..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by akademikgenius

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

Rob- Mayor mentions how "someone" posted a link for the Taiwans. You got the design for the pair yet? No pick ups here. Nothing has caught my eye and not to mention that my bank account looking really sad too.
laugh.gif

AF1 on hold? Your lying cause if I told you that my Patents are for sale...
laugh.gif

BTW did you keep the Atmos?
those were the Taiwans i sold him not too long ago..where did u see this at?

Complex magazine website. Just search mayor top 50 air force 1 when you get there.

the upper on those "SF" bespokes is dope but i'm not feeling the shiny smooth max air sole. if they had a normal textured rubber sole with acolored outsole, they'd be a lot better imo...

Yeah hk's are 8.5 trade me for your cones
wink.gif
Houstonsnk the guy said they were worn 1x for 2 hours. Its crazy because i cant ever find stash's in mysize under $250 (which are one of my favorite) but i can find atmos and hong kongs for $200 lol

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

wink.gif
Houstonsnk the guy said they were worn 1x for 2 hours. Its crazy because i cant ever find stash's in my size under $250 (which are one of my favorite) but i can find atmos and hong kongs for $200 lol
PM me if youre serious.

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

wink.gif
Houstonsnk the guy said they were worn 1x for 2 hours. Its crazy because i cant ever find stash's in mysize under $250 (which are one of my favorite) but i can find atmos and hong kongs for $200 lol
thats a good deal. They look mint.

yeezy i just got 3 pairs, 1 arrived today
2002 range
ill try to post pix later

yo ten2eleven, i got that gel n i laid it on one of my old yellow soles the last 2 nights to test, it has gotten better compared to the other foot from same pair but imma lay another coat on it tonight n see if it gets any better, thanks for your help. if it works out on this one i got 3 or 4 pairs to do!

Originally Posted by skep

yo ten2eleven, i got that gel n i laid it on one of my old yellow soles the last 2 nights to test, it has gotten better compared to the other foot from same pair but imma lay another coat on it tonight n see if it gets any better, thanks for your help. if it works out on this one i got 3 or 4 pairs to do!
Yeah, usually see the best results on the 3rd night.. Your welcome. Glad I can help but Maz, Matt and Kev deserve all the credit.

Back
Top Bottom