..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

lol at OUR size..
laugh.gif
You had you chance at those Atmos..
tongue.gif

roll.gif
this is just hilarious. If it help 8tothe24 I mostly buy 10.5'sonly got 1 or 2 11's.. unlike Mr. Retro that hogs anything from 10-11..
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

lol at OUR size..
laugh.gif
You had you chance at those Atmos..
tongue.gif

AM's atmos? too beat for what I was looking for. Was there another pair out there? Atmos are definitely one of the top AF1s I am looking for. I want tochoke myself every time I think of that DS size 11.0 I skipped last year for $300.

^
laugh.gif
. It would be cool to have a team AF1 expo some day.

laugh.gif
, well I feel a little better now. But just to make myself feelbetter...
mad.gif
laugh.gif
. I blame Reg for all of this.

laugh.gif
I dont have size 10 or 11... Only 10.5. See what you started. I wasjust stating my much I dislike you and you HK.
laugh.gif

If all goes through I have something coming up next week..
devil.gif

roll.gif
Yea keep those other two sizes hidden
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
.. BTW how much you dropped on those wheats.. and
mad.gif
I just noticedyou got those trooper canvas from m4trench.. Was gonna hit him up but noticed they had disappeared from his sig..
ohwell.gif

8tothe24,
If you still got the number to the Miami spot I told you when you got the red jewels from a while back last time I was there(early summer) they had some atmosor un-atmos not sure..

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

roll.gif
Yea keep those other two sizes hidden
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
.. BTW how much you dropped on those wheats.. and
mad.gif
I just noticed you got those trooper canvas from m4trench.. Was gonna hit him up but noticed they had disappeared from his sig..
ohwell.gif

8tothe24,
If you still got the number to the Miami spot I told you when you got the red jewels from a while back last time I was there(early summer) they had some atmos or un-atmos not sure..
I will check into that, thanks. I was wondering what size those were. Thanks again for the help before, finding jewels is a B. Do you live inMiami, I am looking for someone that can keep me up to date on the shop.

Pure- what's coming in now man? God... Next thing you know this kid is going to have playstations and entourages and stuff.

How old are you and what do you to for living man?

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Pure- what's coming in now man? God... Next thing you know this kid is going to have playstations and entourages and stuff.

How old are you and what do you to for living man?

laugh.gif
, coming from the kid with hyperstrikes growing out his ears. PS,Entourage and Kobe denims are the 3 hypers I would have to sell kidnapped children to get.

Info on this Miami spot??
laugh.gif
It was $280 but CA tax was 9 percent orsomething like that if you but from Flight Club..
ohwell.gif
Plus 15 shippingcame out to like 335.

pUreRetro05,
Ill give you these ahead of time..
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

8tothe24,
Yea I'm in Miami. That shop is in the beach, which is about 30-40 min drive cause of the traffic on the bridge, and barely get out there believe it or not.Will be doing more frequent stops out there though once this christmas season is over at work. Need to go and see what they got thats new
nerd.gif

If you could let me know if you see anything in my size that you think I would want, I don't mind paying the prices they charge. Retro, just stick to size10.5 and were o.k. lol.

Alright lets stop talking size 10-11 before something blows up in here.

Here is a womens 6.5 from my wife's collection.

354034049.jpg

definitely a competition between all of us 10.5-11's here
laugh.gif

houstonsnk - dope glaciers man. midsole painted though?

Pure- yes yes yes!!!! I'm younger then you! Man I would be so pist if you were a freakin kid using mommys card. Alright cool.

Kobe denim hypers- man I'd do some dirty malicious stuff to get those. I'd hold old people from retirement homes hostage and sell dead birds andkitties to blind kids for those.

You guys forgot about me being a 10.5-11

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

definitely a competition between all of us 10.5-11's here
laugh.gif

houstonsnk - dope glaciers man. midsole painted though?

Yes and no. My friend used some new stuff. Its not like the regular sneaker/leather Angelus paint. Its some type of well I really dont know
laugh.gif
. He wont tell me what it really is or even the name. But it works.
This is before..
600x600-2009112000046.jpg

After...

Thats are great collection pureretro. All you need now are linens and you have a solid starting 5.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Thats are great collection pureretro. All you need now are linens and you have a solid starting 5.
laugh.gif

Yo. Chill out man come on. Change the subject don't give this guy anymore ideas. Umm Pure man all you need is some limited stuff like livestrongs orsomething. Those linens are no good man. Get some jordans or something.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Yes and no. My friend used some new stuff. Its not like the regular sneaker/leather Angelus paint. Its some type of well I really dont know
laugh.gif
. He wont tell me what it really is or even the name. But it works.

hmm i see.. find out what it is!
devil.gif

i'm contemplating painting some of my yellowed pairs instead of using sea glow since that only lasts temporarily. and the tooth whitening gel method takesforever and is messy (sort of went at it today).
i actually painted the midsoles of an oooold beat pair of af1's about 5 or 6 years ago which i still have. pulled them out of the closet today to checkwhat i did again, and that stuff will not come off at all (which really surprised me). so i may just go with paint.

pure- very nice start
pimp.gif

retro05: all fantastic stuff there, mate! looking real good!

reggie: angelus paint? damn... my glaciers are yellowed as hell too and i've been trying to get them back to shape.
3698474030_e3a24d269f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom