..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

GT, were those the ones that were on yahoo japan for a couple months? i was wondering why they disappeared
laugh.gif
nice man
pimp.gif

yep
laugh.gif

thanks for the love guys.

New SN for the New Year.
laugh.gif
Hope everyone had a safe and good New Year!

loony- I think we got a AF1 NY summit..

Erv,
Finally a decent cop
laugh.gif
Now you dont have your Middle School spellingjoint.
laugh.gif

Thats whats up.. Sometime around May-August?

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Erv,
Finally a decent cop
laugh.gif
Now you dont have your Middle School spelling joint.
laugh.gif

Thats whats up.. Sometime around May-August?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Really.

May-August sounds good. After that Japan.
nerd.gif

Happy New Year all....

2009 has been rough, I sold more than I bought and went through turbulent financial times. 2010 should shape up better.

NY summit, eh? Could be interesting...depending on what we would do though.

Erv,
Japan 2011 summit?
nerd.gif

OG,
Hope your 2010 is more stable and may you stay blessed.
We should all beespoke a team af1 pair..
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
But def agree it all depends on what goes down.. Pause.
pimp.gif

I stay away from my laptop for a few days, it's like coming home after a 10 yr. bid. Lotta nice pickups and a lotta comedy in here!
I been on hiatus on the kick copping, but the urge is still there. You already know, once a fiend, always a fiend...

If yall dudes is serious about coming to NYC, count me in. I'm in Connecticut about an hour from Manhattan. Hell, I'll even break out a DS pair for theoccasion!

Hollow,
Whats good fam? Hope all is well.. Im dead asss about the trip.. I am planning it with a couple friends from down here that wanna go and im def down to escapefrom the usuals for a day or 2 to do so... Hell there prob be down to just tag along..
laugh.gif
Like I said last year, 2010 will be a great year...
pimp.gif

Hollow,
Whats good fam? Hope all is well
.. Im dead asss about the trip.. I am planning it with a couple friends from down here that wanna go and im def down to escape from the usuals for a day or 2 to do so... Hell there prob be down to just tag along..
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Hollow,
Let me help you pay for your NY trip...
nerd.gif
*cough CONES cough*
laugh.gif

Loony,
We can hit Mayor up to show us the spots.
laugh.gif

can someone please tell me what the goin rate for DS low top "Wheats" is.... i think i asked before but no one answered.. i see a a sz.10 on flightclub for over $300 but they always got a higher price than normal.

Erv,
I was thinking that since I helped him acquire those sheeds and taiwans..
pimp.gif

G Raider,
They go from $300 + depending where you find em.. If I didnt find mine I was thinking of going through flight club or napsize and napsize had them $385 beforeshipping..

Originally Posted by G Raider

can someone please tell me what the goin rate for DS low top "Wheats" is.... i think i asked before but no one answered.. i see a a sz.10 on flight club for over $300 but they always got a higher price than normal.
Im guessing around $250-$320. I got mine from FC for around $330 (damn Cali tax) after taxes and shipping.

Loony- Where did you find the Taiwans?

They were size 9.. On here..
I see. I gave him that link last time but the stream chat didn't allow links. I think we are talking about the same pair. Damn dude you beenhelping out a lot lately feels like I gotta repay you soon.
laugh.gif
Oh by theway I think I get the package tomorrow if I have to wait till Monday I will be on suicide watch.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

I see. I gave him that link last time but the stream chat didn't allow links. I think we are talking about the same pair. Damn dude you been helping out a lot lately feels like I gotta repay you soon.
laugh.gif
Oh by the way I think I get the package tomorrow if I have to wait till Monday I will be on suicide watch.
mad.gif

Gotta show love fam.. Cant hog everything.. Now to help 8tothe24 get his Hong Kongs.. BTW, you can repay me with some 96 patents
nerd.gif
Opening the package will be
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Gotta show love fam.. Cant hog everything.. Now to help 8tothe24 get his Hong Kongs.. BTW, you can repay me with some 96 patents
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
What is gonna be funny about the opening it??
nerd.gif

Why do you want these old things?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

4214114056_c5a69b1ffd.jpg

I was saying cause of the anticipation you have for them that I can just imagine your reaction to finally having them
laugh.gif

roll.gif
at you flaunting them. Oh well, I still got something up my sleeve forJanuary actually. Some might like it some might not.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

I was saying cause of the anticipation you have for them that I can just imagine your reaction to finally having them
laugh.gif

roll.gif
at you flaunting them. Oh well, I still got something up my sleeve for January actually. Some might like it some might not.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Flaunting? NEVER. Info on the pick up your are planning?
nerd.gif

I thought you put something in that package. If I don't get it tomorrow and I am not on NT you know why..
frown.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
at you flaunting them. Oh well, I still got something up my sleeve for January actually. Some might like it some might not.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Flaunting? NEVER. Info on the pick up your are planning?
nerd.gif

I thought you put something in that package. If I don't get it tomorrow and I am not on NT you know why..
frown.gif

Atleast make out your will ahead of time so I get those patents and key doubles..
nerd.gif

Hollow,

.. Im dead asss about the trip.. I am planning it with a couple friends from down here that wanna go and im def down to escape
from the usuals for a day or 2 to do so... Hell there prob be down to just tag along..
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Hollow,
nerd.gif
*cough CONES cough*
laugh.gif

Loony,
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

C'mon...a trip to NYC is half a tank of gas at worst. If you decide to go, I'm gonna wear my Linens and slang my Cones around my neck just to hurtfeelings, lol.

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

Hollow,

.. Im dead asss about the trip.. I am planning it with a couple friends from down here that wanna go and im def down to escape
from the usuals for a day or 2 to do so... Hell there prob be down to just tag along..
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Hollow,
nerd.gif
*cough CONES cough*
laugh.gif

Loony,
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

C'mon...a trip to NYC is half a tank of gas at worst. If you decide to go, I'm gonna wear my Linens and slang my Cones around my neck just to hurt feelings, lol.

Erv will def be on suicide watch then.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

laugh.gif

C'mon...a trip to NYC is half a tank of gas at worst. If you decide to go, I'm gonna wear my Linens and slang my Cones around my neck just to hurt feelings, lol.
roll.gif
roll.gif
frown.gif
I am not giving up on those. I might accidentally step or spill a drink on your shoes...
laugh.gif

I see. I gave him that link last time but the stream chat didn't allow links. I think we are talking about the same pair. Damn dude you been helping out a lot lately feels like I gotta repay you soon.
laugh.gif
Oh by the way I think I get the package tomorrow if I have to wait till Monday I will be on suicide watch.
mad.gif

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
, thanks mang! I'll keep my eye out for 96 patents, they pop upmore than you would think.

Back
Top Bottom