..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by OGfiend

That issue with the acorn is why there were so many b-grades.

I'm looking at those '89 highs too but I know he has more and I'd prefer pairs with boxes, I'm a total stickler when it comes to that. A vintage pair with no box feels incomplete.
They come with OG boxes
wink.gif

I've been good man. Busy working. Fallen back from pickups recently. I'll post pics later tonight if I have time.

Wud up AF1 Fam? Does anyone know were i can scoop up the red & blue NBA All Star AF1's?? Whether its Online or if anybody knows any spots in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale. Thanks.

does anybody know where i can get these?

ladyairforce1f307109_041y9000decemberholiday03_s.jpg

this is the style code 307109-041

i had these in '03 or '04 and my luggage was lost by the airport, I WILL THROW ANYBODY SOME CASH IF THEY TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET THEM, i need a 12 or 11.5 in womens

tyler - blueprints
Drooling_anim.gif

thepeopleschamp - amazing af1 collection man.

i'll have some new things to post hopefully by the end of the week
devil.gif

Are any of you guys going to the All Star Sneakerend on the 12th? I would like to put a few faces with the screen name.

my blueprints are in a pile of shoes right by my bed that i keep stepping on when i wake up. time to clean my house.
tyler, post that one of you jumping in the puddle wearing the blueprints - i like that pic. 

Thanks for all the nice words regarding my blueprints! 

Back by popular demand (well, just Kevin's request) . . .

vdzcso.jpg

Heres some recents. All are forsale now. Im getting out of the game, so my whole collection must go! 10-11.5

Back
Top Bottom