..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

i "gel"ed a pair of shoes over 2 months ago and they're just as good as when i first did them - no going back to yellowing yet.

you did a good job with those m tr4nch. it's def hard work to do the entire midsole.

I still havent forgot about my guy. Hes doing a pair now. Just busy with Christmas and stuff. I hope to get them back by New Years.

Pure- man not to knock those linens but if I'm going to get a pair it's going to be DS with no yellowing at all if they're charging that much.Besides I think there's other sneakers out there that I'd rather save my money for and just go all out then stop half way by getting linens. I thinkthose Atmos you have man are better then linens to be honest. I'm almost beginning to think we're overhyping these linens. IMO I don't thinkthey're all that and a bag of chips. Courirs easily take the cake for "best AF1" for that time period.

Kevin- How's the leather on linens is it the same as Campers? I have feeling it's just as thin and creases just as much.

^ Best af1 of that time period would be hong kongs good sir.
pimp.gif
I just think that the linens represent the simplicity that af1s were. Sad we are far fromthat now.

Saw those grey futura lows at a local sheikh, they're alrite. 124 is too much tho. The colorscheme is nice and simple but the softer pleather is what killsit. I remember working at kmart for my first job a seeing the shaq knock offs having better tumbled leather than AF1s.

I don't think he used that cuz that's toothpaste

if you go to the toothpaste aisle, go where they sell the teeth whitening strips. Next to that they have the refill tubes for the kind they sell with the teethwhitening trays.

nice m tr4nch i am going to try that on some of my white on whites. i got a pair of harlems lasers thats just sitting there because of its yellowed midsoles.and thanks for the sea glow answer i just didnt know because i heard sea glow causes soles to completely come off and dont that happening with my taiwans. itshard to find a pair in my size.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

pimp.gif
I just think that the linens represent the simplicity that af1s were. Sad we are far from that now.

Now if you owned the Linens and not HKs would you be saying that?
laugh.gif
JK.TEAM HONK HONG? I do agree that Linens are not the "best" AF1 but I think it has one of the best colorschemes in a shoe period.

My favorites from 01 would have to be these.. (picture from MEF)
pimp.gif

4220098425_b0f63b2ebf.jpg
4220949936_9005e07fbf.jpg

But how can you not love it though... (pictures from Spacej23)
w2etrn.jpg

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

pimp.gif
I just think that the linens represent the simplicity that af1s were. Sad we are far from that now.

Now if you owned the Linens and not HKs would you be saying that?
laugh.gif
JK. TEAM HONK HONG? I do agree that Linens are not the "best" AF1 but I think it has one of the best color schemes in a shoe period.

My favorite from 01 would have to be these.. (picture from MEF)
pimp.gif

4220098425_b0f63b2ebf.jpg

But how can you not love it though... (pictures from Spacej23)
w2etrn.jpg

No I would.. Somethig bout the outlined Jewel swoosh on the Hongs Kongs that are
pimp.gif
.. Team Hong Kong should be in effect very soon
nerd.gif
.. Workingwith my dude Safe to get a shirt popping for them... Should be a MOOOOOOOOVVVVVIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE, like he says
laugh.gif
.. And MikeE.Fresh and Tylers pics are always oh so clean
pimp.gif

No I would.. Somethig bout the outlined Jewel swoosh on the Hongs Kongs that are
pimp.gif
.. Team Hong Kong should be in effect very soon
nerd.gif
.. Working with my dude Safe to get a shirt popping for them... Should be a MOOOOOOOOVVVVVIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE, like he says
laugh.gif
.. And MikeE.Fresh and Tylers pics are always oh so clean
pimp.gif
TEAM WHEATS for now.. until I find a pair of Hong Kongs..
nerd.gif
Agreed MEF and Tylers pictures always on point.

This is not even fair..
4220227951_1d2229f8b1.jpg

houstonsnk -
mad.gif
pimp.gif

I hate team hong kong and I hate team Atmos!
mad.gif
mad.gif

There are 4 staples that I must have: Linens, Wheats, Hong Kongs, Atmos. Guess which 2 I keep getting close, but no cookie, to owning.

354036578.jpg

354036556.jpg

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

mad.gif
mad.gif

There are 4 staples that I must have: Linens, Wheats, Hong Kongs, Atmos. Guess which 2 I keep getting close, but no cookie, to owning.
And the takeover begins.. Atmos???
laugh.gif
roll.gif
What size are those Linens??

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

mad.gif
mad.gif

And the takeover begins.. Atmos???
laugh.gif
roll.gif
What size are those Linens??
indifferent.gif

*que the loony gif*

laugh.gif

Reg!
I might just through mine on tomorrow.. Lol..

Erv,
You stalking Mike and Tyler for their pics?
nerd.gif

8tothe24,
Im keeping my eyes pealed like a banana for your 11s..

If I honestly get some blk/white sheed highs non patent, Purple highs, linens, blk/orange jewels & 1996 olympic lows and Ill be done.. maybe do one or 2beespokes and truly be done..
nerd.gif

Reg!
I might just through mine on tomorrow.. Lol..

Erv,
You stalking Mike and Tyler for their pics?
nerd.gif

8tothe24,
Im keeping my eyes pealed like a banana for your 11s..

If I honestly get some blk/white sheed highs non patent, Purple highs, linens, blk/orange jewels & 1996 olympic lows and Ill be done.. maybe do one or 2 beespokes and truly be done..
nerd.gif
Lol, your list will keep you in the game for a while...

4aa8a5df128eb6749162243568be339e.gif

Thanks loony,

Yeah. If I can get Atmos, HKs and a couple others I would be finished. I have a couple fetish (
devil.gif
) pairs that I am looking for in size 11.0... ...
nerd.gif

380250024.jpg

380250025.jpg

380250026.jpg

380250027.jpg

I know people have em and they are findable (maybe not the lemon twists). I just need to find them.

How can I forget #5 on my must have list, Team Courir.

354036499.jpg

Back
Top Bottom