smh.gif

size 12 btw, aint no small foot here
laugh.gif
smh.gif

its the angle that makes it look that way.... appreciated none the less
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

G Raider,
They go from $300 + depending where you find em.. If I didnt find mine I was thinking of going through flight club or napsize and napsize had them $385 before shipping..

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

Originally Posted by G Raider

can someone please tell me what the goin rate for DS low top "Wheats" is.... i think i asked before but no one answered.. i see a a sz.10 on flight club for over $300 but they always got a higher price than normal.
Im guessing around $250-$320. I got mine from FC for around $330 (damn Cali tax) after taxes and shipping.

Loony- Where did you find the Taiwans?

eek.gif
eek.gif

thanks for gettin back at me bout that... ima try and scoop up this pair when i get paid tuesday.

I think these are so dope! ....being from LA and a major LAKER fan!!! and quite fittingly when kobe hits another game winner my daughter rocks her first playerexclusives
roll.gif
too bad they dont make em in mens sizes
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by KUSHcommander

I think these are so dope! ....being from LA and a major LAKER fan!!! and quite fittingly when kobe hits another game winner my daughter rocks her first player exclusives
roll.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Crazy game last night. Good thing I decided to watch the whole game.
pimp.gif

8tothe24- I know you saw that game!

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

loony- you have taiwans?
No sir.. Always been eh bout them but they are growing on me..

Kobe is Jesus in a laker jersey.. Jordan was god... And Im not a huge Kobe fan..

Originally Posted by KUSHcommander

I think these are so dope! ....being from LA and a major LAKER fan!!! and quite fittingly when kobe hits another game winner my daughter rocks her first player exclusives
roll.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Crazy game last night. Good thing I decided to watch the whole game.
pimp.gif

8tothe24- I know you saw that game!
pimp.gif

Yes Sir! The Lakers have been playing pretty bad the last month and still hold the best record. The Kings seem to be giving us problems this year. As forlast night it deserves a time line and it went a little something like this:

Lakers not playing well again.
NOOOOO.gif

281akc8.gif

Lakers catch up and Udoka misses FTs
1734.gif

Kobe FTW?
97062459.gif

IT'S GOOD- CELEBRATE!
193.gif

e8e520e8de3dbb9149479b79c55e2e3ce1d106be_m.gif

fd25f883a01ac653549198c332fcfee5759121be_m.gif

loony- wear some of that heat man. atmos, campers, wheats, sakuras, purple highs, entourages.. I know you got that heat son
nerd.gif

Pure-
pimp.gif
are they TEAM HK sig worthy or not? I still havent put my back in the box just because I look at them so damn much

mad.gif

O.k. we get it, everyone has a pair of Hong Kongs. Can we stop posting them now.

smokin.gif
, very nice though.

8tothe24 -
laugh.gif
I wasn't going to post them but damn.. The picture came out to nice.

Dallas- You know what sig I want.
laugh.gif
And 8tothe24 has it. I do agree the shoes are to damn nice. I can't believe I own apair..
laugh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
WOW, Dallas just ran my own giftime line against me. I hate using the term, but I am taking some serious L's here on the team page.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

loony- wear some of that heat man. atmos, campers, wheats, sakuras, purple highs, entourages.. I know you got that heat son
nerd.gif
Fixed*

8tothe24 -
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
@ the gifs.

Loony- again I owe you!!! BIG THANKS TO YOU!!!
pimp.gif

4237985431_a3e2fdf421.jpg

2wozsx4.jpg

Go ahead, I know you popped them bottles and got your Juelz on..
10e0hm8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom