..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Reggie and pUreRetr05 - good stuff
pimp.gif

'94 Canvas Highs for me today

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

I know 3M snakes didn't come in anything bigger than a 12, buy ate linens and atmos available in a size 13? Any other kicks that went up to just a size 12?
3m Snakes came in US 13. I have a pair.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Thats are great collection pureretro. All you need now are linens and you have a solid starting 5.
laugh.gif

Yo. Chill out man come on. Change the subject don't give this guy anymore ideas. Umm Pure man all you need is some limited stuff like livestrongs or something. Those linens are no good man. Get some jordans or something.
If I get Linens I am done for a while. But that is my goal for next year.
devil.gif
Just AF1 and Air Max for me now..

Thanks for all the comments guys.
pimp.gif
I wouldnt have most of these shoes ifit wasn't for you guys. Hopefully I can add a couple more pairs by the end of this year.

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Yes and no. My friend used some new stuff. Its not like the regular sneaker/leather Angelus paint. Its some type of well I really dont know
laugh.gif
. He wont tell me what it really is or even the name. But it works.

hmm i see.. find out what it is!
devil.gif

i'm contemplating painting some of my yellowed pairs instead of using sea glow since that only lasts temporarily. and the tooth whitening gel method takes forever and is messy (sort of went at it today).
i actually painted the midsoles of an oooold beat pair of af1's about 5 or 6 years ago which i still have. pulled them out of the closet today to check what i did again, and that stuff will not come off at all (which really surprised me). so i may just go with paint.

pure- very nice start
pimp.gif
Yea ive tried the seaglow it didnt work well. I tried the tooth whitening too. It takes too long. And yes I have painted too it works well alsobut it made mine kinda glossy and I used matte stuff and it made them very dull.
frown.gif

But the stuff he uses works. He tried it on a pair in the summer time and nothing has change. I think its used for boats or something. They guarantee it wontcrack, chip, turn color, waterproof, etc. Ima find out tho.

r3k4hsttub-Its not really leather paint. But that does work if you know what your doing.

They guarantee it wont crack, chip, turn color, waterproof, etc. Ima find out tho.

ask him if he wants to do a coupla pairs for me. i'll pay him.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

They guarantee it wont crack, chip, turn color, waterproof, etc. Ima find out tho.

ask him if he wants to do a coupla pairs for me. i'll pay him.
Yea I think thats the whole reason he wont tell me
laugh.gif

Cause im paying him to do mine
tired.gif

Ill ask tho.
Ill try Rapido

reg, ask him how much to do 4 pairs. i'll only do it if you vouch for him though - too many crooks nowadays.

^^Ill let yall know. Im getting one more pair done too. Ill post detailed before and after pics so yall can make sure yall like his work. And this pair is pissyellowed.

I know there are many knowledgable af1 heads in here, so Im wondering if any1 can tell me...

Were the Bobbito Hi's (red/blue/wheats) ever produced in a 7.5?...I see 8s every now and then, but they leave me with a little more room in the toebox thanI would like.

I dont know if I've ever seen a 7.5 in any of those 3 c/w's...

first time poster, and i figured i'll share a pic of some of my af1s...

Terror Squad x Fearless Warriors x Stash High (One Night Only, used tobelong to DJ Clue) x Kobe PE x Entourage

man those kobe PEs were at a thrift store once for 23 bucks. size 13 but they were pretty beat so i just walked away

dope stuff man

Those Atmos AF1s are a thing of beauty. One of the dumbest things I've ever done was to pass on a DS pair for $200...(well, it was actually DS w/ a scuffon one of the soles, but I could've lived with it.)

Back
Top Bottom