TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by crisone

^ Nice, asking was $200, not bad, I was even thinking of getting them to resale, but it would take a while, cuz my 8.5's took a while, and I like quick money, haha.

Cris.
Haha you and I both. I may put them up here or EBay; of course on EBay I'll ask a heavier price...499?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Those CrackBerry joints back a few pages is facked up, i love em.
pimp.gif

Had to wear these again yesterday:

Then these again today:

I forget who posted it, but the insole swoosh came off today totally as well, but i still love the look.

Sup Fam!?

Justin...dope Huas! IDs came out clean too.

Mitch...Drurys lookin good
smokin.gif

Mic...dope daughter haha.

Kal...welcome back homie.

dope stuff everyone...got something in today thanks to Mike (Thanks Fam!) I'll try and get some pics up by the weekend.

Peace.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

it was me, lol, i wonder how the torches will do with some solid yellow laces or white either

Thread em up, lets have a look.

I dont have any yellow/gold laces, or i would have kept those Urawas. Only like em with the gold....

Mayhem - Dope 90 IDs!
pimp.gif
 .. True no speckle paint but picked up for a friend at Mercer..
NYC - AM1 IDs look crazy!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jayt -
Mercer charging $125 plus tax for AM1 try on IDs. Few sz left..  

As promised....

The inspiration is pretty obvious.

1. USA - I have come to realize that I will never find the OG pair in my size so I had to improvise. Very happy with the results.

2. Bengals - My hometown team.

3. Cowboys - Mom lives in Dallas, and I have always liked the 'Boys.

All iron on patches, bought from craft stores and eBay. Very happy with how they turned out.

eek.gif
eek.gif

they all turned out great, the bengals logo on the insoles was a nice touch - great job, im not sure which one is my favourite
laugh.gif

Ha thanks! As far as the insole logo, it wasn't supposed to be there.... but the seller told me the patches were 1.5" and they are atleast 2.25" so I have to mix it up a bit. I wanted a tongue logo but couldn't do it.

cincy - those USA iDs are exactly like the first pair I made, haha (with the exception of the iD on the back). that's the exact same design I ordered in november or whenever the iDs went up and the exact same patches I bought to put on them back then. did they come from joanne fabrics? I didn't like how bright the blue was on the patches, but I sent all the iD's back anyway so I guess it didn't matter. looks pretty good though!

Denver... yep. The colors aren't exact, but Im not even gonna nit-pick. Ha ha.

When I saw your pair, I knew I had to do it and add the patches.

did you just iron the patches on? and do they seem to be holding on strong? i really like those bengals ones a lot too. good stuff.

Yep, iron on.

They are on there for good.

I gave them a GOOD pull and they are down fully. Great concept. Just got to be careful and have a steady hand with the iron.

Cincy...nice patchwork, I'm plannin' on one myself with In4mation patches.

For today, T-Poppin' just for my AM Famers
laugh.gif

I did'nt wear them like that, I wore them like this, with a "peek-a-boo" tongue pop, haha, my denim covered it as I walked away:

Cris.

happy friday folks!

illust - i agree, there's just something about earth-tone colors that i really like.
mayhem -
laugh.gif
 it does look like mushroom. i prefer that alias than "solar orange."
cincy - great job on the ids, my fave pair is the bengals. love the details of the logo. btw, what did you utilize for the heel personalization? a period?
cris -
laugh.gif
 at the tongue pop. love the powerwalls homie, still looking for a pair.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by daaznfella

it was me, lol, i wonder how the torches will do with some solid yellow laces or white either

Thread em up, lets have a look.

I dont have any yellow/gold laces, or i would have kept those Urawas. Only like em with the gold....
Modzz- Please tell me thats not the real reason
indifferent.gif
Its  a whole lot easier finding laces, than it is Urawas

Cincy- Dope creations!

Cris - Show Off
tongue.gif

RL - Is back
nerd.gif
Sup Bro?

Originally Posted by SupaMars11

happy friday folks!

illust - i agree, there's just something about earth-tone colors that i really like.
mayhem -
laugh.gif
 it does look like mushroom. i prefer that alias than "solar orange."
cincy - great job on the ids, my fave pair is the bengals. love the details of the logo. btw, what did you utilize for the heel personalization? a period?
cris -
laugh.gif
 at the tongue pop. love the powerwalls homie, still looking for a pair.
Used the number "1"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom