..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

2Guard- got a pair off of eBay DS for 400 shipped. It was an auction. I would say between 400-500 should sell

190353434485 fix-up project, happy to see they have the og laces by the looks of it. any thoughts on dying the discoloration on the canvas?

if anyone wants the undftd livestrongs, they still have a bunch of sizes at kicks hawaii (808) 941-9191. i don't like them.

fantastic pick-ups reg
pimp.gif

nice hong kongs! if you dont mind me asking where you picked them up cuz i've been searching real hard for a pair and those are my size too!!
devil.gif

chris- DIE
devil.gif

who lives in NEW YORK? if so PM me if you live or visit the GREENE flightclub. thanks in advance

I found them on ebay, for a really nice deal 195 shipped. I think that thats pretty much the only place to get them these days.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Reg,
pimp.gif

Chris,
Welcome to the HK club..
pimp.gif
Ha thanks, btw they will be worn with care. im looking to join team air force soon i will take a group picture of my forces. oh any of you guysuse those wearable shoe trees? Ive been using on a couple of my other forces and they seem to work very well just wondering why i dont here about anyone elseusing them.

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

Ha thanks, btw they will be worn with care. im looking to join team air force soon i will take a group picture of my forces. oh any of you guys use those wearable shoe trees? Ive been using on a couple of my other forces and they seem to work very well just wondering why i dont here about anyone else using them.

just get yourself some cedar shoe trees and put them in the shoes after you take them off..

them wearable sneakertrees are madd uncomfortable if u wear em for the day!

damn. i had a pair of those but i sold them. never realized they look kinda hotdog-on-a-stickish. i like that clearcoated silver toe.

I know 3M snakes didn't come in anything bigger than a 12, buy ate linens and atmos available in a size 13? Any other kicks that went up to just a size 12?

pUreRetro05,
Really? I should be
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
grin.gif
alien.gif
tired.gif
at you for picking every little thing that comes around in our size.... By theway got my fitted coming in so as of right now they staying with me
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

pUreRetro05,
Really? I should be
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
grin.gif
alien.gif
tired.gif
at you for picking every little thing that comes around in our size.... By the way got my fitted coming in so as of right now they staying with me
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Now that I think about it,
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
, to anyone that is buyingsize 11.0s.
laugh.gif
, but seriously though,
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom