TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI: If you want to return iD's, the process takes approximately 10 days to get a refund (when mailed to the BRS HQ). Hope that helps!

no prob shaun.. enjoy them
pimp.gif

What up all!!!

Thanks for the help with quoting multiple posts!! I'll give it a shot later today, when I have some time.....tons of stuff to quote over these last fewpages.

Just came across these, and hadn't seen em posted:

Women's release:

.......not the type you'd say, "bring home to Mom," but after a few beers I might fu^k with it.

Have a great day FAM!

-Andrew-

very content with these, the quality, shape, materials, color, everything...
happy.gif

btw, how do i minimize these jumbo pics? thanks.

Nice ^
pimp.gif

Andrew - I remember seeing those a while back. They're not bad, I just don't know about the clear swoosh.

prok, I like those talarias. For you cats that own talarias, please don't post them here cause it really makes jealous (jk)

What's good all......

The dopest stuff as usual in here.......

Greg, very nice OG Mesh's.

Andrew, those Womens 90's look promising, minty!!!!!

Can't wait till' X-mas to see how many GC's I get, then back on ID, haha.

Peace....

Cris.

What type of midsole is on the Huarache LE? I bought the slate pair from 2000 and want to make sure its gonna hold up, or is it polyurethane.

Originally Posted by El Bro

What type of midsole is on the Huarache LE? I bought the slate pair from 2000 and want to make sure its gonna hold up, or is it polyurethane.

they'll hold up....I got some OGs over the summer and they held up fine when I wore em...very comfy also.

sup fam, sweet og mesh brick, love those.

Andrew - yeah those 90s were posted in here a while back. I think they might be women's? not sure. I wasn't feeling them, not into that mint color andthe mesh and suede seem to be slightly off shades of gray/tan and it clashes IMO. plus the clear swoosh just doesn't work for me. to each his own though,of course! and I plan to get back to your PM soon.

just paid for another pickup, special shout out to my sneaker broker! hopefully, I'll have some pics to share within a week.

lunch time, gotta go find something good to eat.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by El Bro

they'll hold up....I got some OGs over the summer and they held up fine when I wore em...very comfy also.

Awesome! Ive been looking for this slate pair in a size 10. Someone said they run tight, right?

will mercer do phone orders? anybody know or should i call them? any fam members planning to go who are willing to help out? I assume they charge retail?

hey some for the NYC folks, Mercer 21 is dropping the green patta's tomorrow at the store. not sure what time they open, but if you're around good wayto pick them up for retail. if someone is going to get them, hook a brother up!!!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

will mercer do phone orders? anybody know or should i call them? any fam members planning to go who are willing to help out? I assume they charge retail?

I doubt they'll do phone orders.
Anybody in NYC want to help me out and pick-up an 11.5 or 12 for me?? Please?

-Andrew

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Green Pattas releasing tomorrow at 21 Mercer Nike Sportswear Store Sizes 8-14
Merry Christmas Team!!!

Damn it, I was just in NYC over the weekend and passed on the multicolor pattas they had.
mad.gif

grin.gif

Man, wish they'd release those Green Pattas on the west coast. Still looking for a 10.5

Mercer St DOES phone orders. That's where I ordered my blue/green joints before they hit the websites. They're slow as hell asfar processing your orders and shipping them out.
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom