TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats that design stitched on the tongues of them AM1's
nerd.gif
  And wow, look at the mudguard disappearing
ohwell.gif

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
ILLustRAYt wrote:

bbb-nike-11.jpg

Those charcoals will be copped

bbb-nike-2.jpg

And I see nike will be running with this colorway as they did with the freshwater 95/griffs. This is the color on the 95's...I have said, it since day 1. It looks nothing like "crystal blue" and it looks like "imperial blue".

Ray..Welcome to the Fam homie! Thanks for the sample pics...some of those are looking 
eek.gif

smokin.gif
  while some are lookin 
ohwell.gif

smh.gif
  and Ultramarine 180s again 
laugh.gif

AM87...dope IDs. Those Skylines look OK, not my cup o tea.

Mars...dope Rejuvenations. Thats a pretty nice pack IMO, underated if you ask me.

Seth...nice Triax!

Mitch...those 90s look OK colorwise, quality might be a different story 
laugh.gif

Briannnnnnnn....I agree, those BW fusions look pretty good. Id cop.

Black...those are actually pretty nice in person. I just never have the $$ to cop when theyre around. I'll wait until they hit outlets for $40 like the QS 
laugh.gif

Drew....I have nothing to say 
smh.gif
but next time  
devil.gif
and I tried to convince myself of the same thing when those Pattas dropped....still not working 
smh.gif

G...haha, you got me bro! Justin was just about to get a nasty email from me haha. Very nice pick up man! oh and those Pattas are cool too 
grin.gif

eorr23...what size are you bro? You're looking for Black/Red '09s? Hit me up..I might be able to help out 
nerd.gif

well Fam...I just placed the order for probably my last set of IDs...

got the Blurawas...couldnt pass those up. We all know what they look like so no need to post.

also ordered these...nothin fancy, just something simple.

Check out the
Nike Air Max 1 iD Shoe
I designed at NIKEiD.com

Peace Fam!

**edit...Dallas asked me to ask the Fam what they can come up with for some Stash IDs. He also said for Cris to stop posting his Stash BWs  
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
ILLustRAYt wrote:

I just saw these 2010 samples from SneakerNews...

bbb-nike-2.jpg

Personally, I'm really diggin' the Charcoal / Neon AM1s.

Great to see more 180s on the radar
pimp.gif

hopefully Nike will will get them back on  to iD in 2010

I couldn't help myself, I had to enlarge them
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

dfvsx5.jpg

Man if nike does the 180 again, please don't try to sell me an ultra thin shirt that goes only to a size smedium LOL. Glad people figured out a loop hole an I was able to snatch 2 metropops.

Sup fam- I am waiting on that damn jacket to hit ndc...hope they dont wait till March

Congrats to the dudes that made fam Illy

Sdub- I'm sure that colorway is gonna look really clean

Purple Sneaks- I guess we can share man hahaha

Everytime i see pics of those black/red 09s I kick myself for not having a pair

Pattas look good as hell, I dunno about 700 good....I doni't have the balls to do things like that anymore

I'm feeling those summer releases, def good to see some 180s

Everyone have a good weekend and be safe!!!!!

FAM!

off to myrtle beach for a little R&R with the wife....pictures to ensue....
that nike outlet never gets crap though

What's up guys?  Hope everyone's having a good weekend thus far
pimp.gif

Ray - thanks for the samples pics, couple things that might be of interest in there.

Here's a new ID design I came up with, figured Saturday morning was the appropriate time to post em
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

(ID is black, looks gray in the pic).  It would just be a matter of picking up the extra laces, and then you could swap them out depending on who you wanted to be that day
roll.gif
pimp.gif
.   If brown was an option, I'd put that on the sole.  That's why I used the fog mesh, hoping it would have enough of a brown hint to suffice.

Have a good one folks!

Thanks for those pics Illy! I somehow scrolled right past that on SN from my phone. I'm interested in what those grey 90's are behind the reds on the first pic.

That post got me a bit excited.
Saw Avatar 3D last night for the first time. Pretty
pimp.gif

Beautiful day today up in New England. Off to grab some eggs benedict with the wifey. Enjoy the weekend folks.

-Jay
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg

this today to go out and do things.......
331k4eh.jpg
unDSing it today. Beautiful day here in the great NorthEast.
happy.gif

Greg always goin somewhere.....very nice, before the kids came, we did the same thing, we're glad we got to travel to a lot of places before we had Bri and Malia.

Dope stuffs as usual familamadingdong...

I have a plan with the whole, "patch" thing, just trying to get materials and consent together, hopefully all works out.

Cris.

larrivee7: ILLY iD pack! "Cowabunga!"works too haha. I wanted to make a Donatello pair, but I'm waiting for a Brown color option.

Oz: Now that you posted that close-up. That White 180 looks to be an Infrared cw (or its rendition of it).

Cris: I can't wait to see how that turns out! Custom patches are really expensive. A set of two that I recently inquired about was $35+tax!

about time 180's are out again
tongue.gif
both of the pairs are already looking good from that angle
 thanks for the welcome into the AMFAM, but i need to check in with cris to make sure im already in with his consent

crisone - Glad to have helped with the Atmos 95. If only i could find them in my size for that price.
larivee7 - Lovely Triax. Always posting up a great variation of shoes.
gooey - Two quality pickups. Especially the Pattas.
s dubl - Looking forward to pics of those iD's you've ordered. They look like they'll turn out nice.

I'm very pleased that 180's seem to be back for 2010. Both those colourways, and the other two posted a while back are looking clean. Having said that, i would like to see Nike bring out some more adventurous colourways alongside the simple ones. I reckon it's a shoe that can deal with a bit of colour. Or let us do that part for ourselves and get them back on iD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom