..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

someone BETTER buy these. amazing deals on both all three.

Yea he is
pimp.gif

shout out to Tyler (spaceJ)

looks like he doesn't want to sell since i already asked him 3 times how much international shipping is

yeah thanks to EVERYONE that helped and answered my questions
i cleaned em up this morning to see how they were lookin after night # 3 and its still not a huge difference, i will take a side by side of the treated and untreated. maybe give it another night or two of gel. if after that it isnt better, call it quits

yesterday

am whitening up these as i type this, the jewels used to be as yellowed as the obsidians . ive applied the gel for 5 nights on the jade jewels, and its the first night for the lows.

^ Let us know if the gel has any impact on the Carolina blue "AIR" symbol when you're finished up.  Thanks!

yaosux: are those b-corns?

maza: wooo... green metallic jewels. nice...

lads, i need a quick price check for a DS pair of untaiwans. thanks a lot in advance!

^nah it doesnt. plus when i remove the gel, i use water and scrub with a tooth brush and the paint stays intact. Plus its safe on leather and colored stitching.

this is after 3 nights of gel on right shoe, nothing on left shoe yet, awaiting to see the difference. will give it another 2 nights on the right and see how it is, hopefully it comes out crispy

Sup guys.  Having only 1 pair of forces, I am no expert, but I found this guy's blog selling shoes (corgi'esque).  He doesnt seem to update it that often, but when he does, there is a lot of heat.  9.5-10.5

Shrooms, hong kongs, linens, wheats, etc

http://leatherandrubber.blogspot.com  (I am in no way affiliated with this website, just thought it was good looks if they were legit)  If it isnt, send all the hate my way.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

I picked up two pairs from this seller earlier this month. 1989 Highs and 1989 Lows.

Originally Posted by PoPcoRN Playa 24

Sup guys.  Having only 1 pair of forces, I am no expert, but I found this guy's blog selling shoes (corgi'esque).  He doesnt seem to update it that often, but when he does, there is a lot of heat.  9.5-10.5

Shrooms, hong kongs, linens, wheats, etc

http://leatherandrubber.blogspot.com  (I am in no way affiliated with this website, just thought it was good looks if they were legit)  If it isnt, send all the hate my way.

Yea thats 2guard on here. Good people..

yaosucks: Same problem on my B-Corns. I've just repainted it, then covered with a sealer. Ocassionally it rubs off on my socks but other than that no problems. Its a pain but they're still wearable.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

I picked up two pairs from this seller earlier this month. 1989 Highs and 1989 Lows.
Post pics!
grin.gif

That issue with the acorn is why there were so many b-grades.

I'm looking at those '89 highs too but I know he has more and I'd prefer pairs with boxes, I'm a total stickler when it comes to that. A vintage pair with no box feels incomplete.

ay yaw boys whats a good price for the ice cubes? oh ya and like the rest of the usual suspects im 10.5-11
wink.gif
 I check this thread periodically and yaw boys make my air force game look like a bike with training wheels...but wit all that said I'm tired of all these jordan "heads" and the unneccessary hype, so i'm converting my collection into air force 1's...so hey get me started in the right direction...

Originally Posted by FLAboiDOLPH

ay yaw boys whats a good price for the ice cubes? oh ya and like the rest of the usual suspects im 10.5-11
wink.gif
 I check this thread periodically and yaw boys make my air force game look like a bike with training wheels...but wit all that said I'm tired of all these jordan "heads" and the unneccessary hype, so i'm converting my collection into air force 1's...so hey get me started in the right direction...

I heard dunks are going for good rates right now.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by FLAboiDOLPH

wink.gif

I heard dunks are going for good rates right now.
wink.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

What pairs have you seen that you liked?

Back
Top Bottom