TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im tryin to holla at two different girls from different classes, one seems to enjoy conversating with me after class(about class) the other seems short spoken/shy from what I get from the only time I approached her after class, having a short convo about the exam....any advice? I'm thinking of asking the more talkative one for the digits next class or something on some "Hey, we should hang out some time" type steeze...but as far as the more shy one, IDK seems like my chances are slim =/....also I don't even know if these broads are even single, I have no patience for these processes lol....what yall think?

First off, conversating isn't a real word, it's conversing (for future reference),

Second, you get the first yamb by offering to have a study session. This isolates the two of you, gives you more time to think about what you're going to say. If you're that nervous, then look for the definitions lol. It also gives you the opportunity to ask more about her personal life. You would be studying with her. Ask her what she likes to do, then throw yourself in the mix. Continue to be a study buddy, play your cards right. You'll get a good grade in the class (more important) and the yamb.

As for the second piece, you're going to have to break a barrier of some sort. Like if you get her eyes to meet yours then just smile, but don't be awkward. After class introduce yourself, even if you have to chase her down a little bit. Flatter her about a physical trait (not her butt or boobs). Get the number. DO NOT CALL/TEXT FOR LIKE A WEEK. Show up to class walking with some other girl. Hit her up saying you want to do something on campus (be original and do something cheap like pottery or something that she ain't used to). This gives you time to talk to her, and then you basically game her in the same fashion as you would the first yamb.

You're welcome.

So after swagging out of the polling station this morning. I decided to talk to this chick that I saw voting as well. Hit her with the old "Aye who did you vote for?" She responds and asked who I voted for and I told her myself, which I did. Chopped it up a little bit in an attempt to get those digits, hit her with the we should chill line and shorty seems hesitant and then is like "What type of chilling?" I then tell her the usual "Dinner, movies, etc." She hits me back with "I've already got a family of my own" Asked if she had kids and she said not yet but plans on it. I asked if she was married and she said yeah. I looked down and sure enough she had a ring on her finger. I continued to chop it up just because we were walking the same path to the train and I feel like it would have been awkward to walk in silence the whole time. I was slightly kicking myself for not going harder but at the same time I wasn't because she was married and I'm not trying to **** that up.
My thing is why even entertain the convo if you're married? Why even ask what we would do if we chilled if you are married? Like it just didn't make sense to me. If I were married I would have cut that **** off quick and would not have beat around the bush.

That was a trick question.
You were supposed to use some pick up line related to smashing.
Chicks like that don't need to be courted or supported. That's what hubby is for.
Obviously he wasn't doing something right. (No pun intended)
That's where you would have come along. (Again)

~!!!!
the issue where dues mess up is they do TOO MUCH DAMN SMALL TALK. Get the point, for real. Don't be my text message buddy for 3 weeks and you ain't even secured a date :stoneface:

[COLOR=#red]If a chick is feeling you, you could communicate with smoke signals and it wouldn't matter. I've had text message convos that have gone on for hours with some chicks, then I've had some that only text for confirmation for a date ie. "So where we meeting and at what time?". Then again I didn't "date" much...I'm on that it's either my place or yours type s**t.

All this to say that one day y'all will find out that there are no hard and fast rules to this game...you just have to know how to adapt to the situation and the type of woman you dealing with...The same chick may be harder to approach in the club cause she has her guard up, but could be a first night smash if you met her at Kroger. The only thing that has to be the same with you no matter what is your confidence.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]If a chick is feeling you, you could communicate with smoke signals and it wouldn't matter. I've had text message convos that have gone on for hours with some chicks, then I've had some that only text for confirmation for a date ie. "So where we meeting and at what time?". Then again I didn't "date" much...I'm on that it's either my place or yours type s**t.
All this to say that one day y'all will find out that there are no hard and fast rules to this game...you just have to know how to adapt to the situation and the type of woman you dealing with...The same chick may be harder to approach in the club cause she has her guard up, but could be a first night smash if you met her at Kroger. The only thing that has to be the same with you no matter what is your confidence.[/COLOR]

Reppin' time. Word to Capo.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TO TRAVEL A LOT LIKE I DO, DO YOU FIND GIRLS IN CERTAIN CITIES MORE APPROACHABLE AND READY TO GIVE UP THE YAMBS, THAN IN OTHER CITIES?

FOR ME, THE TWO SPOTS THAT COME TO MY MIND ARE L.A. AND TORONTO.

TORONTO IS :x :smh: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: . I HAVE NEVER HAD SO MUCH FUN AND SMASHED SO MANY GIRLS IN A SHORT SPAN OF TIME AS I DID WHEN I WAS THERE. I'M TALKING QUALITY WOMEN TOO, SOLID 8-9'S. NOT TO MENTION THEY BE FEELING THE DARKER ETHNICITIES UP THERE FOR SOME REASON. I GO BACK THERE AS OFTEN AS I CAN.

L.A. IS THE SAME WAY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT THEY JUST SEEM SO OPEN TO RANDOM ENCOUNTERS AND FREE TO HAVE FUN IN THESE TWO CITIES. QUITE THE OPPOSITE THAN IT IS HERE IN TEXAS.

^unless you're talking about ghetto broads from east l.a you're lying. l.a broads are some of the most stuck up/snobby/gold digginass broads on the planet. 

that's california broads in general

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TO TRAVEL A LOT LIKE I DO, DO YOU FIND GIRLS IN CERTAIN CITIES MORE APPROACHABLE AND READY TO GIVE UP THE YAMBS, THAN IN OTHER CITIES?
TORONTO IS :x :smh: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: . I HAVE NEVER HAD SO MUCH FUN AND SMASHED SO MANY GIRLS IN A SHORT SPAN OF TIME AS I DID WHEN I WAS THERE. I'M TALKING QUALITY WOMEN TOO, SOLID 8-9'S. NOT TO MENTION THEY BE FEELING THE DARKER ETHNICITIES UP THERE FOR SOME REASON. I GO BACK THERE AS OFTEN AS I CAN.
L.A. IS THE SAME WAY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT THEY JUST SEEM SO OPEN TO RANDOM ENCOUNTERS AND FREE TO HAVE FUN IN THESE TWO CITIES. QUITE THE OPPOSITE THAN IT IS HERE IN TEXAS.

Ol' winning *** *****. Not even mad.

^unless you're talking about ghetto broads from east l.a you're lying. l.a broads are some of the most stuck up/snobby/gold digginass broads on the planet. 

I DON'T KNOW MAN, THEY WERE OPEN WITH ME. I SMASHED 5 CHICKS IN 2 WEEKS TIME AND NEVER HAD TO USE THE COMPANY CREDIT CARD :lol:

I'M ALLERGIC TO GHETTO :rofl:

Last edited:
That's because Canadian broads >, and they ain't on that typical american bs that we're use to. Montreal got em too.

it still boggles my mind the numbers my cuz put up in the D.R. 3 menage trois and 11 bodies total in 7 days.
eek.gif

Last edited:

idk what you talking bout but i went to college in Socal and Memphis wasnt lying LA broads are so easy its crazy for cats not from LA or CA.

Last edited:
ok california broads aren't snobby and stuck up. what was i thinking? :lol:

EVERYBODY'S EXPERIENCE IS DIFFERENT. I JUST GAVE MINE. I'VE HAD A LOT HARDER TIME SMASHING CHICKS HERE IN TEXAS AND PLACES LIKE CLEVELAND, CHICAGO, ORLANDO THAN I DID WHEN I WAS IN L.A.

MAYBE YOU NEED TO EVALUATE THE GIRLS YOU HANG AROUND OR TRY TO BAG?

I havent been many places,, but I think alot of it hasto do with you being an "outsider"...

Ex. As I said, im in Memphis now, fresh from CHI. I ran into a chick, was chopping it up with her, learned she was from the Southside too, it seemed like right after that she was turned all the way off.

Same night, was chopping it up with another chick from down here. Seemed like she wasnt feeling it until I mentioned I was from "up north"...you almost saw the light bulb pop over her head....interest skyrocketed lol

EVERYBODY'S EXPERIENCE IS DIFFERENT. I JUST GAVE MINE. I'VE HAD A LOT HARDER TIME SMASHING CHICKS HERE IN TEXAS AND PLACES LIKE CLEVELAND, CHICAGO, ORLANDO THAN I DID WHEN I WAS IN L.A.
MAYBE YOU NEED TO EVALUATE THE GIRLS YOU HANG AROUND OR TRY TO BAG?
yea.. i think its cuz i had a persian broad fetish for a while and they are legit stuck up. mainly cuz somehow all of them are rich.

but  damn@ hard time in chicago? all the broads i see there are friendly/smiling/approachable.

I heard they approach you in Texas.

I havent been many places,, but I think alot of it hasto do with you being an "outsider"...

Ex. As I said, im in Memphis now, fresh from CHI. I ran into a chick, was chopping it up with her, learned she was from the Southside too, it seemed like right after that she was turned all the way off.

Same night, was chopping it up with another chick from down here. Seemed like she wasnt feeling it until I mentioned I was from "up north"...you almost saw the light bulb pop over her head....interest skyrocketed lol

YOU MIGHT BE ON TO SOMETHING.

I heard they approach you in Texas.

8'S & 9'S DON'T. EVERYTHING ELSE? OH YEA, THEY DO.

ANOTHER QUESTION. GUESS I'M IN A TALKING MOOD TODAY BUT HAS ANYONE SEEN IN PERSON A YAMB THEY WOULD SAY IS A LEGIT 10? I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER SEEN A 10 IN MY LIFE AND I'VE SEEN SOME BADDDDDDDDDD BROADS BUT SOMETHING ALWAYS KEEPS THEM FROM BEING A 10 IN MY EYES.

Last edited:

[COLOR=#red]Gonna have to agree with you brother. I had a job where I traveled between San Diego and VA on a regular basis, and it was too easy. I'd have to say California is THE best as far as smashing hot random chicks on a short term basis. I had this rich Mexican chick (owns her own biz) on my team in 2010 from Fresno...gave me head in her MDX AFTER taking me out for dinner and wine. She approached me with her friend after seeing me get out of my rented Dodge Challenger Hemi :lol: After she topped me off in her whip she drove us to the gas station and she told the cashier she needed a box of Magnums...then we went back to the telly and banged out for hours literally. This chick was the type to charter a private jet to fly her and her girls to Vegas for her bday. I had to drop her since I got married and wife found the pics and deleted them, but she's still on deck if I wanted it.

All that to say CALI has it best, my first and only Menage happened in Cali.[/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom