..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

nerd.gif

http://www.ecapcity.com/n...new-era-fitted-hats.html

and it even got a fish you might have fished already.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

and it even got a fish you might have fished already.

lol. i've caught 2 marlins so far.
2r6imbl.jpg

dope cap. not sure of the match. the colorway of the af1's is "azure". more of a seafoam greenish. what do you think?
324799623.jpg

Kev,
I actually one and to me it looks like it could work. Your best bet though would prob be to holla at airmax87 over in the fitted thread. He works for cc andmight be a better help to let you know if its a perfect match.

Should have an update either later tonight or tomorrow morning. Depending if I feel like snapping pics tonight.

I contributed my browns and greys and I apologize for the interruption but here are my pick ups. Big ups to CrAzYFLiPxNyC and 2Guard, Very good people and menof their words. Good looks on that again.
pimp.gif
Finally since 2002 and now onto the next one!

375755405.jpg

I contributed my browns and greys and I apologize for the interruption but here are my pick ups. Big ups to CrAzYFLiPxNyC and 2Guard, Very good people and men of their words. Good looks on that again.
pimp.gif
Finally since 2002 and now on to the next one!

375755405.jpg

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Thanks G.
pimp.gif
Whats up with the blog? Been checking everyday but no updates. One of the sites I check religiously just too go back and stare a bit more inamazement. Keep up the good work.

loonyrobert, niiiice man
pimp.gif

the hk's are one of the best quality af1 ever. matter of fact, any af1 out of the HJ factory around the late 90's early 00's is the same
smokin.gif
for example cocoa's, 3m snakes, taiwans, carbons, etc. even a bunch ofgr's.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

I contributed my browns and greys and I apologize for the interruption but here are my pick ups. Big ups to CrAzYFLiPxNyC and 2Guard, Very good people and men of their words. Good looks on that again.
pimp.gif
Finally since 2002 and now on to the next one!

375755405.jpg

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
HKs
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Thanks fam. Eggsactly, even gr's in the 90's were very
pimp.gif
I see Nike is trying to get back there with a couple releases but like always they give usthat plastic. I swear if they released the good leather even for $100 I would cop.

Back
Top Bottom