TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not offically an AM Fam member, but for those considering (Crisone 1, Mayhem, sorry for those I didn't mention, et.al) coming to SneaksUp4 in SanAntonio this coming April, I spoke to Mr BJ Betts about doing some work on fellow AM Fam'ers. I aloted 8 time slots so he could have some free time to takein the city. PM me for more info and if you don't know who BJ Betts, you better ask your fellow OG AM Fam members. Unsure about BJ Betts work click here:http://www.bjbetts.com/

Today:
379944026.jpg

Latest p/u via FlightClub NY:
379944030.jpg

damn fam! I can't keep up with the number of posts that happens in this thread...

I was gone for a few days... thanks for all the comments about my IDs.

I think some of you wanted more pics of the purple and the black/hot red, here it is...
sig_bg2.gif

^ I tried toreplicated the Grape AM1s.. obviously not the same... without the baby swoosh... but can't complain how they turned out.

sig_bg2.gif

^ this is myattempt to replicate another ID I did back in the day... the red is not as bright as the infrared option, and the obsidian blue is not as bright as the laserblue.

Oh and I rocked these over the weekend...
sig_bg2.gif

peace.

T21D- Liking your 90's... If you dont mind, who'd you get those from? Ive seen you post a couple EU exclusives before ..

GS / Mitch- You're in hear everyday like the newspaper on my doorstep
laugh.gif
You get my "Vote"

Originally Posted by tak

T21D- Liking your 90's... If you dont mind, who'd you get those from? Ive seen you post a couple EU exclusives before ..
JD sports website, before ordering your size, use the "reading is fundamental" rule. They list UK sizing. Previous am90's I'vehad or bought through Solestop (Canada ) when they were up and coming and dumping Euro cw's.

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by tak

JD sports website, before ordering your size, use the "reading is fundamental" rule. They list UK sizing. Previous am90's I've had or bought through Solestop (Canada ) when they were up and coming and dumping Euro cw's.
Thanks for the get-back. I totally forgot about JDs website..maybe because they havent had any serious releases IMO

IDs look great, Pattas even better....still haven't gotten a chance to wear mine... Seems like its gonna be boots all week

Sling - those second ID's look great (black/blue/hot red)... didn't think a cw like that wouldve worked like that but they really turned out great....look like another pair of shoes that I just cant put my finger on..
Fam I'm letting go of a bunch of pairs, mostly size 10-11, but there are a couple of 11.5's and a few 9's and 9.5's (original spiridons forexample), just giving everyone the heads up since they're all runners
Can be found here - http://nellsrock.blogspot.com/
4203495075_35e8a0ae11.jpg

nwt, are you going to put anything else up or is that it? love those juventus 95's and spiridons, scream greens are sick too. all too small for me though.thanks for sharing!

Damn Fred, not wasting any time!
I have the WORST luck with website help, and that thing hasn't been updated in YEARS.. I've had 3 people tell me they're gonna do my site, andnobody comes through. I don't expect anything for free, and people still flake. So, if anybody is interested in doing a new website for me, I have plentyof ideas, just want it very simple. I even have somebody that will build the pages, and just need somebody to code it and make it work..
I'm sure this isn't the place for soliciting web design, but figured I'd rather work with a fellow AM Fam'er than joe neckbone..
B

^^ you've been PM'd.......

these for tonight to watch my horrible football team hopefully ruin mayhems post season
roll.gif

cb, what are you trying to do? what kind of site? i can barely read write, type or login so im not offering help just moreso interested in what your up to.Hope all is well, Are you doing Nicks sleeve?
Jun Cha is about to do my entire back starting jan 3rd. good times.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by trakalot

love this thread! it made me get rid of dunks to replace them with am's

dunks are just as cool man..just not as comfortable
wink.gif
beautiful reply. to each their own,. like some of it, none of it or like it all.

Fred-stoked your order went through on FC. I wasn't so lucky, still looking for a pair for a decent price. I'm gonna get to restoring those midsolesthis afternoon or tomorrow, will post pics.
Slingman-I love that first pair you posted, and of course the pair on your feet.
^what up corgi, hope all's well

still need a pari of those green/white pattas as well...my order got cancelled 3 times through FC =(

Originally Posted by nwt

Sling - those second ID's look great (black/blue/hot red)... didn't think a cw like that wouldve worked like that but they really turned out great.... look like another pair of shoes that I just cant put my finger on..
Fam I'm letting go of a bunch of pairs, mostly size 10-11, but there are a couple of 11.5's and a few 9's and 9.5's (original spiridons for example), just giving everyone the heads up since they're all runners
Can be found here - http://nellsrock.blogspot.com/
4203495075_35e8a0ae11.jpg

PM sent.

What up Corgi!
about to shoot you an e-mail.

Cubanbee- Just sent ya a PM.

nwt- some beautiful shoes you're letting go of, and very nice pricing. Wish some were a touch bigger.

Denver / Brian- Those 94s are seriously growing on me! They didn't make me look twice, but those pix have me falling in love.
Is that the pair I passed on in the NT Marketplace? What was I thinking?
tired.gif
They couldn't have gone to a better home though.

What up FAM!!!!! How's life today?
Doin damn good over here.

I got a nice package from Mike / TAK today:
Thanks FAM!!!!

Good to know a Huggies box fits two shoe boxes perfectly!
laugh.gif

The set is almost complete. TEAM LLC Fo Life!!!
roll.gif

Need the Crepe AM1 in an 11.5 or 12 if anyone comes across a pair.

Another recent pick-up:

I've had about 4 pairs of the green Pattas slip through my fingers, as many others have.
Size 12 NEEDED!!

Have a wonderful evening everyone!

Andrew

andrew those are some sick pickups man. i need both of those crepes.

nwt too bad those spiridons arent a little bigger, if anyone is selling a ds pair size 10.5 or 11 please get at me!

nice pickups Andrew! those crepes have been growing on me, still trying to get past the burlap part, but the colors are dope! congrats. and yup the 94'swere listed as "air burst 2" in the buy/sell a couple months back. I'm glad I ended up with them, I was obsessing over 94's a while back inthis thread, haha. nice to own a pair. still want the black with yellow/orange bubble that Oli has (not to mention those crazy bursts he has with the green andthe black mesh and the orange/yellow bubble, truly sick).

Andrew- Nice pics, nice sneaks, and, the best has to be the Huggies box I used
laugh.gif
I just wanted to get them boxed up asap . If I wouldve taken my time youprobably wouldve gotten a custom made "Mayhem" box edition instead.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

nice pickups Andrew! those crepes have been growing on me, still trying to get past the burlap part, but the colors are dope! congrats. and yup the 94's were listed as "air burst 2" in the buy/sell a couple months back. I'm glad I ended up with them, I was obsessing over 94's a while back in this thread, haha. nice to own a pair. still want the black with yellow/orange bubble that Oli has (not to mention those crazy bursts he has with the green and the black mesh and the orange/yellow bubble, truly sick).
Wasn't really hip to the 94's I guess...the gradiant air-bubble.....there simply aren't words.
eek.gif

Did you do any of your famous touch-ups on those, or is that how you got em?
Can you post pix or a link to those pairs of Oli's you mentioned? I don't recall them. They sound AMAZING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom