..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Where?!
nerd.gif

Couple on the bay. Another pair on a random site. None in the recent past though, still can't find an 11.0.

I took a couple screen shots from the AF1 video. I don't care for much of the Highs. But I would change my mind if I could find any of these in my size.

379548403.jpg

379548353.jpg

So many fresh color ways in there. And here I thought Purple Highs were the only highs I wanted.

Even if they did release, I doubt any remain; because cats back in the early 80's just rocked their isshh and didn't think twice.

2nd Pic, top row 5th pair- Grey/Lime
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1st Pic, January... ... as Kev would say Bananas!

Magenta/Gold
pimp.gif
!
February,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!
2nd row, 1st pair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!
Red with black
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!
2ndrow 3rd pair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!

Best yet, you know the leather was heavenly on every pair.

That is one thing I don't like about the 1Thology, it isn't complete and isn't telling the whole story of AF1s; specifically, what is out there.

Perfect example:

1Thology - No Air Force 1 between 83-90.

Yet here is a pair from '88.

customstylejp-img600x450-1259920337jhcxzw37185.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I can't stop looking. Thanks for the post 8tothe24! I can't say I've seen these picturesbefore.

I promise guys, somewhere, someone has these. People outgrow their shoes, and sometimes they hold ontothem for the longest time!
wink.gif

pUreRetro05, 8tothe24, loonyrobert, G to tha T, and itsmedallas - I appreciate the positive feedback.

The air forces I posted are all either size 9 or 9.5 so all you size 10-11 folks don't have to worry about another person competing with you, haha.

Originally Posted by spacej23

I promise guys, somewhere, someone has these. People outgrow their shoes, and sometimes they hold onto them for the longest time!
wink.gif

i want to kill you now
mad.gif

O.k. Space; you basically just told us you are holding out on us. Please get us some pics of these super rare 80s AF1s.
nerd.gif

Are all those highs actual colorways?? If so...wow. Jaw to the floor status.

I know there are tons of colorways out there that I've never seen. It's mind blowing really. That's why I love af1s so much, every now and then Isee a color that I had no idea existed, like some white/gold swoosh lows from the early 90s recently or the reverse high top version of that. I can safely sayI'm aware of 99.9% of the dunk colors out there, but af1s...like 70% if that.

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

pUreRetro05, 8tothe24, loonyrobert, G to tha T, and itsmedallas - I appreciate the positive feedback.

The air forces I posted are all either size 9 or 9.5 so all you size 10-11 folks don't have to worry about another person competing with you, haha.

GREAT...... 9-9.5 you say?! Btw I need glaciers..

Back
Top Bottom