Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paths of possession
eluveitie
amon amarth - i was playing the twilight of the thundergod dvd that came with the album and my 2 year old nephew was headbanging on que when valhall awaits mekicked in
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

paths of possession
eluveitie
amon amarth - i was playing the twilight of the thundergod dvd that came with the album and my 2 year old nephew was headbanging on que when valhall awaits me kicked in
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Man for mother's day a few years back my brother and I built a terraced garden for our Mom (obviously) and while we were doing it I had my laptop onshuffle. Man as soon as Reign in Blood came on my middle nephew (age 5) just goes berserk jumping all over the place. All I could say is, "There's afuture metalhead right there."
laugh.gif

Today:
The Sword
Warbringer

^^Little kids headbanging/going nuts to metal is hilarious and dare I say "cute"
embarassed.gif
My nephew and god son were in the car when Phantom Of The Opera by IronMaiden came on and it literally made my day.

Today:
Iron Maiden
Bloodjinn
Cattle Decapitation

today:
between the buried and me
haste the day
underoath (older stuff)
my bitter end
all shall perish

^^Nice a couple new NTers in the metal forum.

For 619 day I had to listen to local bands:

As I Lay Dying
Destroy The Runner
Sever Your Ties
Underminded
Stick To Your Guns

Yeah good to see different people in the metal forum. The metal world is growing rapidly I've noticed that a lot. Anyway I like seeing little headbangers Iwas one of them. Good choice on that Fear Factory up there. By the way Physcix I'm excited for you going to that Canadian Carnage its going to be a beastof a concert. Just a few more days left and expect a new song to be played from Megadeth its called Headcrusher. Anyway jammed out to

Celtic Frost- Morbid Tales
Death Angel- The Ultra-Violence

Got some news for those of you that are going to be seeing Metallica this fall. The opener is going to be Lamb of God.

^lamb of god again? theyre alright, but they kinda old quick imo. doent really matter though, theyre not stopping here in the fall anyways

but yeah man, im hyped for the concert and the new album. really anxious on what chris broderick can do in the studio. headcrusher sounds pretty cool, but iveonly heard bits and pieces of it
nerd.gif

I'm with you on Lamb of God, I can dig some of their stuff just nothing really stands out to me. Anyway Chris Broderick is a beast. Some say he's got abit of Marty Friedman in him but who knows I guess we gotta wait and see.

^you always up one some crazy $!++. im gonna have to check this out

today

finntroll
carcass
dark tranquility
gojira

Asphyx rules their whole catalog is solid even the "God Cries" record who alot of people where down on. my favorite Asphyx record though is Last OneOn Earth. i still have to check out The Brutal Way though.

so far today
Crowbar
Sick Of It All
Darkness (German Thrash, not that +*%+%+ band from the UK)

Thanks for the Asphyx suggestion DonCoryson I don't know how I had never heard of them before. I've been jamming out to them now. I've been jammingout to The Rack and it kills.

Asphyx- The Rack
S.O.D- Speak English or Die
Nuclear Assault- Game Over

I thought Machine Head was going to open for Metallica? Or am I thinking of their last tour?
nerd.gif

Today:

Machine Head - The Blackening

Spineshank - The Height of Callousness
pimp.gif

^process youre in alberta right?

you going to calgary for the canadian carnage tour? machine head gonna be there

and anton must really like death metal
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

^process youre in alberta right?

you going to calgary for the canadian carnage tour? machine head gonna be there

and anton must really like death metal
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Technical death metal is literally the most proficient form of modern music out there, easily!!!!
pimp.gif

Budgie - Budgie (These dudes were way ahead of their time)
Iron Maiden- Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
GG Allin- Murder Junkies (I know its pretty random)

Damn it speaking of Necrophagist I missed them Saturday I completely forgot about that show.

^^ah well. just catch them on that summer slaughter event. you guys get two festival days dont you?
mad.gif

im still undecided on going myself. ensiferum and necrophagist in the lineup is really tempting though

in other news, i just found out that killswitch engage and in flames are coming in september. 2 of my little brother's favorite bands. he wants me to gowith him but i dont know, its during the beginning of the school year...has anyone been able to go to concerts while schooling?

today

in flames - wouldnt mind seeing them live again. i adore their older stuff like colony, but the new stuff, not so much
scar symmetry
insomnium

finally got around to checking out the new Suffocation album "Blood Oath". is it possible for this band to release a bad album? cause once again thisband delivers. its not their best but great nonetheless. it gets better with every listen.

i also recommend the new Destroyer 666 album "Defiance", soooo gooooood, i hope theres a vinyl version i can cop.

Just got back from spending the weekend up in the mountains shooting guns for my BD. 26 woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Today:
Trivium - Shogun

Back
Top Bottom