote this Death metal song tell me what you think of it I posted it in the wat metal music u listening to.
f292xh.gif

Burn flames
Your remains
Rioting
WATCHING Death Ah!
Cause I remain the same
Killing them Damned soul
Ill take to Hell
Damning Them
To of life of hell
Murdering torched soul
I'm insane I rape and maim Taking chains and implanting them in your %%%$%!% head!
bodies hang
bashing skulls
nothings changed
watching torched souls
Living in
a pool of sin
killing %%%$%!% souls
All You'll smell
Is burning flesh
DEVOURING TORCHED SOULS!
Upon Ill Prey
Torched souls
Last ............thing ............your ..........see .........is.............death AH!!!
Hey man good lyrics but then again lyrics are nothing if the talent doesnt make it good. Are you in a band?

Hey Anton that Nile is pretty wicked. Where do you guys get find out about all these groups. I must be slacking.

Originally Posted by BCF06

Hey Anton that Nile is pretty wicked. Where do you guys get find out about all these groups. I must be slacking.

Nah, you're just getting old
nerd.gif

Today:
Slayer - Soundtrack to the Apocalypse
Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power
Trivium - Shogun

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

nerd.gif
roll.gif

anyways

jules, those are some brutal lyrics man.sounds
sick.gif
pimp.gif

but seriously, im gonna have to hear vocals to pass further judgement. if youre in a band, be sure to keep us posted w/ some samples or something.

goatwhore
destroyer 666
skeletonwitch

oooooooowwwweeeee j1 if you have more blackened thrash or anything like the above, let me know. +%@! is crazy

nerd.gif

Today:
Trivium - Shogun

I guess so I'm 21 but I've always mainly been in to old school metal or rock. As for death metal I can listen to it for a while like I have beenlately but after a while the vocals irritate me, thats when I go back to the old school stuff.

Carcass- Reek of Putrefacation
Morbid Angel- Blessed are the sick
Cannibal corpse- Evisecration Plague
Accept- Metal Heart

nerd.gif

Today:
Trivium - Shogun

I guess so I'm 21 but I've always mainly been in to old school metal or rock. As for death metal I can listen to it for a while like I have been lately but after a while the vocals irritate me, thats when I go back to the old school stuff.

Carcass- Reek of Putrefacation
Morbid Angel- Blessed are the sick
Cannibal corpse- Evisecration Plague
Accept- Metal Heart
I was around 21 when I started slipping in the music game, but then I was boots on ground in the sandbox at 21
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

oooooooowwwweeeee j1 if you have more blackened thrash or anything like the above, let me know. +%@! is crazy
check your pm.

Prayer For Cleansing - "The Rain In Endless Fall" for me today. this band was so underrated and this album is one my all time favorite metalcorealbums.
pimp.gif
from beginning to end, no filler.

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

check your pm.

Prayer For Cleansing - "The Rain In Endless Fall" for me today. this band was so underrated and this album is one my all time favorite metalcore albums.
pimp.gif

Surprised to hear of this band mentioned. Sonnet is a sick song. They were at one time my favorite metalcore group, and they are from North Carolina.
pimp.gif

Today:

Iron Maiden

Scary Kids Scaring Kids

Trivium

Originally Posted by Jules300

f292xh.gif

Burn flames
Your remains
Rioting
WATCHING Death Ah!
Cause I remain the same
Killing them Damned soul
Ill take to Hell
Damning Them
To of life of hell
Murdering torched soul
bodies hang
bashing skulls
nothings changed
watching torched souls
Living in
a pool of sin
killing %%%$%!% souls
All You'll smell
Is burning flesh
DEVOURING TORCHED SOULS!
Upon Ill Prey
Torched souls
Last ............thing ............your ..........see .........is.............death AH!!!
Hey man good lyrics but then again lyrics are nothing if the talent doesnt make it good. Are you in a band?
Yea i was in a band but all they did was slack off so i quit i just have been writing music lately ill post up another song later

^what do you play? what genre (obviously death, why am i even asking
laugh.gif
), what instrument etc

today

nocturnal breed
aura noir
toxic holocaust

thanks for the 'suggestions' j1
happy.gif

^everytime i die is a sick song but that video is something awful

first time i saw the reaper run through the forest i damn near fell off my chair
laugh.gif

low budget metal videos ftl
smh.gif

yo anton if youre up for some melodic death like older bodom above (pre-hate crew deathroll) i got a whole schwack of bands you might wanna give a listen

^what do you play? what genre (obviously death, why am i even asking
laugh.gif
), what instrument etc

today

nocturnal breed
aura noir
toxic holocaust

thanks for the 'suggestions' j1
happy.gif

We sound like Bloodbath u every heard of them? I got a song we made on my computer how do i upload it here?

if its in mp3 try sendspace.com

and of course ive heard of bloodbath. akerfeldt (sp?)
pimp.gif

if its in mp3 try sendspace.com

and of course ive heard of bloodbath. akerfeldt (sp?)
pimp.gif

ok kool ill upload tonight just got off work night shift is a b lol. Bloodbath eaten > _______ lol

^everytime i die is a sick song but that video is something awful

first time i saw the reaper run through the forest i damn near fell off my chair
laugh.gif

low budget metal videos ftl
smh.gif

yo anton if youre up for some melodic death like older bodom above (pre-hate crew deathroll) i got a whole schwack of bands you might wanna give a listen
LOL first time I saw the vid, I was confused like @+% is this garbage. European metal bands love chilling in forests doing satanic %#@@
laugh.gif

speaking of Pantera. anyone remember seeing this

i would of been better if she at least ended it with "A NEW LEVEL OF CONFIDENCE AND POWER"
laugh.gif

and Spongebob using Pantera in the "Pre Hibernation" episode
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

Prayer For Cleansing - "The Rain In Endless Fall" for me today. this band was so underrated and this album is one my all time favorite metalcore albums.
pimp.gif

Surprised to hear of this band mentioned. Sonnet is a sick song. They were at one time my favorite metalcore group, and they are from North Carolina.
pimp.gif
90's/early 00's metalcore was the best. Unbroken, Strife, Earth Crisis, Botch, Coalesce, Disembodied, early Cave In, Adamantium, PoisonThe Well, early 18 Visions, 7 Angels 7 Plagues....man i can go on forever
laugh.gif

today
Acid King - III
Black Sabbath - Master of Reality
Absu - Tara

Back
Top Bottom