..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Yo just wanted to give props to keV and tr4nch for putting me on the whitening gel, I'm doin these yellowed campers and it's amazing how it works. Igot one more over night coat to add then I'll post pics from thr beginning to the finished product.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Go ahead, I know you popped them bottles and got your Juelz on..
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Never knew that was Juelz.

MaZA4eVeR14 - Saw the gel at Kmart, I was ready to stock up and buy all theboxes. Can't wait to see pictures of the Campers.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Are you still going to use your Pure sn?
IDK.. lol I hated the SN. Made me feel like a girl from Myspace.
mad.gif
(bY SpELLiNg LiKe ThIs) I pretty much sold all my whole collection for the Atmos and HK so I don't need it to sell anymore.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

laugh.gif
WOW, Dallas just ran my own gif time line against me. I hate using the term, but I am taking some serious L's here on the team page.
It's all in family bro.

Ervin- I'll just call you Erv.

Can't watch the video yet since I'm on my phone but thts a nice look on the double swoosh option that mayor said beespokes have started to allow.

Can't watch the video yet since I'm on my phone but thts a nice look on the double swoosh option that mayor said beespokes have started to allow.
Video def changed my mind..
pimp.gif
Ignore what I said earlierabout it!

pimp.gif
, black canvas. BUT, you really need to clean them, there is 3 huge1/4" pieces of lint on the 7th stitching column from the back. Page 291 needs to speed up and get here.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Yo just wanted to give props to keV and tr4nch for putting me on the whitening gel, I'm doin these yellowed campers and it's amazing how it works. I got one more over night coat to add then I'll post pics from thr beginning to the finished product.
no prob man. kev's the one who told me basically
laugh.gif

glad to hear it's working well for you, but

you need to do those black canvas too already!
tongue.gif

how does whiting gel process go? i just a grabbed a pair of white af1s with a gum bottom from a few years back
nerd.gif

Out of curiosity, what size does Sheed actually wear? Someone in here should know.

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

Video def changed my mind..
pimp.gif
Ignore what I said earlier about it!

Told you..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Out of curiosity, what size does Sheed actually wear? Someone in here should know.

-Jermaine

I believe sheed is a 13 if Im not mistaken..

Originally Posted by air max 87

how does whiting gel process go? i just a grabbed a pair of white af1s with a gum bottom from a few years back
nerd.gif

Which brand are yall using? You can't see the name on the label from a few pages back.

If only both those sheed hi's were a 13

and yeah tr4nch, I'm going tomorrow to scoop up a new pad and can of spray

and this is wha I use. Just got home and forgot to do this before I left.

real easy, I apply lil dots directly from the tube onto the midsole and then use the qtips to spread it out. Don't put on too much cuz a lil dap covers alot of area. Afterwards I just use water and a toothbrush to scrub it off then a towel to wipe it off.

Back
Top Bottom