TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Black Pattas up at FC. Sz.7 and 9. Ur gonna need a lot of chips!

Hmmm' Its figures.....They probably did drop in NY at certain places, now FC has them..

Originally Posted by tak

Hmmm' Its figures.....They probably did drop in NY at certain places, now FC has them..
i have a story i can tell, but im not, cause i know NIKE reads and it could possibly get some people fired, but NIKE hold your own in check
smh.gif
smh.gif

denver, RAY, jibby - good looks! i think i need a couple more? lost count haha
those futura am1's are looking good too! i never even thought about doing a futura-inspired pair

quick question -
just a random pic i found somewhere on NT, i think these belong to someone but im not sure
anyways, what yr did the og Structures come out?

tak, looks like the mesh is midnight fog

Originally Posted by tak

don't even joke like that
smh.gif

dope ID's AM87

welcome again Ray
glasses.gif

tgif indeed! have a safe friday evening everyone.

cris - stash bws are amazing, def my fave pair of the pack.

ray - congrats on making fam.

ufb - huge air bubbles there
eek.gif

cleveland - you guys dodged a bullet, lucky for you, kobe was throwin bricks.

mitchell - those patta tzs are my size, but are beyond my price range. hopefully, a member of this thread picks them up, ::cough::battleground ::cough::

air max 87 - curious to see how those tiffany ams turn out, post pics as soon as you get them
happy.gif

-mars

^ Correct, 1991.

Had the afternoon off of work, so I took another stab at some pics. We'll see how they turn out
laugh.gif

Congrats to the new members
pimp.gif

EDIT: Almost forgot, latest pickup:

Pretty pumped for these! Have a good night guys!
pimp.gif

Ray - Once again, Welcome to the Fam bro!
Cris - Nice Stash BWs and Atmos 95s!
UFB - Loving those bursts!
Austin - Those currents are very tempting...
AM87 - Dope IDs, really liking that CW. So u got some dirt on Nike?
laugh.gif

Mars - Too rich for my blood even if they were my size, definitely would like to see Fam with em tho!

Dont think these were posted yet...
23w78sm.jpg

mitchell - i think someone posted those 90s a few pages back but this thread goes so fast its hard to keep track. nonetheless thanks for the pic. theyre at myboys footlocker so if anyone is interested in them hit me up. i saw them in person and theyre
pimp.gif
gonna scoop em up on the next employee appreciation day
smile.gif

Local shop just got the new neon jacket in...stole some pics from the website.

Not my cup of tea, but I figured some of you may like.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Purple - I'm pretty sure the OG structures in the pic are from 1991. somebody please correct me if i'm wrong.
thanks. for sometime, i always thought it was around 92-93

^Was literally just about to post more pics of it. There it is folks. Get it while you can!

Tak- The black Patta's did not release in a single store in NYC. They did not release in a single store in the US. Sucks I know...

-Jay

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

^Was literally just about to post more pics of it. There it is folks. Get it while you can!

Tak- The black Patta's did not release in a single store in NYC. They did not release in a single store in the US. Sucks I know...

-Jay
I'll be watching....thanks for your input
wink.gif
and yes itdoes
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Baybully650

Local shop just got the new neon jacket in...stole some pics from the website.

Not my cup of tea, but I figured some of you may like.
Thanks for pics of jacket. I just placed my order. I should receive it sometime next week. Too bad it wont be shipped out till Monday.

East are those still in stores? You can get those cheaper on a f&f deal. That price is alright, all depends on you though:wink:

those navy/silver am90s have actually been posted 3 times now I think
laugh.gif
they're alright, i'd paint over the silver on the front though. the mesh quality is good from what i remember.

east - imo that's too much for those, they were an outlet shoe. I think they got as cheap as $60. but i mean if you want them badly enough, $130 is stilltechnically lower than retail...

seth - those triax are sick man, very nice.

if my spot gets that neon jacket(depending on how limited it actually is) i know for a fact it wont sell out and and they end up selling all there nike clothsincluding jackets and stuff on a $10 rack, Ill be keeping my eyes peeled here in a few months

^I doubt it will be on the $10 rack
laugh.gif
. $150 to $10 would be a prettysick steal tho. But hey good luck in a few months. The jacket is
pimp.gif

Air Max BW Hybrids
jt5evd.jpg
That AM95 air unit actually looks good on the BW/95 hybrid...BW does mean Big Window after all...

If you like these, I guess it's worth celebrating:
72sr4i.jpg

Is that supposed to be an Air Max Plus/Air Classic BW hybrid on the bottom row? That's actually not the first time they've done that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom