TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
likuidmental: I envy your Kakigori's, they're still soo fresh compared to my beat pair! anyway think I'm gonna wear em again today, somehow reallyfell in love with them since I got them.

Aaaah someone lend me some money btw, size 12 St. Patty 90's on "that big auction site" going for just $71 atm with only 11 hours left
sick.gif
I needthose in my liiiifeeeeeeeeeee. I'm so bummed, also had to sleep on a pair of Navigations lately :'(

cleaning helps bro^^ I try to clean my shoes after every wear then stuff them with old socks
and I just dump them in the box

Kuya Cris, thanks so much!

yeah of course, but I already bought them as dirty as they are right now and obviously the guy that sold em to me had cleaned them and tried too when I gotthem too but I really couldn't do much more improvement. Oh well it's not even that bad really, u must've seen the pics I posted not too long ago.

Gasp, James and Mike: Quality as usual.

Tibor: No words for those OG 93s. The shape... It was a pleasure seeing them on your feet yesterday.

Kev: Speechless!! You're a frikken AM95 junkie... But we all know that.

First wear today. EU '05 (last 'good bubble')
29msrpz.jpg

more teAM fam tees in sz L would certainly be appreciated!

sircsetroc: from SG? those premiums have dropped already? how much were they?

mic: super nice... i need to find myself a pair someday as well!

Gskooo - still nothing? Priority must not mean much to the postal svc. I'm west Indian, half Guyanese and half Trinidadian.

Jdocs - nice am1's, I really gotta find some safaris now.

Oli - nice 95's, r those yellow or neon?
Mic - thanks, nice pics! And u were right about those AM1's in the wash, toebox started peeling.
frown.gif

Wore the 2nd HUF AM1's today, no pics cuz I'm mobile. The iPhone needs a photobucket app.

Peace FAM!

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

more teAM fam tees in sz L would certainly be appreciated!

sircsetroc: from SG? those premiums have dropped already? how much were they?

mic: super nice... i need to find myself a pair someday as well!
yup, drop yesterday, in Limited Edition shop in Queensway, Peninsula and in Heeren Orchard, 179 Singapore Dollar

It's been way too long. Spent the morning scrolling through the tens of pages that i've missed out on. Great stuff as always... Latest pick ups tofollow

It's been way too long. Spent the morning scrolling through the tens of pages that i've missed out on. Great stuff as always... Latest pick ups tofollow

Saw this today...

and then decided to bring em out again.

65x4xd.jpg

nice stuff AM-FAM, damn i need some storm..

p.s
when can i join the club?

AA, kumusta naba sa Pinas? geniet je wel een beetje...? Just post the AMs you have
tell us why u love and wear em and send me some Sisig....

thats it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom