TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by daaznfella

and what are you trying to show with those bacons??
May be just me, but I sense some hostility from you
nerd.gif

What am I trying to show? Nothing, I got them today...Tis'all.
Nah I think he was just trying to figure out the deal with just the pic. Maybe they were for sale, or you were looking to see if anyone knew more information, or if they were legit or not. Maybe even there was a confusion between this and the pick-up thread. I think daaz was just looking for more info rather than create any type of hostility.

Anyway these neon 90's are looking pretty dope, as well as everyone's crazy ID's. Everything has just been bananas.
pimp.gif

for today:

appreciate the compliments on my ids yall. not really a fan of the 180s, but those are clean and simple. thanks for the heads up gswarriorz.

east - nice chili 87s and good job with cleaning up those 95s. now i gotta do mine.
andrewdice - still need a couple of am1s from your collect, you're not a 9 are you?
eorr - those 95s are beautiful, love the different shades of blue
smokin.gif
mayhem - nice pickup on the huaraches. hope you're able to remove any of the pink stains.
ukbased - love the spiridons, still kicking myself for never owning a pair.
gswarriorz - dope hold tights, the air unit looks heavenly!
nycevery - nice ids, i see a theme goin' on.

got these in today. thanks for you guys' help, you guys know who you are. should've told me these were fake so that i didn't have to spend more money on shoes, but glad yall didn't. really loving them now in person, just needs a good cleaning. i just couldn't resist eastla.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^no it was a question.....you simply posted them without rhyme or reason, so i asked what i asked =D
Oh haha...Nah, I've always like these, so thought you guys might appreciate it more than others.

Wish they were bigger though (9-10)
frown.gif

good looks jay

and luong, just take out the insoles, its what i would do if i was in your shoes, same size too

First thing need be said is those 180s are both copped!!! One of my favorite shoes!
MAYHEM- postin some straight fire! Nice lights, holy %%%! on the Huaraches I would love to get my hands on those in a 13!! And the crackberry 90s are legit as hell! AND those mint or neon 90s are copped, perf. toebox or not!
UKBASED- dope shee!!!t!
GSWARRIOR-dope!
NYC- nice IDs!

cant wait to get this package from gooey!!! 

Mars no worries man glad you picked em up they are fresh simple scrub should make those look good.

Sick ids nyceverything and joeysole

Justin: ILLY pick-ups, Sir! Those 90iDs will be beaming in the Summer!

NYC: Lovin' the NYK-INSPRD iDs, Sir!

Luong: You purchased those from CraigslistSF, I presume? $200 OBO? Great price if so!

Joey: CLEAN! The speckles look real good on your pair! I can't wait to get my speckled pair in already!

Kuya Mic: She's ADORABLE!

Mars: Man, Light-Earthtoned AMs get me everytime... ILLY, Sir!  

I'm thinking about what iDs will be ordered next, and I need your help with a pic request. Anybody have a comparison shot depicting the differences between the Neon AM95s and "Electric Green" outsoles? I really want to order an AM95-INSPRD pair, but I want the "Neon" to be as close to the OG as possible.

Sup Fam!!!

Mayhem- Those IDs are too dope/Good pickup on the Huaraches

Drurys- niceeee

Spiridons - never get tired of looking at those

Eorr- Thats a steal

NYC- those knicks colorway IDs are dope

Couple of things that came in the mail today

ILLY- something like these??

No comparison pics but the green is def much darker (imo)

Good stuff all around. I've convinced myself to finally just man up and do an ID. Well, at least two. We'll see...
FedEx made a real late unexpected delievery tonight. This box was left sitting outside for a couple hours and people were walking by it saying nothing and didn't bother to pick it up. Didn't know till I checked the tracking and saw it was laying outside waiting for me haha. Nothing special but there were 3 of these in the box. Paid $283 but IDC if it was $2...

Finally put my touches on the 3 pairs I received a week or so ago.

Will take pics tomorrow and post up my new IDs.... def. unique.

RL: Thanks a lot, Sir! I think I'll hold off the AM95-INSPRD design for now. ILLY pick-ups btw! Fog mesh will definitely be a part of my next order.

haha, im def gonna post a wdywt of my daughter tom, thanks to mics inspiration, i wish she was awake now to put some shoes on her:lol:

btw, shes too cute mic

Originally Posted by Luong1209

.............Hmmmm, craigslist???  Seller in DC/SF Area???  If so, a Fam Member linked me to them as well, good price imo, but I have a pair already, so I did't scoop them up.

Cris.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

RL: Thanks a lot, Sir! I think I'll hold off the AM95-INSPRD design for now. ILLY pick-ups btw! Fog mesh will definitely be a part of my next order.

Yea I think I'm gonna do the same, any iinfo on how much longer the options will be up for? or if new options are coming soon?

The current options should be up for a while. Also the new options (Team Orange Mesh and Suede, Reflective Neptune Blue, another Dark Blue and, if I recall correctly, Iris Purple?) in April will only add to the current ones.

Cincy: Can't wait to see your new barrage of iDs lol

Yea, they were on SFCL.
My friend got em and I then paid him back. He knew I needed the money so he's letting me flip these.

^ Nice, asking was $200, not bad, I was even thinking of getting them to resale, but it would take a while, cuz my 8.5's took a while, and I like quick money, haha.

Cris.

Mars - dope mushroom 95's
smokin.gif

Mic - she's adorable, styling in the J's
pimp.gif

Joey - those are dope, i would like to make a pair without the speckles tho.
RL/Andrewdice - neons
pimp.gif

up too late as usual....gnight fam!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Also the new options (Team Orange Mesh and Suede, Reflective Neptune Blue, another Dark Blue and, if I recall correctly, Iris Purple?) in April will only add to the current ones.

I need april to come NOW
orange hoa
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom