TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SP2K8...thanks bro!

UK...thanks man, Im pretty excited about em to....not sure what kind of deal you helped Cris out on, but um....I'd like the same in a 13
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Gooey - nice Pattas back there, sir
pimp.gif

Brian, S dubl, Ray -- thanks for the comments

Originally Posted by UKBased

larivee7 - Lovely Triax. Always posting up a great variation of shoes.
Thanks man, some of the stuff I get probably seems kinda random to some.  I like it, though
laugh.gif
.  You always have a nice variety yourself
pimp.gif

wink.gif
pimp.gif
blakperl wrote:

Messin around trynna help RL find them Huaraches.  I had that colorway & returned 'em cause I wasn't feelin 'em.  Now I'm huntin' for 'em too.  Thanx alot RL! Damn you! 

hahah atleast you're finding stuff...I have come up with nothing...whoa you see the bubbles on that green/yellow huaraches...
pimp.gif

I appreciate your search efforts, APPRECIATED..lmk if you need anything..
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

larrivee7: ILLY iD pack! "Cowabunga!"works too haha. I wanted to make a Donatello pair, but I'm waiting for a Brown color option.

Oz: Now that you posted that close-up. That White 180 looks to be an Infrared cw (or its rendition of it).

Cris: I can't wait to see how that turns out! Custom patches are really expensive. A set of two that I recently inquired about was $35+tax!
Imagine Nike put out an Infrared (or Max Orange since that was the alleged original color of those famous AM90s) pack?

AM1, AM90, AM93, AM95, Air 180 (I guess a couple others here and there?)

Yuku magician is gonna work overtime cleaning up the mess left behind by us all
roll.gif

These again for today: (I wish I could wear shorts and I wish these were still fresh)
9d535f556ac2c92454eb8ef262ac018e3c95782.jpg

What's up guys, wore these today. Black Pattas a couple pages back are soo clean.
35akihe.jpg

Hey all! Hope the weekend is going well for everybody. Breakin these bad boys out today to check some local shoe spots.

fbg5qa.jpg

take care.

I know i'm not part of the team but i wanted to share with ya'll.
11kwqhu.jpg

Also ID a pair of AM1 last night. i'll show ya'll in about a month. thats how long it takes right? it was my first time ID some kicks.

^^^you can wear those with the uni
grin.gif

yeah IDs take a lil more than 3 weeks on average.

mmmm...03 graphites, theres something about those i wish they fixed. i think they need some mesh, but nonetheless they are still a nice and simple c/w
smokin.gif
i have those in my locker on Nike iD

so i got my qs from the outlet and they flipped the box inside out and just shipped em like that
laugh.gif
i also got my IDs that i copped off the bay for like 80 bucks

El Bro…do these match the ones you returned?

i also got this shirt but don't no which 1s to wear with it

are those brown/green AMs gonna hit the states?? been seeing them on the bay for a while now

Youngsk8, nice pick up

C4 cool 95s

"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!"
laugh.gif
Sunny here in SoCal, gonna hit up HOHLA.

Pic is kinda off but Pattas today...
1zytrt2.jpg

Be Safe FAM!!!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

are those brown/green AMs gonna hit the states?? been seeing them on the bay for a while now

Youngsk8, nice pick up

C4 cool 95s
Thanks. idk if they are or not. but i had to get them. rmkstore.com had them for $85

What up Fam!

just checking in real quick, whole heap of dopeness all around.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

new releases coming up look promising, those 2 am1's and the maxims are all copped.
smokin.gif

Gooey -
laugh.gif
u got me too

hitting up the Mos Def show in a few, starting the pregame
smokin.gif

rocking these tonight: (recycled)

*right click, sav* great pic Jake.

my newest arrival:

no box, but they're in great shape, still have most of the nubs on the sole.  a tad bit of yellowing and some cleaning to do, but I got 'em pretty cheap so i'm happy. 

bonus, was trying to get some nicer shots of my bursts:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom