TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those two 87's posted above look alright IMO - the ultramarine pair doesn't look that bad, but something seems to be missing from the 2nd pair...

Mayhem - Damn you... I'm craving some hot dogs and hamburgers because of that picture, and it's only 11:30am here right now plus I'm at work
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yo, cris,
I'm cool with that shirt. Safety 95's are on their way from shoetrends so it all works out.
I don't have infrared 90's anyway.

Cris...I'm on my phone looking at the pics of the Ts. I'm feeling that colorway so from what I see on my phone. It'll look nice with the max orangeSkylines, and Team Orange 95s. Hit me up if you have any extra big sizes (XX-XXXL) email is in my sig or PM.

So does that mean a different colorway of that 95 inspired T? Maybe neon? I think an Atmos colorway would look nice...too bad I'm probably the only Fammember without a pair
frown.gif

Dope kicks fam...Sling/Jake Bursts are dope.

Justin dope rotation.....

Tak...congrats on the set.

Prez....what ya get? Pics
nerd.gif
I'm feelin those hoop structures. Might grab a pair if $$ is right.

Peace Fam.

^ Word......s dubl, I made 2X and 3X, I gotta see if they're spoken for, I'll get back to you.

So it sounds like everything is all well so far....once again, thanks for understanding..........

With the "amfam95" tee, we'll see in the near future which color to do, maybe OG, and do Neon, we'll see.

Cris.

^If you did a neon 95 T, that may just be the only time I ever match a shirt with a pair of shoes.... purposely... lol

^ Haha, me too.....I'll drive 30-40 min away to my Parents house to pick them up:

And my Womens Slates:

And my all Black pair:

Haha, just wanted to share.

Cris.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^If you did a neon 95 T, that may just be the only time I ever match a shirt with a pair of shoes.... purposely... lol
I Likeeee!!!!
happy.gif

I Can't Wait!!! Hopefully this Happen Soon!!!
Goodnyt Fam!!!

-EDGE-

Dope Tees AM FAM ....

MIKE glad you got all 3 NOW . You sure did go HARD . MAJOR PROPS on the LAF set G ....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my outsole started to seperate from the bottom of the back bubble
frown.gif
so i shoe goo'd em
have a good one AM FAM

Whooo...alrighty all, I just finished up shipping 13 packages out to all the US Fam Members.

I need to get boxes for the International Fam, so hopefully today, if not within the next 2 days.

Also, is everybody getting emails from Paypal for your tracking info???

And don't forget....look inside the tee for a little "envelope"

Once again, thanks to all!!!!!

Peace.

Cris.

^ Nice.............

I have tees on hold for the following:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]micmorales[/color] Sm & XL
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]raphizzz[/color] L & XL
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]slingman[/color] M
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]gasp[/color] L
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]intothedark[/color] S
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]kvn[/color] XXL