Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[h3]MTH 306. MATRIX AND POWER SERIES METHODS.[/h3]Introduction to matrix algebra, determinants, systematic solution to linear systems,and eigenvalue problems. Convergence and divergence of series with emphasis on power series, Taylor series expansions, convergence tests for power series, anderror estimates for truncated series used in practical approximations.

Oh and fall starts sept 28th for me. Junior year of EE...FML

^^my head hurts after reading that description

i think i just realized how easy high school math really was. im only taking elementary calculus next year. they advised all science students not to take it(why?) but i took it anyways
laugh.gif

i think fall semester starts around sept. 1 but i have mandatory 1st year student orientation for 2 days in late august
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

^^What branch were you in if you dont mind my asking.

Today:
Iron Maiden
Haste The Day
Active Army 29 Aug 2001 - 17 Feb 2007
A 2/47 INF BCT Fort Benning, GA
C 73rd Ordnance Battalion Fort Gordon, GA
HHC 29th Signal Battalion Fort Lewis, WA
- Camp Anaconda Balad, Iraq
- FOB Sykes Tal'Afar, Iraq

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks for your service my fellow metalhead.

Theres wayyyyy to much school talk going on hahaha. Im debating if I should do summer school the second half or just work to get outta debt. I really need tomake my mind up fast other wise my classes will be unavailable lol.

Today:
Saxon
Warbringer
Hammerfall

ps. I didnt even realize I had the 666th post! lol. The Number Of The Beast
pimp.gif
Time to get on our way to 6666th? lol

Originally Posted by Physicx

for today

norther
children of bodom - recently stated they have been added to guitar hero 5. dont know if i should be glad or not, but whatever
white zombie
bolt thrower - good stuff j1
nice, BOLT THROWER rules, im acutally surprised at the amount of people who havent heard of, or listened to them. if you havent already check outEntombed, get the Left Hand Path record and go from there.

today

Neurosis - Through Silver in Blood
Entombed - Wolverine Blues
Ringworm - The Promise

^^How did you like warbringer and hammerfall? Two of my personal favorites

Today:
Wolves In The Throne Room
Led Zep
Bad Brains

Really liked Warbringer. They have a Slayer sound to them. Hammerfall was alright, I ended up listening to Warbringer more.

Today:
Slipknot
Deep Purple
Killswitch Engage
Warbringer

^^i think evile sounds more like slayer than warbringer...maybe even a little too much like slayer. the first time iheard 'enter the grave' and 'thrasher' i was stunned at the similarities
eek.gif

entombed - the left hand path. thanks for the suggestion j1. checking them out as we speak
cadacross - booooring. smh at me listening to just about anything thats finnish
throne of chaos - menace and prayer

Today:
Led Zep
Bad Brains
yo incase you didnt know Warbringer is playing in san marcos on friday, not SD but close enough
laugh.gif
. i would go to the anaheim show tomorrow but im sick as hell right now althoughthat didnt stop me from seeing the Cro Mags yesterday, which probably wasnt a good idea, but it was totally worth it. and speaking of the Bad Brains theycovered Right Brigade and Attitude
pimp.gif
, besides me being sick their set was
eek.gif

oh yeah and Wolves In The Throne Room are playing che next month.

Warbringer is awesome. They do sound a bit like Slayer but they have a different sound to them at the same time. I normally don't listen to newer groupsbut I make an exception to new thrash groups. Evile and Fueled by fire are also good and can't leave out Municipal Waste.

Wooooo the term is coming to an end!!!

Today:
The Sword

Didn't get a chance to listen to much music today, there was quite a few thunderstorms and I'm a thunderstorm junkie.

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

Today:
Led Zep
Bad Brains
yo incase you didnt know Warbringer is playing in san marcos on friday, not SD but close enough
laugh.gif
. i would go to the anaheim show tomorrow but im sick as hell right now although that didnt stop me from seeing the Cro Mags yesterday, which probably wasnt a good idea, but it was totally worth it. and speaking of the Bad Brains they covered Right Brigade and Attitude
pimp.gif
, besides me being sick their set was
eek.gif

oh yeah and Wolves In The Throne Room are playing che next month.

Yea I know Warbringer was coming close, but im watching my son tomorrow night because his mom has to work the late shift. Sucks but they'll come aroundagain. Hopefully lol. And wiggity wiggity what what? Wolves is coming to the Che?
pimp.gif
A band ive wanted to see and a venue that ive yet to go. I will definitely try to make that show. You going Goku?

^ naw i'll probably hit up the LA show though, i cant get down to SD as much as i'd like to anymore. also Skeletonwitch will also be playing chesometime next month if your interested.

Damn is everyone in this thread taking summer classes? I'm doing two myself up at PSU
laugh.gif

What are everyone's thoughts on the new Anaal Nathrakh? If you haven't heard of them go check them out, you will not be dissappointed if you're afan of extreme metal.

I've never heard of them DonCoryson but I'll check them out. Anyway is anybody gonna watch Iron Maidens Flight 666 tomorrow on VH1. I'm going tocheck it out tomorrow then I'll probably get the DVD when it comes out Tuesday.

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

^ naw i'll probably hit up the LA show though, i cant get down to SD as much as i'd like to anymore. also Skeletonwitch will also be playing che sometime next month if your interested.

Damn, I really wanna see Skeletonwitch live too. I like that band a lot.

Originally Posted by BCF06

I've never heard of them DonCoryson but I'll check them out. Anyway is anybody gonna watch Iron Maidens Flight 666 tomorrow on VH1. I'm going to check it out tomorrow then I'll probably get the DVD when it comes out Tuesday.
BCF you already know im watching it lol. And at the very least DVRing it haha.

i dont even think i have vh1 sooooooo yeah. i might just buy it

anywho

summer-slaughter-2009-lineup.jpg

• 6/05 - Baltimore, MD @ Sonar
  • 6/06 - Richmond, VA @ The National
  • 6/07 - Philadelphia, PA @ TLA
  • 6/08 - Hartford, CT @ Webster Theater
  • 6/10 - Charlotte, NC @ Amos Southend
  • 6/12 - Louisville, KY @ Headliners
  • 6/13 - Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
  • 6/14 - St. Petersburg (Tampa), FL @ Jannus Landing
  • 6/15 - Jacksonville, FL @ Plush
  • 6/16 - Orlando, FL @ Club Firestone
  • 6/18 - San Antonio, TX @ White Rabbit (Night One)
  • 6/19 - Houston, TX @ Java Jazz
  • 6/20 - San Antonio, TX @ White Rabbit (Night Two)
  • 6/21 - Dallas, TX @ House of Blues
  • 6/23 - Denver, CO @ Gothic Theatre
  • 6/24 - Albuquerque, NM @ Sunshine Theatre
  • 6/26 - Phoenix, AZ @ The Marquee Theatre
  • 6/27 - San Diego, CA @ Soma
  • 6/28 - Anaheim, CA @ The Grove
  • 6/29 - Las Vegas, NV @ House of Blues
  • 6/30 - Los Angeles, CA @ House of Blues
  • 7/01 - San Francisco, CA @ The Grand Ballroom
  • 7/02 - Portland, OR @ Roseland Theater
  • 7/03 - Seattle, WA @ King Cat Theater
  • 7/07 - Spokane, WA @ Knitting Factory
  • 7/09 - Minneapolis, MN @ First Ave
  • 7/10 - Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave
  • 7/11 - Birch Run, MI @ DirtFest
  • 7/12 - Lakewood, OH @ Phantasy Concert Club
  • 7/13 - Chicago, IL @ House of Blues
  • 7/14 - Cincinnati, OH @ Bogart's
  • 7/15 - Toronto, ON @ Sound Academy
  • 7/16 - Montreal, QC @ Medley
  • 7/17 - Albany, NY @ Northern Lights
  • 7/18 - Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
  • 7/19 - New York, NY @ Irving Plaza (Day One)
  • 7/20 - New York, NY @ Irving Plaza (Day Two)
anyone going? i might have to check this out. im not a big behemoth fan, but ensiferum is def one of my favorites

edit - im confused. i just realized behemoth isnt on the poster, but they are listed for my date which was added this week. weird

Behemoth is ok I'm gonna see them at the Rockstar energy mayhem festival. I had no idea that a tour like that was going on. Thanks for posting it Physicx Iwill definitely go the two days they are in my town and the White Rabbit is awesome. Necrophagist and Dying Fetus should be great.

6/18 - San Antonio, TX @ White Rabbit (Night One)
6/20 - San Antonio, TX @ White Rabbit (Night Two)

Summer concerts ftw
pimp.gif

JUL 14 TUE
ROCKSTAR MAYHEM FESTIVAL / MARILYN MANSON / SLAYER / KILLSWITCH ENGAGE / BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE / TRIVIUM + MORE!
White River Amphitheater- Live Nation $31-$61 JUL 15 WED

JUL 15 WED
METALOPOLIS PRESENTS: CANNIBAL CORPSE
BEHEMOTH / THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER / GOD FORBID

Roseland Theater, TicketsWest $20

SEPT 20 SUN
DRAGONFORCE
Roseland Theater, TicketsWest $18

Originally Posted by Johnstaysfresh

I dont know if there has ever been one before but im trying to start up a team of metalhead sneaker collectors. Anyone who listens to metal/hardcore or just anything along those lines is welcome to join and to contribute to the thread. Anyone who wants to join the team just pm me then throw up the sig. Ive always listened to metal all my life as well as collected sneakers for the past 2 years. I dont see why sneaker collecting has to be strictly a hiphop thing. Metal heads unite!!!
You said it, man!!

I wonder what happened to Johnstaysfresh like I said before he turned me on to some good new thrash metal. Hey Ninja I'm confused, Those groups you put forJuly 15 are included in the Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival. Check out this link http://www.mayhemfest.com/bands.php. But if you can see them twice why not. I can't wait the San Antonio date isin August. By the way do you know who is going to Headline or be the last group to play. I hope its Slayer. As for Dragonforce I've never got off to thembut those who do more power to you.

Back
Top Bottom