TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan - looks like your a part of the Fam , congrats ! btw (off topic) do youhappen to listen to UK Grime , UK Garage , Dubstep or Funky House ? im from the states (New Jersey) but have a bunch of relatives in LDN and absolutely lovetheir music

Dan nice stuff, love those blue Tailwinds. I had the BWs with pink swoosh years ago, but couldn't get over the pink,they sat outside the back door and rotted, should've kept them boxed.

Thanks fot the link Brick, the style code will come in handy thanks.

The HOS infras i picked up are going to be a restoration or a clean, got them for next to nothing so i'll snap somepicks before and after and see how they turn out.

^^^PurpleSnaeks...Im pissed I missed out on a 39.99 auction for those...no one bought em. I would have jumped on em for that price.

Not much time Fam...watchin the Lake Show.

Peace.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

It's over, congrats to all the die hard lakers fans in the fam!! LA must be wild right now!
Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love LA!!!!!!!! We Love it!!!!!!!!!!

congrats frome me as Well....any LA Fans hitting the Parade hit me up.

What is the retail for the 2K9's? I'm over here in India for another month on work, seeing the price here converts to roughly $235USD just wondering ifthat's what they are back in North America?

Don't remember if I posted this already... WDYWYesterday... lol

Good day FAM!!! Time for another work week!!!!

Originally Posted by nwt

What is the retail for the 2K9's? I'm over here in India for another month on work, seeing the price here converts to roughly $235USD just wondering if that's what they are back in North America?
$160, but can be had for cheaper on ebay.

Nice Infras Jake.

back up

sick infrareds jwdanklefs

woo thank god it's not that hot in SF
drove up to sacremento today and boy it was hot
no AMs
frown.gif

my magic 8 ball is sensing a burst of hype/price rise for a particular air max model..

i guess it's a doubled edged sword here.. sometimes i refrain from posting stuff i like so as not to burst the bubble.

the MAX bubbles are really nice though.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

my magic 8 ball is sensing a burst of hype/price rise for a particular air max model..

i guess it's a doubled edged sword here.. sometimes i refrain from posting stuff i like so as not to burst the bubble.

the MAX bubbles are really nice though.
i do wonder what you're talkin about....i'm clueless lol

Prez T - I listen to bits and pieces here and there. I used to listen to a lot of garage when I was in school, but I listen to almostexclusively US hip hop and am a bit of a boom bap dinosaur. Check my sig for a link to my blog, although I've been a little inactive recently what withall that's going on.
Modz - It's more infrared (of the old variety) than pink, but they're really nice in person. Black midsole means those cracksdon't show as much either.
Justin - I'm relying on your help mate! Look forward to diggin' through some of those Mom & Pops stores come the summer. And theStella!
Steve - Fine choices. Those Bursts are beautiful! Assuming those are from around '01, info?

So, cosigns from:

Brick
S Dubl
Ucasta
Cleveland222
Mayhemgatz
Likuidmental
Battleground03
Slingman

Thanks to all for welcoming me to the Fam.

Do I need more? jwdanklefs? crisone? Modzzilla? daaznfella? Anyone else I'membarrassing myself by forgetting? Don't want to jump the gun
smile.gif

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Modz - It's more infrared (of the old variety) than pink, but they're really nice in person. Black midsole means those cracks don't show as much either.

Do I need more?
No you're in geeza, welcome! Get your sig on...

And yeah, i know your CWs, 'I' had the pink swoosh version.

slingman - great pics as usual . ran across ur flickr about a week ago , ur sneaker album had me clicking thru pics forhours
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Prez T

slingman - great pics as usual . ran across ur flickr about a week ago , ur sneaker album had me clicking thru pics for hours
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Same here
laugh.gif

What's great is not only are they amazing pictures, but they're great shoes as well

Nice app Dan................WELCOME!!!!!!

Looks like I'll be picking up the tees today, YESSS!!!!!!!

So, as of now, I'll be shipping to these Fam Members first, (payment made):

[color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]battleground[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]brickSB[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]doki75[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]Cleveland222[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]Dunks206[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]BlackRedXIIIGoat[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]airon0828[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]Mayhemgatz[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]jwdanklefs[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]Modzilla[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]Seb Master Arson[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]Likuidmental[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]RedrumSB[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]r3k4hsttub[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]yungjojo9[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]avngrguild[/color]

And these are the Fam Members that requested, (on hold):

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]micmorales[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]neukicks[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]corwinator[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]raphizzz[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]slingman[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]gasp[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]intothedark[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]prok13[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]kvn[/color]

Once I get the tees in, I'll update with pics.

Have a good week ya'll!!!!

Cris.

nice stuff everyone, crazy weekend for me, been real busy, family stuff
eyes.gif
,but ya'll holding it down! this was my past weeks "rotation"

Dan - you definately have my approval, and I enjoyed reading through your post. BTW those JD BWs you posted are baaaaaaadass, I'd love to get my hands on apair.

Sling - Great post as usual, your pics are always so clean.

Ok, sig added. Thanks for all the welcomes Fam! Went for the Safety Oranges as a colour scheme, will no doubt end up playing around with it as more personalfavourites get added to my arsenal. I'm concerned that acceptance to the Fam is not gonna do my bank balance any favours... but it's there to be spent,right?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom