TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by battleground03

Life would be so much easier if everyone just puts their crystal balls away
happy.gif

Happy Holidays Fam!
4210083259_873ae7a65b_o.jpg

so the mudguard, quarter, and laces are midnight fog, and so is the mesh/base?

^^ How are your Tailwinds holding up? The midsole near the forefoot is turning into a light cream color and the paint around the air units is chipping ever soslightly

Originally Posted by briannnnn

^^ How are your Tailwinds holding up? The midsole near the forefoot is turning into a light cream color and the paint around the air units is chipping ever so slightly
Good thanks. This is only about the 3rd time ive worn them though. I'll take some close ups when i getthe chance, off to bed, 2a.m. on Christmas day so...

MerryChristmas Team Air Max Family!

I've worn mine for like 20 times in all sorts of weather conditions (not yet snow but I might do that today
grin.gif
)

Hope everyone in the Fam has a Merry Christmas.

What's good AM FAM,

About 3 years ago this time, "TEAM AM FAM" was created, and ever since then, we've been showin' dope collections and pick-ups, not only that,but all the information needed from variety of Fam and Non-Fam. A lot of friends were made to top it all, so with that said, I just want to wish the whole TEAMAM FAM a very Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!!!!!

Peace.

Cris.

you too Cris and thanks for all that you've done to keep this thing going over the years! here's to many more years of AM madness!

Brian - I've worn my tw's about 10-15 times and other than some minimal paint cracking, they look great.

Mitchell/gswarriorz - welcome to the family.

happy holidays to everybody in here. I'll have to post a group shot of my 4th quarter pickups once my last couple get here, gotta send off 2009 properly!

damnit....working xmas eve for 3 hours SUCKS...abosolutely no point in me being here
tired.gif

Chris - great colorway dude, and yea i need those laces whenever u get a chance to hit up the spot
pimp.gif

Modz - enjoy that xmas bbq fam...wish i could have my summer back.
ohwell.gif

Mitchell - lol...i'm trying to figure out a way to ship em too....but hopefully they come to the east coast....damni'm fat
sick.gif

Cris - well said fam

so i got my first nike gift card, i hope there's more to come lol. best thing is...it came in a mini-livestrong shoe box.
pimp.gif

so i went ahead and ordered my first of many AM1 ID's...and 2 "AMFAM Knows" shirts to ensure the free shipping. now to play the waiting game andtry to forget about them so time "seems" to fly by
happy.gif

Merry Christmas to everyone and your families!

and....a bunch of recycled pics for some color in my post.....damnit i miss summer
frown.gif

just for Kev....throwback...getting caught by the boss taking pics of shoes on the desk
laugh.gif

Freakin Justin ...those Maize 90's are mine in 2010 lol (tax season) 3 hrs of work, is 3 hrs of pay
wink.gif

Happy AMiversary haha!

Sup Fam, it's been a while!

Just popping my head in to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas/ Holidays. Sorry I've not been around for a while but I've been busy with work andtrying to keep my head down to help curb my spending of late. The cost of copping 2 of my grails finally caught up with me in the end... thanks for that Cris
laugh.gif

I've spent the last 2 weeks catching up (currently on pg. 1312) and I've definitely missed it, so hopefully I'll be up to scratch by the New Year.

Off to work now on Xmas Eve night
frown.gif

All the best, G.

ps. some fantastic 87s iD colourways on here. sorry Chris, but I might just have to bite those Midnight Fogs off you!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Freakin Justin ...those Maize 90's are mine in 2010 lol (tax season) 3 hrs of work, is 3 8 hrs of pay
wink.gif

Happy AMiversary haha!
*fixed*....best believe if i was getting paid for only 3 hours, i would not be here. i'd rather have the day off and get docked for vacationtime
laugh.gif

Cris - how's that volt color on the sole in person, is it more yellow or green?

Thanks Cris, trying to get my ID's in order just in case more GC's come my way soon lol

on a sidenote: 5,000 posts is creeping up quickfast!! guess i won't be making that collection post in time for it lmao

....or will i?
devil.gif
.....a couple days off + no more posting...might bepossible...

Little late, but those purple Pattas a couple pages back look really nice. Just the right amount and shade of purple. Nice pick up

That pic of the Denim/Corduory Pattas made me want those for the first time. I'm gonna have to pick them up.

Merry Christmas FAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm at work too, full day at that. but looking forward to spending the 3 day weekend with fam up in Seattle
I hope all you guys have a fantastic holiday with friends/family and all your pickup dreams come true.

Happy Amiversary Fam!...word to Tak haha.

Justin the ole WDYWT pics out the office window...I remember those. A lot of heat in that post
eek.gif
and LMK when you figure out how to ship that McRib
nerd.gif

What up G? good to see you posting. Hope all is well.

Peace Fam...

Crisuno- those IDs with the splatter cam out sick man

AMFAM- have a MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone.

Super sick to see everybody helping eachother out in here.

Just switched the laces (thanks Chris), crappy doo-doo phone pic (please let me get my droid tomorrow).........

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom