TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FrankMatthews - im pretty sure brickSB has a pair of the white/blue/greenskylines you're talking about , they look beautiful
dan - im liking the colorway on the first pair of 87s . clearly trying toresemble the Air 180 OG colorway , but i wish they had picked ultramarine instead of pink !

giving yall the heads up , PYS just posted the HOA colorway AM87 retros that someone posted pics of a few pages ago , howevertheyre calling them the Air Maxim 1s ... ? quite possibly a typo . here are the pics from the site and the link , the shape jus looks too off and thetranslucent toe box and side bother me too much to cop :

http://www.pickyourshoes...._maxim1_wht_red_gry.html

366488-161.jpg
366488-161_10.jpg

366488-161_6.jpg
366488-161_8.jpg

thanks dan, those AM1's look alright.....i like how the mudguard is SLOWLY creeping back to a normal position on the toebox....now if they can just get itright again before they put them up on ID....*crosses fingers*

What's up Fam........

Alright, I'm kinda %%$%*% pissed, I just picked up the tees, and they didn't turn out how I really wanted it, the Infrared came out to be more on theOrange side, I mean, it's still somewhat an Infrared, but I'd say more of a Max Orange, so this can be worn with your Safety Orange 95's, MaxOrange AM Lights, maaaybe get away with some Infra 90's, I don't know, I'm kinda bummed.

With all that said, for the people that paid and/or anybody, please PM me with what you want to do before I ship out.

mad.gif
frown.gif

Pics:

Cris.

That will go nicely with my Safety Orange Bursts Cris. And the Team Orange 95s when I stop denying myself. I'm still more than happy to keep mine!

Those new AM87 pics look like they might feature a softer mesh as well. Maybe Nike's listening after all...

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Nice rotation Justin. Those first 95s are beautiful.

Seen these Fam? Images from Overkill via eukicks.

n_airmax_1_public_wht_pnk_blu_01.jpg

n_airmax_1_public_gry_blk_pnk_wht_01.jpg

http://www.eukicks.com/nike-air-max-1-2009-releases/

Liking the first pair, kinda ultramarine-esque. Hate when the heel section is a different colour from the rest of the upper though, looks unbalanced.

I knew this was gonna happen: colorways of famous Air Maxes are used on other Air Maxes.

Execution doesn't look A+ to me but I still see these selling well.

The shape and mesh on those AM1's look better than recent releases. Colourways aint bad either. Still hoping the OG colourway retro turns out nice (if ithappens at all) and that the iD options are up to scratch.

Originally Posted by crisone
Cris - I don't honestly give a hoot what color they are cus I never match anything I wear anyways... I like em!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fam, is it just me or did the AM1s that danlove posted look like they are inspired by the ultramarine 180 and the infrared 90 or is that just me???

Justin - Dope stuff from the past few days... Those burgers look good... F'it, I'm poppin a beer open and lighting up the burners as soon as I postthis!!!

Anyways, here are a few pics from today...
Enjoy and peep the rest on the blog... address is in the sig...
tongue.gif

And for today, '98 Forest Green Burst...

Edit: Just noticed someone already posted the similarities on the AM1s danlove posted...

cris - i agree with jake, just send 'em!.....we could just scratch it off as a safety orange TAF tee!
tongue.gif

some heads up before i break out of work.....

size 8

size 9
330337769205 (seller is a good dude!)

size 9.5
brooky1976

size 10
miranda_327

size 12

i've never seen these before.....golf 97's?!
laugh.gif

edit - gotta share real quick.....

$380 already.....for the 1st FP Stabs! wow.....to think i got a DS pair a lil over a year ago for $150

have a goodnight fam!

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

Originally Posted by hows your edge

These came from my local outlet (Wrentham) for $45. They had a FSR.

309717 005

IMG_7247.jpg

That's after one wear, but a few miles of walking.
didnt know you were from around the way...i needa stop by wrentham to pick these up then.
Yeah, I live in the burbs, metrowest. I wish Wrentham was less sucky lately.

mailman brought me something very lovely today
happy.gif
will post pics later

i know this isnt an AM or a runner , but as a lover of basketball and a hooper myself , these are a dream come true . im surethose in the Fam who also hoop (i know Chris does) might appreciate these :

116q714.jpg

Nike Air Hoop Structures , scheduled to be released around Holiday 2009 . i WILL be purchasing multiple pairs , and hoopingone into the ground

edit -
eek.gif
eek.gif
on the price of those stabs . makes me feel lucky to have gotten mine for the price i did

Maybe im the only one, but if the T's came out as orange as my monitor is making them look (sometimes it makes things look a little more vibrant than theyreally are), then im liking em even more than the original infrared color...

Looks like they would go well w/ the recent team orange 95s?...

Kinda makes me wish I ordered a 2nd tee...

Un-DS'ed my orange 95s yesterday to a bbq,btw, meant to snap a pic but I had a few drinks and it was a wrap for me before I could remember lol

*Edit* - Prez, I definitely am feelin those hoop structures also...a definite cop...

Originally Posted by Prez T

FrankMatthews - im pretty sure brickSB has a pair of the white/blue/green skylines you're talking about , they look beautiful
dan - im liking the colorway on the first pair of 87s . clearly trying to resemble the Air 180 OG colorway , but i wish they had picked ultramarine instead of pink !

giving yall the heads up , PYS just posted the HOA colorway AM87 retros that someone posted pics of a few pages ago , however theyre calling them the Air Maxim 1s ... ? quite possibly a typo . here are the pics from the site and the link , the shape jus looks too off and the translucent toe box and side bother me too much to cop :

http://www.pickyourshoes...._maxim1_wht_red_gry.html

Thanks bro. And thanks for the pys link, i been waiting for them too. Where are the navy ones at?

Thanks to all for understanding and hope the others will too......it's that it was intended for the Infra's, then the color change........either way,they came out dope!!!!

I'll be sending them out tomorrow, hopefully everyone who paid is all good to go, so I can ship all of them out.

Peace.

Cris.

cris just got the email, but i love the shirt, probably cuz i dont have infras anymore
frown.gif

but i just wanna represent htanks again

Yo Cris if it's not too much mind throwing up the pic with the tee and infrared 90s to compare the color? Thanks!!!

on the fence with those Air "Maxim"s

Shame about the colour Cris, i hope you gave the printer a rocket up the butt?

However, gives me an excuse to go buy some orange shoes.

Sweet!
happy.gif

p.s. Does that mean we can do another T asap, i like the 95 AmFam sample you did, neon on black of course...with a smallneon swoosh on the upper right rear shoulder of shirt, yes, yes i seeit now.....
pimp.gif

Cris1 - PM'd and email'd you... I'm cool with the shirts,I'm like Jake I don't really match all the time but just want to represent the Fam, and plus it will be good for my team orange 95s.... Hopefully thoseGrey 95 shirts that you showed us last month will come to reality soon... but maybe in a different different colorway. Thanks again FAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom