TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by eorr23

Originally Posted by denverairforce

eorr - soooo beautiful. wow. how did they hold up?

they were perfect, I wore them all day around campus and everything, and I only paid $40 for them too
pimp.gif
eek.gif
huh?! what?! where?! damn $40 is a great deal for those...hopefully they hold up.

Where's everybody at? Did everyone's jobs block NT , or are most of us actually working o.0

What up Fam!!
Originally Posted by circlelikewolves

I am liking the custom lights. But i like the CW before too! Killer fall shoe!
especially with black laces
pimp.gif

more world cup lights.....i'm really liking the black pair
pimp.gif

l_6da7dbec4f794c01bf98e41a7e379710.jpg

l_0665965f32fd435d9f17c3dd40d7ab00.jpg

l_0a6e5a9326ae41d0bdd019ebf640e7ee.jpg

and what the hell is "air attack"?!? a poor attempt at another powerwall ripoff?
tired.gif
( i like the blk/blue tailwinds tho
tongue.gif
)

Andrewdice -dope set of 1's...the right side >>> left
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

EastLA - good job on cleaning up the 95's.
Mike - i hate those 90's
tongue.gif

Cris - i'm probably the only one that's not a fan of the colorway, i love the idea and i think v2 will be MUCH better now that you've seen how the first came out. can't wait
nerd.gif

Dave - great stuff again....the chat moves 100x faster in there than this thread does daily
roll.gif

Chris - thanks bro...and let me know if u do decide to do the damn thang!
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
wink.gif

Eorr - dope obsidians, 12? 
tongue.gif
nerd.gif
btw...what'd u spend on the spring green pattas? pm if u don't wanna blow it up 
wink.gif

Baybully - be careful with those lady killers
glasses.gif

Viet - that custom
pimp.gif
.....the laces
sick.gif

El Bro - dope pickups and restoration.
Mars - like those ID's....i'm gonna end up doing a blue og colorway via id
tired.gif

Jibby - that sounds like a good price to me. shipping alone is $30-35 so ur coming off well on that deal.
Gooey - my dude....ur gonna have to cease and desist with the constant fire bombing of this thread 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dan - glad his pair came out clean and perfect, and thanks for the inspiration....it's such a dope colorway on the 90's
happy.gif
wink.gif

these just arrived.... about time! this was the pair that's been in customs since the beginning of january....today they showed up. took damn near 2 months just to get out of customs...almost wasn't worth the $50 considering the seller shipped them in some bright pink bag that started to bleed (probably from sitting in some warehouse in customs) on some parts of the shoes
smh.gif

and my "Crackberry" AM90 ID's arrived as well, after a full 6 weeks of waiting
tired.gif
(i have the worst luck right?
ohwell.gif
).....much props to Dan for the sick colorway, looks just as amazing on the 90's as it is on the 87's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ thanks for the info Justin. I figured it was a fair deal. the seller says he has a 10 and 12 in the spruces also if anyone else is interested.
and sorry for your customs troubles. the couple times I've ordered from overseas I had no problems.. and that bleeding is weaksauce. but crackberries are looking delightful. that is a nice shade of purple. I was pretty pleased with the suede on my pair

Justin - congrats on FINALLY getting those huaraches! they match your TN's (by the way, I do have to admit to biting your pic style on those, I meant to say that when I originally posted pics). sucks about the pink, but I'm pretty sure you can get that out with some gentle cleaning.

as for the 90s, insane. that purple suede comes out super vibrant, wow! I love the suede they use on those. it's not necessarily super soft, I found it to be kinda rough, but I love the way it looks. very dope colorway, the black ripstop makes the shoe IMO. great execution!

thanks for the kind words fellas!

they were inspired by Dan's 87's
pimp.gif
(i'll also be putting black laces on them, only ordered the purple for stock purposes)
4318187442_2693b5a2bb.jpg

