Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually guys, I'm not sure when this will happen, but I'm going to set up a recording rig in my room, so I can record my ideas in addition to tabbing them out. I'll be programming the drums for now, but eventually I want to get an electronic kit, so I can play all the drums myself. I'll also lay down bass tracks, but they'll just be a blue print cause I know our bass player will want to do his thing with it, which I'm perfectly fine with. The only thing they more than likely won't have is vocals, but since they're just rough tracks, I don't care too much. Once I get it set up, I'll post the tracks here. Thanks dudes
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by Physicx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NINJALLAALALALALLLALALA

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

sorry, just got home
laugh.gif

and bcf, no, im not ready. its my first time seeing them but i cant freaking wait!
Thanks dude
laugh.gif

Happy bday, have a glass of scotch on my behalf.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NINJALLAALALALALLLALALA

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

sorry, just got home
laugh.gif

and bcf, no, im not ready. its my first time seeing them but i cant freaking wait!
Thanks dude
laugh.gif
Happy Birthday my fellow MetalHead.

*!!%, bcf, it just occured to me while looking at texas shirts on ebay

we should have swapped event shirts. a texas for me and a canada for you

DAMMIT why didnt i think of this earlier

So after a while I finally decided on my first tat.
cfh.jpg

On my upper left shoulder, Pantera is in my top 3 and I wouldn't having the Cowboys From Hell logo on me.

That Big Four vid,was Kirk sweep picking?!!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

cfh.jpg

On my upper left shoulder, Pantera is in my top 3 and I wouldn't having the Cowboys From Hell logo on me.

eek.gif
I've been thinking about getting some tattoos representing artists that have passed away that affected my life.  I'm trying to figure out what to get for dimebag and dio.  I've been thinking about just getting a simple number 2 on my arm for Paul Grey.  First I'm probably going to get the Disturbed Believe symbol on my right shoulder and two Arabic proverbs wrapped around each arm.

*!!%, bcf, it just occured to me while looking at texas shirts on ebay

we should have swapped event shirts. a texas for me and a canada for you

DAMMIT why didnt i think of this earlier
Damn you Physicx.   I didn't think about that.  I'm not a big fan of our shirts but they are cooking on ebay.  When I was let in by FTTB, no one was in the merch line so it was open season.  Eveyone ran straight to the barrier.  I got the El Dorado, Final Frontier, and Event shirt.  My sister bought me the event shirt as an early Birthday gift.

cfh.jpg

eek.gif
Dude, I'm not going to lie.  I always though of getting that tattoo myself.

^mind $*+*
sick.gif

them and impetuous ritual are sick. dont know what theyre putting in that australian drinking water

i only know a couple bands from that lineup: black breath (from this thread), from ashes rise, repulsion and corrosion of conformity. i always hear about these free scion festivals and im super jealous
 definitely check out Goatsnake, Trap Them and Coliseum. oh and the new Nails album "Unsilent Death"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and speaking of aussie bands check out that new split Nocturnal Graves did with Hell Spirit.

Originally Posted by BCF06

cfh.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif

It's a sweet logo, even better that I'm from Texas so the Cowboy From Hell thing works in my favor,
Funny thing is I'm getting it for free
pimp.gif

cfh.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif

It's a sweet logo, even better that I'm from Texas so the Cowboy From Hell thing works in my favor,
pimp.gif
Hopefully not from a friend
laugh.gif

My brother would have some advice for you if it is a free tattoo from a friend
roll.gif

cfh.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Hopefully not from a friend
laugh.gif

My brother would have some advice for you if it is a free tattoo from a friend
roll.gif

Noooo
laugh.gif

My bro used to have a machine but he couldn't tat so he gave it to his boss with everything, in exchange for free tattoos.
His boss's side hustle is working in a tattoo parlor, he re-did most of my bro's tats.
A touch-up of one his first tats
713t.jpg

cfh.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
That makes two of us man. 

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

^mind $*+*
sick.gif

them and impetuous ritual are sick. dont know what theyre putting in that australian drinking water

i only know a couple bands from that lineup: black breath (from this thread), from ashes rise, repulsion and corrosion of conformity. i always hear about these free scion festivals and im super jealous
 definitely check out Goatsnake, Trap Them and Coliseum. oh and the new Nails album "Unsilent Death"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and speaking of aussie bands check out that new split Nocturnal Graves did with Hell Spirit.
thanks, will do. are you into rotten sound? they just confirmed for a festival up here and i dont know much about them. ive heard them before, and i like what i hear, but thats about it

i already got that grave spirit sessions
pimp.gif
satans cross is the *%%! as well. might need to order the split though. i hate this transcoded *%%! i downloaded and i cant find it in 320

also, i won fttb for maiden tomorrow. hopefully it wont be a waste of time like it was san antonio bcf 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

^mind $*+*
sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks, will do. are you into rotten sound? they just confirmed for a festival up here and i dont know much about them. ive heard them before, and i like what i hear, but thats about it

i already got that grave spirit sessions
pimp.gif
satans cross is the *%%! as well. might need to order the split though. i hate this transcoded *%%! i downloaded and i cant find it in 320

also, i won fttb for maiden tomorrow. hopefully it wont be a waste of time like it was san antonio bcf 
ohwell.gif
Awesome man it just depends on the venue.  ATT Center are always Anuses when it comes to that so  I think yall will get in at the right time.  Hey man have you seen your event shirt.  It looks pretty decent.  http://www.ironmaiden.com...d.php?t=76986&page=2

You gotta give us the details when you get back man.  What do you think about the setlist?

Anyway prepare to be mindblown.  Dream Theater can throw it down to.

Back
Top Bottom