TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by tak

Andrew- Nice pics, nice sneaks, and, the best has to be the Huggies box I used
laugh.gif
I just wanted to get them boxed up asap . If I wouldve taken my time you probably wouldve gotten a custom made "Mayhem" box edition instead.

Thanks Mike!! Love the Huggies box.....whatever works, and when I go the "family" route I know not to pitch those boxes.
laugh.gif

They shoes will be well taken care of.

Can anyone tell me how to quote multiple people's posts in one reply? Can't figure it out for the life of me.....I must be missing something obvious. Thanks in advance FAM, and sorry for the double post.

-Andrew

Andrew, dope pickups....

You will be the ultimate lady killer with both crepes strapped on your feet....word to justin

Andrew - yeah gradient bubble is really what kills me every time. here's Oli's bursts, love these joints, bubble goes green -> orange on 'em,not yellow to orange, my bad. didn't ge a chance to find the 94's but they're in this thread somewhere, lol.

120907zy2.jpg

oh by the way...

gusto wanted me to let everyone know that he's offering free shipping on all his shoes for sale... so hit him up athis blog...

peace.

Originally Posted by neukicks

to watch my horrible football team hopefully ruin mayhems post season
roll.gif
smh.gif
....not gonnahappen!

just a quick check in........DAMN these pages fly!
pimp.gif

SOOO much great stuff: id's, spiridons, JD's, truques, patta's, tailwinds, 95's, structures, bursts, etc....i could go on for days!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brickSB

You will be the ultimate lady killer with both crepes strapped on your feet....word to justin
laugh.gif
....that would be a very serious Axe commercial, word toChris!

Drew - very dope pickups! Team LLC!!!
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Viet - you will be taken cared of kind sir!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Denver - dope pickups, those 94's are so dope. i wanted to snag them from the buy/sell but i was worried about themnot being wearable anymore. glad they got a good home
pimp.gif

Cris - very nice collage of your wdywt pics
pimp.gif

should have some goodies to share sooner or later....off to check big blue bring it to washington!
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
...that's a whole lot of emoticons lol

Peace Fam!!

Got these today for less than expected.
happy.gif
Sorry for all thepics........just a little excited! If it aint DS, DNDS will do me fine...

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

The set is almost complete. TEAM LLC Fo Life!!!
roll.gif

Need the Crepe AM1 in an 11.5 or 12 if anyone comes across a pair.

Another recent pick-up:
dope pattas....i think those will be my first pickup of 2010! and too bad you don't wear 7.5/8! i'm selling my
crepe pack...your set would have been complete months ago
laugh.gif

i want silver and blue spiridons
frown.gif

Tak- what material is that toebox??

Am95 Neons have been spotted on NDC, they usually put up pics of shoes sold out before they release... Keep your eyes peeled.

not to speak for tak or anything, but the toe box on the redwoods is like a canvas/denim type material. not exactly sure what it is, really. it works nicelywith the shoe, though.

Thanks denver...

One more question... the rip material on the 90 IDs..does that crease easily... I know nothing compares to mesh but is it close?

Originally Posted by denverairforce

not to speak for tak or anything, but the toe box on the redwoods is like a canvas/denim type material. not exactly sure what it is, really. it works nicely with the shoe, though.

Thanks DAF
wink.gif
I was thinking the material is like that burlap stuff thatsused on the Crepes??

Originally Posted by tak

Got these today for less than expected.
happy.gif
Sorry for all the pics........just a little excited! If it aint DS, DNDS will do me fine...
ive been looking for those in that size for quite a while now. where did you find em at?

i managed to get a pair in pretty good condition in a size 12.5 not to long ago, good enough for now. great colorway.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

quick question you guys might be able to help me with...

i usually rock asics at the gym, but i got this pair of tailwinds i don't care about beating up, and i'm about to start going in a lot harder on cardio for the new year... these any good for running?

am9202.jpg
No.

There's no forefoot cushioning, paint will flake like your typical shopper on NT Buy & Sell and the insoles suck (like virtually all Nike retros)

Wear them for stunting, not for actual running.

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

The set is almost complete. TEAM LLC Fo Life!!!
roll.gif
Cougars will be lining up left and right
roll.gif

Air Exploruns today...not wearing any Air Maxes for a while...

Thanks for all the comments and approvals yall! Really appreciate it. I'm still waiting on a couple approvals (cough* cough* Mic and Oli
laugh.gif
) before I'm 100% Fam. No worries tho.

Lots of great AMs! These pages go by so quickly...

NWT - U got some great stuff on sale but too bad I'm broke
frown.gif

Andrew - Nice crepe 90s! Hope u complete the set.
Proto - It seems to me that a lot of runners prefer Asics over Nikes. Idk personally tho.

-Mitchell

Yellow laces look nice on the Livestrong 09s

Mitch, I tried on a pair of Asics...I dunno if they were basic runners or something from their more advanced line but the comfort was much, much better thanany Nike I had ever worn.

I still haven't tried on a pair of AM 09s (one day, RL,
roll.gif
) so that might change
grin.gif

agreed mitchell. asics are extremely great for running. i remember trying on a $140 pair of asics at a footlocker and was just dumbfounded at the comfort. ifthey werent so hideous i probably woulda purchased them lol. i think the best sneakers ive ran in made by nike are the am95s and 2k9s. other than that if youare looking for a pure running shoe id pick asics. just my $.02

Anyone have any luck returning their nike ids to the outlets when they paid with paypal? I got my AM90 staples in, and hate how the color plastic doesn'tmatch the other reds. Shoe looks way off.

Originally Posted by KVN

Anyone have any luck returning their nike ids to the outlets when they paid with paypal? I got my AM90 staples in, and hate how the color plastic doesn't match the other reds. Shoe looks way off.
i made a pair using sport red instead of hot red and the same thing happened. im leaning towards keeping them though.

anyways i asked a rep about returning in store when paid with paypal, they said your paypal account should be credited within a day. although i think i readelsewhere someone said they could put the credit on their choice of credit card instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom