..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Reg!
I might just through mine on tomorrow.. Lol..

Erv,
You stalking Mike and Tyler for their pics?
nerd.gif

8tothe24,
Im keeping my eyes pealed like a banana for your 11s..

If I honestly get some blk/white sheed highs non patent, Purple highs, linens, blk/orange jewels & 1996 olympic lows and Ill be done.. maybe do one or 2 beespokes and truly be done..
nerd.gif
Lol, your list will keep you in the game for a while...

4aa8a5df128eb6749162243568be339e.gif

15p5uex.jpg

Dont get dropped youngin..

8tothe24,
Forgot all about lemon twist or shall I say Ive convinced myself thay are unfindable.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, I know they are unfindable. But you have to always have a grailright? But if they came around, I would pay a pretty penny for them.

nerd.gif
, I know someone is lurking and just laughing at us with a DS pair of10.5 or 11.0 in his possession. Those with the best collections seem not to post but just keep an all seeing eye over us.
laugh.gif

Yessir.. My true grails are purple highs.. and to know I missed a pair for $150 on ebay kills me..
mad.gif

So whos this10.5-11 mystery man your speakiing of?
nerd.gif

Yessir.. My true grails are purple highs.. and to know I missed a pair for $150 on ebay kills me..
mad.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
, no one by name. But I know they exist. I am guessing that Zhi or Dk are friends with at least a couple of them.
nerd.gif

8tothe24 - I was starting to feel bad for you but Linens, LA and Courirs??
sick.gif

laugh.gif
, Hey now. I am looking for your LAs. 10.5 Linens are easier to findthan Atmos and HKs. I am more upset with the having almost tasted the Atmos and HKs and then it fizziling in my face. Don't worry, your collection isjust as nice, if not better, than mine. You guys are talking about starting team HK, not me.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

mad.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
, no one by name. But I know they exist. I am guessing that Zhi or Dk are friends with at least a couple of them.
nerd.gif

Come out and plaaaaaayyyyyyyy...
nerd.gif

warriors_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg

You guys are talking about starting team HK, not me.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

We'll make you honorary treasurer
nerd.gif

loony-
laugh.gif

Kevin, come on man. We know you know people!
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

We'll make you honorary treasurer
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
, o.k. start sending the funds my way and I will spendthem as I see fit for the team.

mad.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

8tothe24 - I was starting to feel bad for you but Linens, LA and Courirs??
sick.gif

laugh.gif
, Hey now. I am looking for your LAs. 10.5 Linens are easier to find than Atmos and HKs. I am more upset with the having almost tasted the Atmos and HKs and then it fizziling in my face. Don't worry, your collection is just as nice, if not better, than mine. You guys are talking about starting team HK, not me.
mad.gif
laugh.gif
To make a Team I need the shoes..
laugh.gif
By the way thank you forlooking for the LA.

roll.gif
@ the 3 of using this thread like an Instant Messenger..

laugh.gif
, I know they are unfindable. But you have to always have a grail right? But if they came around, I would pay a pretty penny for them.

nerd.gif
, I know someone is lurking and just laughing at us with a DS pair of 10.5 or 11.0 in his possession. Those with the best collections seem not to post but just keep an all seeing eye over us.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

laugh.gif
, I know they are unfindable. But you have to always have a grail right? But if they came around, I would pay a pretty penny for them.

nerd.gif
, I know someone is lurking and just laughing at us with a DS pair of 10.5 or 11.0 in his possession. Those with the best collections seem not to post but just keep an all seeing eye over us.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, I knew you might come around. Post your pair NOW!
laugh.gif
Mo, you do have MosneaksthanUs, now post them! please!

roll.gif
@ the 3 of using this thread like an Instant Messenger..

"3 of ____ (you / us) using..."

laugh.gif
, don't act innocent here. Besides it is the team AF1 thread, aslong as we keep it here right. Usually the thread goes 2-3 pages deep after a day. It is good to see some life around.

8:07 Pacific
Well, I am going to get some grub. I'll check in later (see now I am using it as twitter).

laugh.gif
, don't act innocent here. Besides it is the team AF1 thread, as long as we keep it here right. Usually the thread goes 2-3 pages deep after a day. It is good to see some life around.
roll.gif
For reals, I seen the thread on page 2 yesterday. Wheresdallas at so we can officially start this debate up.

ca5perrr sent this to me through twitter the other day and thought I should share it with yall.. It was from a festival out in San Antonio.. Gramps is chillinin em..
pimp.gif

15947_174977263165_500013165_2777005_4687869_n.jpg

inc has/had a bananas af1 collection (lemon twists included). he's a size 12-13 i think.

atmosquare/boxcollectors has/had a bananas af1 collection.

struckmatch posted an insane collection of forces. he def has a hook-up lol. not sure who else remembers his collection post.

shizzle has probably posted the most pairs of shoes that i am jealous of and he's super cool to do business with. super duper fair and very legit. herarely posts in here but his collection is insane.

of course ruffin has an amazing collection.

kazi has some gems in his collect. if that one pair was my size i'd send him 100 emails a day and bug the crap out of him.

the nicest af1 collectors in the world prolly don't even read this thread or have an NT account.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

inc has/had a bananas af1 collection (lemon twists included). he's a size 12-13 i think.

atmosquare/boxcollectors has/had a bananas af1 collection.

struckmatch posted an insane collection of forces. he def has a hook-up lol. not sure who else remembers his collection post.

shizzle has probably posted the most pairs of shoes that i am jealous of and he's super cool to do business with. super duper fair and very legit. he rarely posts in here but his collection is insane.

of course ruffin has an amazing collection.

kazi has some gems in his collect. if that one pair was my size i'd send him 100 emails a day and bug the crap out of him.

the nicest af1 collectors in the world prolly don't even read this thread or have an NT account.

I need to see these...
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
, don't act innocent here. Besides it is the team AF1 thread, as long as we keep it here right. Usually the thread goes 2-3 pages deep after a day. It is good to see some life around.
roll.gif
For reals, I seen the thread on page 2 yesterday. Wheres dallas at so we can officially start this debate up.
whats good son? I was busy watching the Cowboys smash the ********
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
muahahahahhahahahaaaaa
devil.gif

laugh.gif
jk

guess i missed all the fun chatting.
first off, thanks everyone! i love doing resto's. just wait till i finish and show you guys the before pics of that pair
sick.gif

and to answer some questions..
hkfeet/ddouble - i used the plus white brand that kev posted a couple pages back.
kush - no prob, they only seem to come off the jordans from the glue melting. there isn't any glue holding the outsole to the midsole on af1's,it's just straight rubber melted together.

Back
Top Bottom