Denver - no worries, the sole is too dope on that shoe...it HAS to be photographed
pimp.gif
. i agree with u on the suede...its not that soft good stuff we used to get, but it's got a lot of..."nap"..i guess that's the word? who knows...but i love it and will use it on any 90 ID's i do! same with the ripstop!
smokin.gif

Jibby - i was halfway thru a message to you before i remembered u said "spruces" and not "sunbursts"
laugh.gif
...i've already got the spruces. and usually i don't have any serious trouble with customs other than the random delay. once they almost sent back a pair of my lights....i ran to the post office just in the nick of time and got it.

edit -
Michael - dope pickups! those women's 87's are dope and the spiridons...well u already know those are sick! the ripstop is great on the 90's, it creases obviously...but not when ur wearing them which is all that counts IMO. soft, breathable....all u can ask for really!
smokin.gif

I'm going back some way here, so i'll try to keep it brief.
gooey - Those '99 87's are one of the best pickups i've seen for a long while. What a beautiful shoe. The varchili reds aint bad too. If i wasn't trying to save cash, you'd have had a fight on your hands for them 
laugh.gif

El Bro - I like the look of those BW's. How's the leather on them? Those Bursts are one of the best. Nice pickups.

Baybully - Crepe Bursts are 
pimp.gif
. Love them and the 90's. Not really much of a fan of the 87's though.

daaz - Cool custom job. For what it's worth, the grey looks good to me.

andrewdice - That's a really nice 87 collection you've got going on. Plenty of top pairs in that pic.

eorr23 - Those are too cool. Hope they hold up for you.

Mayhem - They turned out great (You and Dan need to rock those side by side - Team Purple iD). Pics like that are making me lean more towards iD'ing 90's over 87's. How's the ripstop feel?

These came a couple of days ago. Womens colourway from '04. Don't see them too often. Pleased with them:

kcb3te.jpg

Excuse the non Air Max, but I know folk in here love a Spiridon from time to time:

k4gfv5.jpg

drury's and spiridons
pimp.gif
two of my all time favs

does anyone know where i can find a DS pair of sz.12 corduroy Pattas?
I am needing a 2nd pair to DS, i am willing to spend up to $180 shipped

Justin - You already know my man...
Michael - DOPE pick ups!  Never even seen those 87s... Spiridons too.  You need to get on the iD tip.

Speaking of which...

4407762718_a2bd8b71ed_o.jpg

First time trying to use a white background.  Any tips (Steve - I see you) for getting it perfect white?  Very happy with the iDs.

* RE-edit * (eff's up with Yuku?!?!)

Other pics because wasn't too happy with this.  Same color blocking as my first iDs.  Why's the logo black on these but white on the Purps though?  Wish they were white on these too.

4407826832_f05a9b5686_o.jpg

4407826790_398501f046_o.jpg

4407058849_b0eb48a6c9_o.jpg

nice am 1 id's up there...those purple ones made me take a double take
embarassed.gif

Stuntman Mike: i've been working at a new job for the past year so i haven't had much time to do things i used to do

and what are you trying to show with those bacons??

whats wrong with my laces justin?....hater

and iono about you guys, but those "air attack" red 2009s are VICIOUS!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

and what are you trying to show with those bacons??
May be just me, but I sense some hostility from you
nerd.gif

What am I trying to show? Nothing, I got them today...Tis'all.

Bacons are a rare example of a mish-mash of colors somehow working together to form something visually and aesthetically appealing.

mad.gif
Why is this thread moving so fast tonight? I sat at work hitting the refresh button for almost 6 hours hoping something new would be posted and saw almost nothing
frown.gif
. Now back to business..

mayhem - those IDs are dope! The suede looks super soft.
UK - I've never seen those 87s before but me likes
pimp.gif
GS - Dope Drury's. If your looking for spiridons hit up the boy NWTs website, hes got two pairs up on there.
nyc - that shot with the white background is sweet..not to mention the shoes
smokin.gif
luong - Dope pickup... I need a size 9.5/10 for the low
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom