TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by luiSOLE

lol. thanks guys. money doesnt come quick so i save up and spend it on the goodies. ^^^ nice id's up theere.
eek.gif

Yeah I feel you on that. Since I moved out on my own, my spending has had to go way down especially since I only 2 days a week during the semester.

Here's my small contribution to this post. I've always loved Air Maxes.

I talked to Cris waaaaay back about applying to join the AM Fam, but I don't think I'm quite there yet.

Here are some Obsidian 95's I picked up just now. An SB head craigslisted these for $25.

great deal on those 95's - well worth the money. first time i looked on napsize in ages and i see 3m 95's for sale - too bad not my size - woulda beena nice back-up pair for me. damn i'm so broke. hope to grab some daily beaters at the kicks hawaii black friday sale. last year i bought some spiridons andam 93's for $10 a piece.

luiSOLE: i really like your am collection. especially the atmos 95 and the 180 ... good stuff and nice introduction ...

very nice obsidian / lightening gr0unded ... simply a great shoe ... i need the orange wmns too. damn you oli
smile.gif

nice steal kevin. 93's and spiridons for 10$ each. can't go wrong with that

silversurfer5400: thanks bro. arent u jukebox from iss? (if im not mistaken)

rafsjays: yeah man school is tough but hopefully after graduation the collection size will grow 10x more. lol. its still education > shoesman.

anyways, im still a lil confused about the whole approval thing. who are designated to approve? thanks in advance. im a NEWBB
smokin.gif

luiSOLE: na, never been an iss member ... but if somebody is using the same screen name over there i think i'll have to take care of that
smile.gif
*jk*

thanks all for the complements.

stresseddesserts - yeah, Craigslist sure does give off some good deals. It's all about patience, though.

These ones came in yesterday as well. Gotta show that "runner" love.
smile.gif

Good condition, but a little on the worn dirty side. No box, but not bad for $19.99 shipped.

By the way, what does the "LE" for Huarache stand for? I was thinking maybe "leather edition" as most of the LE's have leather.

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Indecs, I really think those OG laces look the best.

I second that and they are super dope shoe!

Kev - 93 and spiridons for $10
eek.gif

Fam - I've really wanted to get a few pair of 93s, but it seems like they have fell off the face of the earth at least in the US. Whenwere they last retroed '03-04?

Lui - Nice colection. I especially like your 180s.

Grounded - I believe it stands for limited edition and in the past Nike used it to identify retro/lifestyle products. Hopefully some moreintelligent fam can clarify or correct.

Vintagesole - Nice

Bye,
Jerrod

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Indecs, I really think those OG laces look the best.

I still need Azure 90s guys... Please keep on lookout for that size 11. Where'd you find your pair JDocs?

I was in London when they released so I just picked up a pair at footlocker... I should have waited though because I could have gotten a discount on themlater on
smh.gif
frown.gif
oh well!

Sweet post. Ya'll make me want to start collecting Air Maxes. Were is everybody gettin' Huaraches?

Going with the "CrisOne font" today...
tongue.gif

..............Dope tag Lex, looks like it's on the wall, Funky Fresh!!!!!!
pimp.gif

For me today, along with an AAA tee and ACG shorts:

Peace Famlay......

Cris1.

What up,

Lex Flex
- Cool looking pic, very colorful. From the pics it looks like you got the writing bug
tongue.gif

Cris - The texture on the mudguard is a nice touch on those.

Slimnuc - I would check some shops w/ indie energy accounts.

Ltr

good evening fam

finally back in europe and close to my special stuff:smile:...
going through some booklets and came across these pics..
if people wonder what to wear with with their maxes or spans...here are some old school examples
smile.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

6aa35b4fef61c2e67be447b232b4b47d7e9caf2.pjpg
c75152e5c67b4d3b81d32e8dedca583c3f1f906.pjpg
6f135ed0e415cc8b75e34d28398bfc547c7691e.pjpg

and just for fun:
aab2503ea0c5f7de46a36f186f1f8e531e18299.pjpg

Cris - It must be nice living in California, rocking shorts in November
pimp.gif
also dope hufs

............It's sunny right now, but cold, indoors pretty much today, just doin some errands.

Peace.

Cris.

luiSOLE wrote:

silversurfer5400: thanks bro. arent u jukebox from iss? (if im not mistaken)

LuiSOLE - Check the sig below the team
happy.gif

Cris - Nice HUF's 8.5? wanna sell

"thanks for those fantastic pics karl.
eek.gif
look at those90's
eek.gif
"

^ I don't know how to do 2 quotes

Yo Kev - let me know what they got at that Sale. Remember I wear the same size as you

Yo Kev - let me know what they got at that Sale. Remember I wear the same size as you
if all goes as planned (translation - if i can run away from my real job), i might be working at the sale so i'll see what i can scoop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom